Hygiene of India

Why the hell do you guys swim in the same river where you dump bodies? Is there any place with worse hygiene than India? (not to mention poo in the loo)...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbtQKTFwU9g
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Quality_in_Delhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Ganga_Movement#Narendra_Damodardas_Modi
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swim? Bathe. Drink. Brush teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbtQKTFwU9g

A daj Luka...

kpa jeee

Če si cigan si cigan, ni kej...

They do it because they grew up that way
The real question is if women can shit indoors why don't men?

did he die of butthurt?

Behold, India´s space program

those are some huge balls

Bad hygiene is good for the immune system.

>Is there any place with worse hygiene than India?

Well they do have some really clean toilets in india.

them and the chinks will max out antibiotics and forge super resistant pathogens

swollen with the sweet gasses of decomposition

I'll just leave this here

Why do they dump bodies in the river again?
I thought they cremated them before spreading ashes in the river

This is beyond savage

They used to do that when they were ruled by the Brits.

Once they left, they went back to their old ways again.

my sides have vanished into thin air

India is the best proof of the effectiveness of vaccines. Anti-vaxxers say that better hygiene removed diseases in developed nations, yet India is a dirty shit hole, and they've also removed polio and other diseases.

Glorious banter masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>India´s national anthem

tvoja mama je cigan

I can't defend anything guys have said but you guys have to understand the middle class and other people are mostly unaware of these things and they are completely separated.
It wouldn't be funny if you truly realize how worse things are over here for poor people.

What I'm not getting is why you're not investing massively in cleaning these things up. Your economy is improving. Hire street cleaners. Build sewers.

Spent 3 weeks in India, the whole country fucking stinks. Eating is a nerve racking experience, you just don't know if you're about to get horrendously ill.

how are the middle class people not aware of this? don't you guys have internet? are you amongst the higher class that has internet or something? or do indians usually only use internet to watch zee tv or what?

Why the hell did you go to India in the first place? For three bloody weeks and all.

I spent a week on there for work.

The entire time I was either in a hotel, a car, or an office.

Never set foot on the street.

Maybe they should decide that at some level there is a body dumping ground, and above that it is drinking and bathing area. this would probably be better.

>Have an amazing river with clean water from the glaciers in the himalayas
>Indians believe it has magic powers because the water is so clean
>Starts dumping corpses and feces in it to show how much they love the clean water

BRAVO

they thrown away the remaining ashes after burning the body, no one throws a dead body in the river.
400+ million people have access to the internet over here, the problem is that they use internet connection which gives them a speed of 3mbps
or otherwise it is pretty expensive. Even if they use the internet they use facebook and jewtube.

oh really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Quality_in_Delhi

do you see the hygiene problems being solved in the foreseeable future? if so how? will the lower caste areas just be forever poo in loo territory?

You know I've always wondered, why do indians post so frequently on pol of all places?

Besides Britain and Sweden you're the most non-white country here.

why do they put comma every 2 0's?

>they thrown away the remaining ashes after burning the body, no one throws a dead body in the river.
BULLSHIT
you're just mildly roasting them in bonfires you lying sack of rancid shit
Honesly people just watch the TABOO tv series and 90% of the shit on there is about this shit-smeared bad smelling dirty bottomless pit of degeneracy

They are solving the issue, but it isn't the huge problem India has. Everyday 100,000 people are getting out of poverty. In my state, Gujarat They have started to remove huts and make apartments without any profit so people who live in huts can buy it but It is happening very slowly. We need to hurry up. There is no hygiene problem in Gujarat and many other states.

Buuuulllllshit.

The Ganges is full of dead bodies.

>shit storm pajeet

So the number looks bigger

>superpower by 2020

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Ganga_Movement#Narendra_Damodardas_Modi

How the hell can people live doing this kind of thing? Like, literally, swimming/drinking on such waters should be instant kill. Indians must be like the sewer mutants from Futurama.

>they thrown away the remaining ashes after burning the body, no one throws a dead body in the river.
That's why we see plenty of bodies in the rivers unlike anywhere else in the world?

Because shitting indoors is for women.

I feel bad for the dogs...

