ITT movies you shut off after 20 minutes

ITT movies you shut off after 20 minutes

DUDE ERECTIONS LMAO

The green room

I've never seen any of this kids movies in their entirety

I couldnt turn it off as I was in cinema, but i fell asleep at around 30 mins in.

>But dude it's so deep, you're just a fucking pleb go watch capeshit lmao
Fuck off retards this movie was shit

I was in a cinema with a group of friends watching this.

When the "sex" scene came on, some of us walked out. I regret not going with them but gf at the time was enjoying the shit out of it.

The "twist" ending wasn't even as good as it could've been. If it was a 15 minute short film then sure, but not this.

Surprised you got through 20 min. didn't even finish watching the trailer.

Under the skin.
Pretentious garbage.

LOTR
Old star war movies
anything artsy

"oh look at me. i'm above your plebian mainstream tastes"

LotR is fucking awesome. The best battle scenes in cinema. Saying "anything artsy" is like saying "anything outdoorsy" - just, how?

>Can't into arthouse

Stick to capeshit kiddo

Humourless cunt.
Pleb.

Laziest bait ever, here have a sympathy (you)

You're the kind of plebs that think shit like Pollock's work is "art" aren't you?

>just skipping Pollack's art and just watching the movie with Ed Harris.

Yeah like I'd spend valuable YIFY time looking at ART

The neon demon
Drive

Literally dropped it after 30 seconds and deleted

This
Embarassing maybe if you're twelve

Nope. We're not exactly praising Andy Warhol's Empire here.

Turned into relationship drama so fast my head was spinning

This was the most boring shit I've ever seen, I tuned out about 15 minutes in when I realized it was going to be nothing but old people talking about how old they were and occasionally waving guns around. What the fuck was the plot, even?

I liked it though op

Wowee this board truly is full of plebs

Thor
Captain America
Avengers
Doctor Strange

Any movie made before 1970

lord of the rings(boring)
dr strangelove(boring)
2001 space odyssey (boring)
apocalypse now(boring)

Chef. what mopey garbage.

you will appericiate this movie more if you have taste and watch more good movies

citizen kane

Turned it off and went to sleep on a plane ride.

>movie enthusiast board
>complains about pretentiousness

wat

No, the movie is objectively shit.

I turned it off after first watching though,but the 2nd time I try to watch it it turns out to be a good 'no.
But tbqh you should stick to starwars and capeshit

Getting cucked by a phone isn't really that good of a plot, user

It was boring and had nothing to say.

This was complete crap tbqh
Just watching some pathetic autist flail around
Had to turn of after 20 mins

This was the definition of kino right here
Best movie EXPERIENCE of the decade

Had to when army dog started caving in the skulls of the Iraqi children with rocks. The accurate depiiction was too much to handle

babbys first """"art-house""""

It's not even pretentious unless you acknowledge the director's third grade understanding of philosophical ideas.

It's simply dogshit

It's just a simple, sweet movie about friendship and loneliness. How much of a bitter cunt do you have to be.

>Anything artsy
>Old Star Wars
>LOTR

Spot the bait

The Dark Knight rises

Also, the bait on this thread is unbearable

>DELET THIS
DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
DELET THIS

This, Swiss Army Man was charming and really sincere

The Green Hornet
The Box, with cameron diaz

is there anything this fucking dog can't do?

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

legit didn't know wtf the going on

Wall E got me good. Midnight premiere hot as fuck from all the people fell asleep.

As a /k/ommando, this poster triggers me in too many ways

Holy shit did you not understand Fear and Loathing if you thought it was an ode to consumption.

It's pretty straight-forward story, it's not like it's fucking David Lynch. Try not being 12.

After skimming through this thread, I now understand why the studios are giving us endless capeshit and remakes. Fuck you all, you're worse than plebbit.

Absolutely terrible taste

O shit. When you realise you forgot the pic. Mine was Prometheus not under the skin.

Reminder that the same people ITT praise shit like Star Wars and capeshit.
Hiro, just nuke this board already.

Because the only things that haven't been done yet are things no one would find appealing on any level?

>"altrights"

it has a ridiculously conventional narrative, are you brain damaged or something

>As a /k/ommando
go command your furry friends innawoods to lick each others balls or something, no one cares what you think you freak

I click on threads like this with the sole purpose of showing myself how poor ones taste really can be. Thanks, lads

that witch one last year

with the billy goat satan

jesus what a farce

>tfw MEW will never look at you like this after you freaked her our
jidismsisia

tried to get my dad to watch it, his reaction lol

Wish I did the same, ended up watching this entire piece of shit. No wonder Yelchin ran himself over

"""""american""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""

what the fuck

do I have to watch this now?

fuckin' fight me

It wasn't the worst, but it's just Radcliffe being a cipher for Dano's character to work his problems through, which has been see a million times.

But it was different and comfy, and I can always watch movies like those.

But Castaway on the Moon is still the superior "Comfy movie with a stranded guy that has to work through his problems"

ITT: Movies with slow pacing that anons who need a bright colors and high tempo to keep their interest
I bet you don't read books (besides action/crime bestsellers) sellers

i really(really) liked this one.
it had such a nice pacing too it, reminded me a bit of "McGyver" or "Murder, she wrote" ya know?

It doesn't have to, pleb

yes

And what would those be?

unironically 2 of my top 5 favorite comedy films ever made

Tree of Life
Brick
The Master
Anomalisa
Eraserhead

Why? I thought Green Room was good.

unoriginal and boring?

it was good. slow and boring sometimes but the jokes were funny and it was pretty thoughtful

LOTR is the most boring pile of shit ever and it's on the level of shounenshit anime like Naruto.

As a normal person, stop giving yourself these autistic titles and feeling the need to tell everyone you're from /k/ as if it's impressive.

Miami Vice and Inherent Vice

Well I can't comment on boring but being unoriginal mean literally nothing desu senpai.

I haven't seen many claustrophobic thrillers though so I guess my standards are low or something? But I doubt it. It wasn't entirely cliche or incredibly predictable so it was fun.

Pretty much everything on here

Some of the worst pleb shit I've ever seen

I've only ever walked out of a movie once. It was The Neighbors, right after the pissing in fountain scene. I was there with three friends and I got up and said "the movie sucks and I haven't even laughed once, want to watch Days of Future Past in room 5?". We all went to watch that instead.

So glad I left that shit movie. I was even in a fraternity at the time so you'd think it would at least make me smile, but nope.

The Revenant. Fucking boring.

Fucking this. I've tried 3 times to watch it.

I enjoy 26 of these films

I still have no idea what this movie is about. So he's ded but his friend is crazy and hallucinating due to extreme dehydration or something? I've only seen previews.

Holy shit. For a film appreciation board a lot of your tastes sure are rubbish. Although I reckon it's probably just because most of you are bitter and contrarian losers who insist on shitting on anything and everything.

I'm so sorry about your terrible fucking taste

I thought the hipster thing was done. Whats all this bs about hating things just because they're popular?

It's left somewhat ambiguous but in the end it's mostly unimportant. The movie is a story about love, joy, friendship, and learning to accept yourself for who you are and finding people to accept you as well. The circumstances and reality are secondary to the characters, emotion, and story.

Its pretty good, and classic paul dano is essentially playing a fa/tv/irgin MEWposter.

Because "hipster" is a 2012 buzz word. Now they're called contrarians.

Why is it our problem your taste wont develop?

it was classic, you faggot