I'm 27 and I haven't been paid for months

I'm 27 and I haven't been paid for months.

Bosses being behind on pay is now very common in Greece, because
-Employees are too afraid to leave, because unemployment is very high
-Businesses have no cash due to capital controls & terrible market
-Businesses are bleeding money and being patient, hoping to spend as little as possible and survive until the recession goes away

For people my age, unemployment is about 60%. So I'm afraid to leave. At least if I stay I could get paid slowly.
How much of a cuckold am I?

Leave your master or stay a slave. Hmmm

>becoming a slave to unemployment and misery
It's not much better

Welcome to Russia in the 90s. It's called capitalist shock therapy. Dump the euro and immediately form a strategic partnership with Russia unless the NATO states fully support the decision.

Just dump the euro and your economy will instantly recover. Dump the euro, as simple as that.

>2016
>having a job
>not being NEET masterrace

No such thing as NEETs in Greece. They dont have a welfare system at all. No unemployment money, no NEET bux, nothing.

Their entire economy revolved around patriarchs feeding their entire family with ample pensions. The pensions were their social security, then Merkel and Schäuble destroyed it. Along with the evil 'patriarch' system that promoted close family ties.

We have unemployment benefits but it's very minimal and only for a year (360 Euros a month) but in order to get it you must be have been a legal employee paying pension contributions for at least a year before being fired (if you quit you get no benefits).

And I haven't been officially hired because pension contributions are sky high so no employer wants to add an extra 30-40% cost to a salary, so they just pay cash under the table.

In Germany, France, the UK and most other western nations you get 400-800 euro per month cash and they pay rent of a small apartment on top of that. No strings attached, no one ends up looking for food in dumpsters or sleeping in the streets.

You got ripped off big time by the incompetent Merkel government, because people like Merkel and Schäuble were utterly incapable of understanding how the greek welfare system worked.

They only saw your outrageous pensions and never even realized that greek pensions = the entire greek welfare system.

The correct decision is to dump the euro and go back to the drachme. Within a year greece will be back to business.

I hope you have a sizeable garden at home. Make sure you can live without a job, keep working, and save your goddamn money

>For people my age, unemployment is about 60%.
Wow, Greeks are stupid. There are 800,000 jobs that the German labor market can't find people for. In Switzerland there are 200,000 jobs that cannot be filled. In London people are hardpressed to find skilled workers.

People who stay in a state with 60% youth unemployed must be mentally retarded, when youth unemployed is 5% elsewhere.

>no one ends up looking for food in dumpsters or sleeping in the streets.

Not sure you have been in a bigger city in Germany lately. Walk around Frankfurt, there are hundreds as in HUNDREDS of people scattered all around the inner city who sleep on the street. The number of people who go through trash across the city must be in the thousands. They search for Pfandflaschen, but also food and other things.

I remember being disgusted about this in San Francisco when I first visited the US in 2003. Now this has come to Germany.

this.

Sorry to hear about your situation, user.

Would you just be posting on here more if you left your job though?

Better get those tan germans to work hans

Who would be first to annex Greece if it collapsed?

Germany already have

just shoot a cinema like any other normal people

Buy silver and gold, you are going to need it within 2-5 years when the whole eurozone comes crumbling down with you at the center

Come to Canada. Lots of Greeks in Toronto. You could live there and speak only Greek if you wanted.

Gotta keep paying those debts back, goym. Also we're keep all the rapefugees in Greece to help you out!

>greece
>if it collapsed
>current year
??

are you saying that you are doing it for free

I think that these people have mental problems. If they are Germans, they literally just have to show up to the social services and ask for their Hartz 4 to get off the streets.

I empathize, but you need to look outside to box of borders, senpai.

That dog looks like the dog I had growing up
He was a long haired miniature Dachshund
I miss him :(

Greece, you're litterally doing it for free.
Might aswell be a janitor on Sup Forums

>he does it for free

pay debnts

Looked like pic related

Isn't that like, completely illegal? Can't you just go to the cops or the ministry of labour or something?

Cute dog, familia

How are you surviving with no money?

sage goes in the e-mail field you dip.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is EU.

#theEUisforworkers
#Bremain

haha

I feel for you Greek bro. Same thing happened to me in the Middle East (Saudi) just after the Fin. Crisis.

Don't worry user free market will fix it

Damn! That's terrible. I worked for a contractor when I was 17 or 18 for a short while. He said he couldn't pay me for the previous week so I grabbed up his circular saw, compressor and a 4 foot level and said he could have them back when I got paid. Never heard from him again.

Sage goes in all fields mate
Nah, you're doing what you need to to survive, it's the opposite of cuckoldry. I would advise you to get outta there tho

I live with my mom and she takes care of my every day expenses

I also get a small allowance from my dad for my other expenses (like 100 Euros a month) which means I can't afford to go out or waste gas

Get out of there, find a job somewhere else in the EU. Avoid greek expat employers
Left 4 years ago, best decision of my life

>mfw just got hired as junior M&A analyst for large global consulting firm