So how many of you Britons actually voted today?

So how many of you Britons actually voted today?

How many of you are just right-wing assholes that like to bitch on an image board all year long but are too lazy or retarded to actually vote? My bet: 80%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAfmE6cxcQU
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/745961590864883712/pu/vid/720x1280/lmAbFMAPM1jqHcGs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

left-wing and voted leave

>left-wing

I voted, ended up getting lost but battled through my social anxiety and asked a stranger for help, made it.

remain or leave?

voted leave today, got beat up by some al-baghdadies on the way home.

I voted to leave. Feels good desu.

Center-right, voted leave.

Leave

First post worst post.

I voted
>tfw my parents were trying to convince me not to vote leave in the car

What were their arguments? Did you counter?

Voted leave. So did my formerly bluepilled, apolitical Mum.

This

>finland
get fucked Sweden 2.0

At least it's not as bad as the Ukraine referendum,
The pro-EU side on that one thought they could make the referendum unlegittemate by not showing up and keeping the required number of voters under 30%

Didn't work out very well for then tough

Are they muslim enthusiasts?

Voted leave after I got off the bus from work.

Voted leave lad.

I did and so did family. all leave.

Right wing, I voted leave

far-left, voted leave. i just really hate muslims

i voted to leave about 20 mins ago after work

right-wing and voted remain

Let's say leave wins.

Your current government is pro remain, and that's unlikely to change.

Wat do?

I wasn't really listening (we only live a 5 minute drive from the polling booth). Just shit about how Boris could become prime minister and how that would be the worst thing ever, and my dad attempting to spout some shit about economics despite him having no education past secondary school

they both voted labour and my mum unironically owns some of the works of Owen Jones

Put ol'Boris in as PM

In a perfect world David Cameron would be forced to step down, one of the only reasons why the Tories won in the last election was off the promise of a referendum.

Amen to Boris

There's no way Cameron wouldn't resign. I mean it's all hypothetical anyway since Remain will smash this one, but there's no way in fucking hell that the wish of the people would be ignored. One way or another, the outcome of the referendum will be respected by the officials and the next steps will be taken accordingly.

Anyone who thinks differently needs to swap the tinfoil hat with shampoo or something..

I voted. And I tossed a coin to decide what to vote. The 50p coin told me to vote leave.

I didn't vote but I'm pro-Brexit. I think it's pretty clear that Remain will win though.

I voted. So did my family and friends. A mix of leaves and remains which was weird.

Go vote faggot, you got a couple of hours left.

Nice maymays laddie.

Why wouldn't you vote? Literally the only reason for you not to vote on something as important as this is because you're underage.

I sure hope you all bought your own pens to the voting booths. There's a reason why they want you to mark your ballet with a pencil.

you are such a fucking faggot retard bitch nigger loving cock sucker

>see EU map
>that little hole in the middle
>smile
>everytime
FUCK YOUR SHIT EU YOU SORRY ASS MUDSLIME COCK GOBBLING GERMAN TURK ROACHES

Protest, riot or civil war
>Pick one

Voted leave.

My sister made it all the way to the polling booth without knowing how to vote, so I got her to vote leave too.

our news media reported that there were people standing in lines in front of polling stations, despite bad weather.

How credible that is, I haven't the slightest.

you wat?

Tell me about that anti-immigration referendum, how did that pan out?

stfu you unrelevant cocksucker

I voted to fuck merkels minions in the ass.

>B-B-B-BREXFAST

I voted leave by post. I'm a hikki neet.

>actually pretty liberal
>voted Leave anyway

Voted leave, brought my own pen. Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAfmE6cxcQU

which one?

lol, jelly you're poor özgür?

Those who vote to leave are too fucking retarded. Brainwashed with illusions of freedom and liberty, as if the EU was oppressing and tyrannizing those poor peasants.

The future is set, in the coming decades, we will see the three new superpowers fight for supremacy again, this time, Russia is out. It's all about America, Europe and China now. I'm hoping Europe wins but if the Brexist succeeds, a divided Europe stands no chance against the mighty Americans and Chinese. Don't fuck it up, Europe should be restored to power, no more Chinks or Anglo Jewish-slaves in control anymore.

sure bud

Stupid mongol

More important news than the Ejew right now.

