What in your opinion was the weirdest thing to happen in 2016?

What in your opinion was the weirdest thing to happen in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Jews so over sensitive

All the biggest movies were released on either before june or way into December
The core summer time period was almost completely barren as far as big movies hat actually made money

This was great, fuck frogposters.

It empowered them you idiot

he's like wtf i just point out movie cliches on Sup Forums

Trump winning
No fucking idea how that happened, it was magic

This. As a Trump supporter election night was truly surreal. I'll always remember it.

All according to keikaku

It happened because
>other republican options were shitty
>dems bet all their chips on Clinton, by doing this alienating Bernie supporters
>gave Clinton a literal who as a running mate

Plus the fact that she's a supremely unlikable cunt

>All advertisement for Suicide Squad is Jared Leto as the Joker
>Everyone online is raving to see how Jared Leto's Joker will be compared to Heath and Nicholson's
>Movie gets released
>Only 7 minutes of screen time Jared has

Rand Paul was considered a legit threat for in house dem pollsters.

>Anti defamation league
Gee... who could have ever predicted this type of shit.
They're gonna become the fourth reich aren't they.

That too. Bernie maybe a meme and he definetly wouldn't have been able to deliver on half the shit he said, but he appield to people
>dude free college
>dude weed

>Dumbass DNC strategists completely ignore white, working class blue collar democrats living in the rustbelt and New England
>Act shocked when they lose

Trump wouldn't have won if his most vocal opponents weren't so annoying. Every day news sites and late night talk show hosts would fake outrage and pretend that every little thing Trump did was the worst thing in the world and that he was literally Hitler.

I haven't watched any capeshit since Spider-Man 2, but Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad both doing so poorly was hysterical. It should be so cut and dry how to make a good superhero movie these days and they fucked up big league both times.

American went full racist under Obama in 4 years

>Method act for a year straight as the Joker
>film over 30 minutes of footage
>editor cuts your performance down to only 7 minutes, making sure that there is editing problems in all your scenes as so much of your dialogue is cut out so your line deliveries don't make sense
Name me another actor who got cucked this hard as Jared did?

Either that or lamp shades. Time will tell.

probably when that muzzie ganked 50 people and nobody was upset about it. there was a lot of weird shit in 2016 though, that might not even be the weirdest.

>Harley and Joker introduction scene
cut cut cut as Waller says Harley fell for Joker. Show 1 second of them kissing and cut straight to Harley being strapped down on the table as Joker comes in and says he is gonna hurt her really bad

>Cut now to them at the club scene as Joker is trying to get Harley to fuck some black guy

???

Then only cared before it came out he was Muslim when they thought that it might be blamed on homophobia.

Fatty Arbuckle

Who cares, we all know he's in it for the long run, it's not a 1 movie deal

>probably when that muzzie ganked 50 people and nobody was upset about it

This
And the media is more upset that people are angery at the "perpetrators" rather than the act itself.

>we all know he's in it for the long run
How do we even know Jared is coming back?

Affleck has not mentioned the Joker at all in his Batman movie, Joker is not appearing in Gotham City Sirins I don't think so who knows if he is

Jared is still starring in WB movies though hence he is being in Blade Runner 2 so there is nothing wrong with his WB contract so idk

Was pretty shocked 2bh, who ever thought some Russian propaganda trolls posting on Sup Forums could do so much?

What have you newfags done to my pepe.

>post 2012 frogposter
>calling others newfags

Yeah I wasn't going to watch it but I did skim it to see the editing that people were talking about. Its crazy that no one fixed the editing before release.

so is this board just Sup Forums now

It happened because it turned out people who live in rust belt swing states care more about their jobs and livelihood than about sjw bullcrap and feminism. Who'd have guessed?

disney's live action remake of the jungle book was unironically better than 90% of movies in 2016

Honestly?

Donald Trump's election. I stood in the booth and votes for him.

My mind is going, what's next?

Voted*

I think he's actually a good person, which is an insane idea. You can even leave all your hatred....what if he is?

I bargained that he was a better person than Hillary Clinton. What if I'm not wrong?

It was surprisingly good. The little guy playing Mowgli was cute as fuck

Sup Forums managed to achieve in one day what those losers at /r9k/ were trying to do for years: ruin pepe for normies.

He won because he was againts clinton otherwise he would have lost

wow
please go pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks

You overestimate your influence.

Or else you don't realize how much a single person could hate the thieving crow.

People despised hillary.

I don't pride myself on my particularly intelligent, however I did when talking to people as hillary supporters against Sanders.

I couldn't believe that the DNC came out with Hillarydoo. You had a direct opposed to Trump but no. Shrill to the hilt hill.

Dont forget he is actually kind of charismatic

I don't think you read my post.

This is so awkward

IF YOU ARE WHITE
YOU DON'T KNOW
WHAT IT'S LIKE
TO BE POOR

but Sup Forums and reddit really were using pepe as a hate symbol in all their shitposting on social media and inbox spamming. so why is this weird at all?