What is her best work?

what is her best work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7VMlB6pj5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being brave against the evil racist, sexist bigots.

I still love her acting even if she is retarded

The only thing she was in that was watchable was the Deer Hunter, which she only took because her boyfriend was in the movie and dying of lung cancer and wanted to take care of him.

If you're in 100 films you'd think if you just threw darts at a board more than one or two of them would be memorable or watchable more than a couple years past, right?

i like the one where she gave a standing ovation to a child rapist and one where she gave a standing ovation to a snitch

Her stance on MMA being for low-brow retards who are afraid of diversity in their white male sport.

>calling Hollywood the most vilified segment of the American population
I liked the one where she mentally transported herself to an entirely different fucking dimension

MMA/UFC is reasonably diverse though

When's the last time you seen a Hollywood film that made you think to yourself, "This is fine art."

batman vs superman

Sir have you not seen Batman V Superman Dawn of Joustice?

But nobody has heard of any of the American MMA fighters

The Dark Knight Rises opening scene

Suicide Squad, Deadpool and Rogue One were hella f*ckin epic

the religious allegory in a little film called the batman versus the superman was...dare i say it? "kino"

Can we talk about how shitty that dress is

no cause we aren't gay and sexist you POS

Dawn of Justice

The Devil Wears Prada, desu senpai :^)

>on a Vietnamese crocheting forum
>not gay

Captain America: Civil War

Kramer vs. Kramer, Sophie's Choice is a little overrated.

Le diable s'habille en prada

I'd let her shit in my mouth

That time she gave applause to a child rapist. It was so moving.

Brock Lesnar? Ronda Rousey? Jon Jones? Most people know who these americans are.

sophie's choice.

arguably the greatest female performance of all time

sorry was that not Sup Forums enough for you guys? i forgot that this entire site is now just Sup Forums

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

SO BRAVE

i unironically like The Devil Wears Prada

does melancholia count

When I was a young man growing up in Kansas we would go white water rafting a lot in Colorado so I always like The River Wild.

Of course, Kevin Bacon, John C. Reilly, and the dog Maggie carry that film

>meryl streep's performance
>waaah why don't people listen to hollywood for our political opinions ;_;
>b-but muh disabled reporter!

Without memeing, Adaptation is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Woody Allen and Elia Kazan did nothing wrong.

not art tho

Trump is the elite...

in the last few days i've noticed filenames around here without anything written, how is this possible

i thought it aged really poorly and was pretty mediocre all-round

How has it aged poorly? It's only like, fifteen years old. And the script is 10/10.

You need a Sup Forums gold account.

ebin

Silkwood. Goddamn, she was sexy back then.

most people couldnt name a single film meryl streep has been in off the top of their head unless its deer hunter

whats funny about this is trump is absolutely right; streep has to be one of, if not the most wildly overrated actresses in film history. Shes up there with her male contemporaries for being actors who delivered a few good performances in their youth and then phoned it in for the rest of their careers knowing full well that media enchantment and the sheep like nature of people who follow media would maintain their repuation or even build upon it while they could just put their feet up.

I am talking of course about guys like Al Pacino and De Niro, who stopped acting about 20 years ago and just played versions of themselves, knowing full well critics would squirm and gush at anything they do, including pacino's increasingly obnoxious scenery chewing.

The lighting and production values are really shitty.

I thought the movie was far too long and just wasn't that interesting.

Watch it again, it's one of the finest scripts I've seen.

She is the most overrated actress in the history of cinema. 90% of her filmography is forgettable.

Hollywood makes 250 films a year give or take and maybe 1 every 3 years is worthy not just of being called art, but being called "the arts".

If Hollywood didn't exist, we'd just watch some of the 49,750 other films made around the world every year. And we'd probably be better off.

>rambles incoherently about trump and MMA (?)
>audience shifts around uncomfortably
What did she mean by this?

It's thought to be the greatest Pleb filter of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=S7VMlB6pj5Q