They have a place called the Deadman's turn or Death's turn where the bodies pile up and kids scavenge for valuables or clothing and dogs rip the bodies to shreds.
Anything you consider normal in India does exist, good manners, traffic regulation, pollution regulation population control, hygiene, safety, preservation of heritage. Basically they're underfed niggers. [Funny thing most of the poosinloos I met in UK actually believed they were niggers, and Turk come from the same culture, as do the european gypsies [Punjab region]

>N U K E I T
>U
>K
>E

>I
>T

Dude, the world would be a better place without India

I dunno, but you seem the kind of person who is an Indian but hates Indians and goes out of the country and tell people how bad it is.
Come back home, I'm waiting.
Your brother,
Pajeet

Never used.

Monarchy could still save India.

I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this post. It's highly underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

I'll just leave this here

That guys got some big fucking balls.

>designated poo lagoon.

I remember that. Fucking kek. Wasn't there a longer version somewhere?

newfag

Why didnt you just eat McDonalds the whole time?

Dude, mean!

You are a fine lad.

It's payload is the scatterometer. Designed to detect and track storms but likely not shit-storms.

>[wts] one toilet, never used

>There is no hygiene problem in Gujarat and many other states
Kek. Have you gone anywhere near the slums or Muslim/Poor neighbourhoods in the cities? And most of the towns and villages are filthy.

I have.

my boss made a holiday trip to india last year. he said (actual citate): "the whole country smells like shit. there are rotting cows just in the middle of the street. these idiots just shit everywhere. the whole country is a graveyard full of shit."

god damn this country is fucking useless and stupid. What do they produce that is useful for the rest of the world?

Indians look like corpses anyway. How can you say for sure they're dead in some rivers?

We'll turn poo into energy and then visit Mars!
#suckitxD #superpowertomorrow

the only thing india is exporting on big scale is a bad smell

Then why'd you lie, faggot?

Abey chutya..

india was a mistake

why do you think their birth defect rates are so high? niggas bein born wit 8 arms n shieeet

I don't speak Hindi, newfag

Confirmed muslim

Why do you think so, kid?

penis

Bruh.

Look how the middle class treat the poor in our countries.

They're completely ignorant to day to day life from inside their gated communities and regularly vote for things that destroy or impair the poor and eventually the middleclass.

My girlfriend wanted to go to India
I told that bitch she was retarded and can have fun getting raped on a bus alone. Because I have not a single but of interest in that shitpit.
I showed her how bad of a place it is to visit. Like your never ending traffic accidents, shitting in the streets, nearly as polluted as fucking china. The list goes on. To say the least she lost interest.

>you guys have to understand the middle class and other people are mostly unaware of these things
>no one throws a dead body in the river
Haha

McDonaldses in India have totally different menus man. You can't get a burger there probably.

You can prolly get something that smells like shit tho

>Why didnt you just eat McDonalds the whole time?

Have you tried out what happens when you eat nothing but mcdonalds? That stuff has killed more people than communists and the nazis combined.

You have all the reasons to make fun of us for now, but things would change later on user.
Someday there will be monarchy again.

id fuck a hot indian babe

Yeah , under British rule.
India won't ever amount to shit without riding the coat tails of a formidable nation.

Sounds like the usa in about 1 or 2 generations. As India & China embrace capitalism & nationalism. The west continues to de-evolve. I can imagine in 50 years that India will joke about why Americans prefer poo in pants rather than poo in loo.

Stop raping everything you see and shitting everywhere you go.
And get better at fucking driving. Then maybe I'd go and bring my lady. Till you guys get your shit together (kek) I'll keep my distance

Are you #MentallyHill or something

Could you just pluck a dead indian girl from the water and fuck her?
Would people walking past even care?

we have the same thing here, people die, but we hide it. We completely oblivious to simple facts of life. How does it feel to live a life in ignorance?

How many boob jobs you saw in India? What about lip-jobs?

You deserved to BREMAIN, cUKc

Fuck you fag

This rape meme again. India is a feminist utopia. Nearly 50% of the rapes reported are false. Besides, all the laws related to marriage, dowry are biased towards women.

I wouldn't visit if i was an American too, we need to get our shit together.
Then maybe people from Europe visit India again.

Sounds like someone wants the Brits back in a bad way.

Are those his inflated testicles?

>need to get our shit together
Yeah, and then put it in the loo.

Seriously though, is BJP still the dominant party? I know there are other political parties but isn't it a bad idea to have just one party dominate the elections/national government?

That was the joke, stupid leaf