THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIGGEST SUPER HERO BLOCKBUSTER IN CINEMA HISTORY!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIGGEST SUPER HERO BLOCKBUSTER IN CINEMA HISTORY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO8g90z3VU
youtube.com/watch?v=NCoAyQmPxEo
youtube.com/watch?v=B-C8Bfxth5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

settled for being the best

>mfw the trailer made the movie look like a masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO8g90z3VU

But it actually was 3 hours of Snyder jerking off, no wonder it failed.

/thread

>le 2deep4u le emperor's new clothes meme I'm so le smart I get the nuance and subtlety of a movie made to sell toys xD
Every time

It was. It's just that left wing liberal supporting critics control what movies get good ratings because disney pays them to.

Just like how cnn supported killary and got paid by her as well.

Evan evan evan.....

How could we fix the movie?

In my opinion:
They should have made a Batman standalone movie first about Batman doing his own thing while also being haunted by his inner demons, dreams etc and thinking of what Superman did with the destruction. Still begin the movie from Bruce's perspective of seeing Superman fight Zod and therefore, throughout the whole movie, just have it from Bruce's perspective.

Second movie will be about Lois and Superman, the African subplot and eventually Superman and Batman fighting and then the Justice League being shown.

>180 minutes of footage
>Two 90 minute movies
>Bigger box office since
Major profit??

This meme is so stale. I admit it tricked me into watching the proclaimed "awesome directors cut". It was fucking long garbage. Movie had every right to be awesome and it was ass.

That's the problem.

They were so sure it would be a hit that nobody in charge cared what the movie would be like.

Zack made his edgy feature length fan fiction and many disliked it and the movie suffered some of the worst word of mouth ever.

No it didn't. The first trailer made me very hyped for it. The second trailer had Doomsday in it and I gave up.
I remember checking out the news for this after it was announced.
>oh, we're putting Aquaman in it
>oh, we're putting Flash in it
>oh, we're putting Cyborg in it
They were saying these things as if they thought it was a good idea to advertise them being in it. What the hell?

Zack did everything RIGHT when it came to Batman!

I loved the brutal Dark Knight Returns feel to Batman.

The movie failed with Superman's subplots and the political stuff that I didn't care for

>The movie failed
this

The Batman scenes are true kino tho

>see this shit Zack? THIS is how you do it!

they are dull in context because the movie is shit and dreary so you don't give a fuck about Batman or any of the characters because this shit is so half baked and crap

Affleck as Batman is one of the best things I have ever seen in the cinema

haha

It's true

It's got the highest production values of any superhero movie. Felt like the biggest one to me. You probably like Civil War and The Dark Knight trilogy.

>deflect attention
MARKETER

>You probably like Civil War and The Dark Knight trilogy.
I hate TDKR and don't ever feel like rewatching Civil War

Batman Begins and TDK is kino tho

If you consider good editing and use of colour to be good production, then this movie was not high quality

Huh? Nolan's Batman is dreary. Snyder's is grim and passionate. Why would grim and passionate make me not care?

THANK YOU ZACK SNYDER FOR DELIVERING US BATMAN KINO

It's a shame he won't be working on Affleck's Batman movie. I hope Affleck has a lot of violent and adult moments. Snyder is brilliant when making stuff so realistic

Snyder's Batman V Superman is a breath of fresh air compared to Nolan's horrible dreadful Dark Knight Returns.

You are an absolute moron if you think TDKR is a better movie than BvS.

None of them are perfect but I sure can find a tone of more scenes to rewatch out of BvS than I can with TDKR

because the movie as a whole sucks and is total shit.

>passionate Affleck
top kek he's a fucking walking block of wood

>you probably like these better movies that are nothing like each other
Well, yes.

>not finding this acting brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=NCoAyQmPxEo

What is brilliant about sperging out over Superman

pretending that DC movies are kino is a pretty shitty meme, but it gave us Evans posting so all in all i gotta say i'm content

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Superman is Jesus. Bruce is angry at God because of his own failures. He represents typical atheists all over the world who tip their fedoras because their daddies diddled them.

Bruce represents Paul The Apostle who sets out on a journey to kill Superman (Jesus).

>“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. 6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
Bruce in BvS is told to save Superman's mother and in the end joins Superman

Which person from Sup Forums made this?
youtube.com/watch?v=B-C8Bfxth5E

fpbp