Not right wing but voted leave.

I know Sup Forums supports leave, but whats the actual opinion of the people in UK? It should be pretty obvious which side actually is going to win, personal preferences be fucked, right?

Can't be assed desu. I'm not legally registered at my flat to avoid paying council tax.

How does it feel to have a feminist Prime Minister you fag?

Our polling station are within 10-100m from homes.

Me and my wife's son both voted.

I did. Took my 90 year old next door neighbour with me too. Voted leave, of course.

Oh my god you're so brainwashed and moronic

Don't talk to the medic that way.

As if Europe was ever relevant in history.

It doesn't really matter because the vote is rigged.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/745961590864883712/pu/vid/720x1280/lmAbFMAPM1jqHcGs.mp4

So when does voting end in burger time? We won't have results until tomorrow?

>Brother wanted to vote remain but hes out the country
>been growing a beard
>voted LEAVE
>went home and got changed
>shaved off my beard
>went back to the polling station and voted LEAVE as my brother

I lost my beard Sup Forums for Queen and Country

I HOPE YOU FAGGOTS ARE HAPPY

Population is mostly brainwashed by the media.

RT asked a woman what she voted, and she said I voted remain becuase I have friends in Spain and Gibraltar. KEK

>not legally registered at my flat
>be English
>need to have a license to be 2 dimensional

>Right wing, I voted leave

good! for the first time in history, the Brits might do finally something right.

If it was what is best for me personally, I'd have voted stay. But on balance, leave is sensible.

Sadly a lot of people are voting by emotional choice, the "you racist" about wanting to leave has swayed a lot.

The good thing I guess is that they can't use that argument afterwards if it's close or nearly half the country is racist.

5pm EST, I think. Results are usually all tallied up by 2amEST the next day.

See ya later alligator

We're already divided, thanks to the economy and the migrants. And EU has made these problems worse every time when it's tried to fix them.

>Be me
>Wake up, vote on the way to work.
>Go to group therapy session in the afternoon.
>Reveal my final form in front of 5 normies.
>Banned from therapy.

God bless you you are a TRUE PATRIOT!

If you are not registed you cannot get a mortgage or large loans.

You're a fucking spastic

It seemed almost unanimous that everyone hated the tories last election, and look what happened there.

I didn't vote for him you fucker. Regardless, at least Trudeau isn't cucking us to America or Israel anymore.

Must be a brainwashed Anglo Jewish-slave.

Europe controlled the world before WW1 you twat.

Thanks bong.

Specifics please

You brainwashed fucking slave. You twat, EU is oppressing FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Voted leave

In these types of things I usually just assume that both sides are brainwashed.
Alright. Though I still dont really understand how leaving EU would be objectively the best thing. In the future maybe, but from what little I understand about economics and finances its not an objective plus to leave. But I honestly know nothing of this shit anyway. And I'm not from UK anyway so it barely matters even that much.

Voted stay.

Economically I do not believe will succeed, especially with a conservative government. Immigrants are coming either way, voting leave wont give us anymore control of the borders then we have now.

If there is a future referendum and there have been more preparations for when the UK have actually left (not blank statements of "wouldn't this money be better use to the NHS") I would most likely vote leave.

Either way we are fucked, lads.

The hell is council tax?

based queen
you're a complete fucking idiot

I'll pray for its soul tonight

Do you have the antifa counting votes this time as well?

He is cucking up your economy and how about that multiculturalism law?

His daddy was retarded too, father like son.

Everylocal area has a council. E.g. rotherham council. A councils job is to do a poor job of looking after their area and make sure all the immigrants are happy.

Depending on what area you live in, you pay a council tax.

Shattering the Union because of some migrants isn't a good idea.

>Wahhh wahhh muh tyrant EU oppressing me

Go revisit the USSR to know what oppression of freedom of speech means.

Tax that goes directly to local government.

>80% vote to leave
>Media say 51% voted to stay
>Everyone believes it

You're a good man, user.

Wait, the vote is paper and pencil? Just pieces of paper in a box?

We have to trust that the (((independent))) vote-counters won't accidentally undercount the leave votes? They are the gatekeepers of this referendum?

underrated

we all voted, how can you be in this much denial?

You no longer need them. You have ascended.