How would you handle the sequel to Prometheus?

How would you handle the sequel to Prometheus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ6RX8YBpI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what was the context for that photoshopped picture

Maybe make the Engineers less immediately aggressive and give them actual motivations for doing things.

Make it so I don't get bored of it in 30 minutes when I'm on a plane and decide that sleeping is better.

instead of straight sequel, i'd go sea-boot instead

Predator. Help.

>YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME ABOUT THE MAZE STEVE, OR DOLORES WILL GET THE BLACK GOO, HAIL HYDRA.

looks like Oldman as bram stoker dracula with chris evans captain america photoshopped to be an engineer

Explain how the fuck all these different civilizations knew the star constellation of their creator

no, you

This explains nothing

The ooze makes its way to earth. Seeps into the ground becoming a Xenosaurus-Rex. It writes itself after that.

I mean that is definitely something I'd cover in a sequel. How did they know? It wasn't even their home planet, it was a designated planet for creating the biological weapon that was the black goo

Why not tie it in with a The Thing prequel, and involves the black goo creating the Thing, crashing the ship, and causing primitive humans to kick it's ass

OH NO. PROMOTHEUS

Why would Holloway assume that the air was okay to breathe inside the spaceship just because they detected an oxygen atmosphere?
What about alien diseases and deadly microbes?

I would have kept my fucking space helmet on just in case.

She goes to the home planet and finds it's an absolute shit-fest of danger.

Anyway she has to use the biological weapon against the engineers, which turns them into deformed monsters.

She achieves this but ultimately must sacrifice her life in the end to get the last remaining engineers.

That's true, I wonder if she blames herself because it was never revealed David poisoned her lover

I would make the aliens the good guys

exactly

Why didn't they simply cast Mads as the engineer?

I'd pick it up and put it straight into the trash

basically Covenant, except instead of killing Shaw off-screen and having David be the villain, I would:

>Shaw made it to the Engineer homeworld, got her answers, didn't like them, went crazy, goo'd the Engineers to death, holes up on the planet and maroons David there
>Covenant crew arrives years later, having recieved a distress signal from Shaw
>David tries to tell them to fuck off but they insist
>He agrees to guide them
>It's a hellhole with an entire ecosystem of black goo-influenced biology, and the spore-born neomorphs
>David is morally ambiguous like in Prometheus, with the audience unsure if he is allied to the crew, the monsters, shaw or himself. Walter, the more advanced David, is particularly distrustful.
>The crew finally make it to the Engineer citadel where shaw is waiting
>Shaw has realized the Engineers' plans for humanity by turning her eggs into Giger Xeno eggs with black goo
>She tricks a crewmember into getting facehugged
>David is sneaking around to find an Engineer console and uses it. He notices Walter also sneaking around and realizes that he's trying to steal the black goo for the company. They fight, Walter dies.
>As the crew, David and Shaw are having a very tense dinner in the aftermath, everyone begins to pick up that Shaw is nuts.
>At the most uncomfortable moment, chestburster. Shaw retreats.
>The crew has had enough and try to escape the citadel, but Shaw has it on lockdown. The Xeno gets a few of them as they try to escape
>They decide to call a dropship to the roof of the citadel
>They manage to get to the roof. Daniels has a fistfight with Shaw, and knocks her down.
>David tells her that when he was dicking around in the citadel, he had actually broadcast a message to any\all engineers. They are coming to punish her. They leave.
>Giger Xeno stowed away on the dropship and they have to blow him out of the Covenant's airlock!
>Twist ending: David stole some black goo OR Shaw is turned into an abomination by Engineers.

Nah it's Guy Pierce in old man makeup from Prometheus as well

Burn it with fire.

David basically tells her when they return to take Weyland to the Engineer. Besides, she told him not to take the helmet off and he did it anyway.

The doctor said the air was "cleaner than Earth's"

Heh

Did this part actually happen in Prometheus?

You don't remember the part after the credits where Weyland said "Mr. Engineer, let me tell you about the Colonial Marines Initiative?"

I had a ship.

Crap, I left during the credits...

2deep4you

How dare you

I'd make a trailer with a ton of epic explosions and early 00's budget horror level cinematography in the jumpscare shots to really get people hyped up!
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ6RX8YBpI4

trips

The whole thing is fucked when they went full retard in progaytoys 1, there is just too much wrong with it to make a good sequel.

Just pretend it never happened and do a remake 20 years later.

By not doing it.