Holy fucking shit it finally clicked

>He thinks this is a click album

it will unclick

You're a fucking asshole, you know that?

"hurr guys OP here. The first time i listened to this I really disliked it. But because I'm such a fucking faggot lipped little soyboy who craves attention I forced myself to listen to this over and over until the only reason I started liking it was because I heard it everywhere. I did this for you Sup Forums. Now praise me for 'liking' something you guys like."

That's you OP. That's what you look like to me. End yourself.

you're a genius now

why dont i get all those options when i try to make a report

t. faggot contrarian

"hurr durr it's popplar so i not like hurrr"

i bet you thought making this thread would be met with standing ovations from the board
fuck you

ok

If something doesn't "click" within two or three listens then it never truly will. You just got Stockholm syndrome OP it's not the same

This. If after 2 or 3 listens you don't like it,you're just forcing yourself really

what a shit thread

agreed. nothing but rude bullies

We all have feelings user
:`(

>Radiohead albums have to click for me

>this is real

More often than not what makes something "click" isn't listening to it a bunch of times but forgetting about it and listening to it again a longass time after the fact. If you listen to ti five times in a row it's the same person listening to one album. Might as well listen to it just the once. But when you let time go by, it's the same album being listened to by different people. The old person didn't like it, but this new one might. I hated Kid A when it came out because I was on an alt rock phase and felt betrayed. Listened to it again around the time HTTT came out and it blew me away, and I couldn't explain for the life of me why I didn't like it. Of course I couldn't explain it: I was someone else when I first listened to it, and had no idea what that person was thinking.

Good for you, user. Now listen to the true masterpiece of this century. You may be ready.

true to some degree but especially with movies I sometimes don't get what the film is going for until it is done. So when I'm bored on the first watch but then expect some of this and know what to look for I love it on second watch. Same is sometimes true for albums, you just have to know what an album is trying to do and focus on that, otherwise it can be confusing and shit.

Kid A is very pleb tier click tho but I had that too yeah

I didn't think I needed Bill Gates reviewing Radiohead albums until I saw this.