James Cameron on TFA:

James Cameron on TFA:
>I have to say that I felt that George’s group of six films had more innovative visual imagination, and this film was more of a retrenchment to things you had seen before and characters you had seen before, and it took a few baby steps forward with new characters. So for me the jury’s out, I wanna see where they go with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXaDtAtpLPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So for me the jury’s out, I wanna see where they go with it.
Based Cameron being totally reasonable and level-headed

I agree completely with what Jean-Luc said in this week’s Elle: it’s garbage. Cameron isn’t evil, he’s not an asshole like Spielberg. He wants to be the new De Mille. Unfortunately, he can’t direct his way out of a paper bag. On top of which the actress is awful, unwatchable, the most slovenly girl to appear on the screen in a long, long time. That’s why it’s been such a success with young girls, especially inhibited, slightly plump American girls who see the film over and over as if they were on a pilgrimage: they recognize themselves in her, and dream of falling into the arms of the gorgeous Leonardo.

Good hamburger vs. bad steak

Oh, you mean the guy who has direction total of 1 theatrical release in the last 20 years?

Quality over quantity my man

>bitter jealousy ITT

Avatar is literally style of substance though.

>More movies equals better director

t.obsese burger disneykek

INNOVATIVE VISUAL IMAGINATION

>and this film was more of a retrenchment to things you had seen before and characters you had seen before

Oh, like that piece of Garbage called "Avatar"?

Beat me to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXaDtAtpLPs

Is he implying that TFA is nothing more than a glib facsimile.

oh my goodness!

>This is what butthurt haters actually believe
Cry some more

Why did they need Yoda for that scene?

Wow! Great minds think alike. :D

Edit: thank you xer for the gold! I'm glowing from your love!

>this in 2002

kys

May be a little dated but this shit is cool. More visually interesting than anything in VII and II is the worst movie.

Why does a 15 year old movie have better CGI than The Avengers?

Abatap is that you?

Ah yes, this takes me back.

When times were better and simpler and ney ney posting was all the rage.

Now all we have is big guys and big cucks.

>posting lewd ney ney nips
That was quality shitposting. Things have gotten out of hand and we can never go back.

... first time we see the Jedi act as 'Generals' ?

Avatar is a media pandering POS but technologically speaking. It is an achievement. He seems to be waiting on natural 3D in theaters. It would blow my mind if he can marry the pure practical effects of the mech and the pure motion controlled cgi of the Navi. The story is shit but i got to give it praise on technological ambition.

already hate the mary sue plot line

hope they drop it

People on Sup Forums don't even know who abatap is anymore. It's just people trying to fit in. 90% of these "based jim" shitposters are trying to copy something they don't even know about.