What did he get that medal for?

What did he get that medal for?

He says "bravery" and I believed him.

There were heroes on both sides of that war.

Killing dudez

killing jews?

What if that was your dad?

This. Demonizing the boots on the groubd for the ideology of their politicians is stupid. I like hearing about German vets being invited to ally vet parties for friendly bantz.

t. Slav jew with red vet grandfather.

for killing jewish children

FER BEING LOYAL TO THE MASTER

Without retarded soldiers there would be no war. Fuck the faggot troops. they are worse than the shitheads they follow.

for killing Strigoy

>There were heroes on both sides of that war.

kek, the soldiers are all complicit in the war they've fought in. If all the soldiers refuse to go to war there is no war. There's just the old faggots in power left to have to slap at eachother from across borders. Soldiers are all equally responsible for war as the leaders of their state.

lmao you really are retarded.

rofl

Arguments detected: 0

Baneposting.

you gotta remember that like 5% of the population are literally sociopaths keeping the others in check.

the first person to step out of line gets instantly killed or imprisoned

jesus fucking christ
get off Sup Forums, Sup Forumsdad

When your balls drop and you become more educated you will realize your mistake. I am not here to help you in life, bro.

i'd be ashamed my father was a genocidal maniac and grateful to the men who killed him

For doing his job

>Be the change you want to see in the world
>beta-males

Edgy/10

lol not an argument...

there's nothing edgy about hating monsters

>not fuher

wtf? name someone keeping me in "check"

I do what I want. Always. One of the things I don't do is go fight and die in war for someone else to make a profit off of.

>Not understanding that soldiers on almost all sides of WWII were drafted and had no choice but to fight, and also not understanding war addiction

Fuck off nu-male

history in war is written by the victors. don't be so fucking naive.

>He's a big goy

What'd he mean by this?

counterpoint

This scene and that one scene when Christopher Waltz talks his surrender to the Americans aare the only worthwhile scenes in the movie.

QT is a hack.

If the law is to kill other people for a ruler then it is your duty as a human being to refuse and rebel.

there's nothing naive about the holocaust

>you should kill so you don't have to kill

What did he mean by this?

You don't have to kill anyone you fucking idiot unless you agree to. My point is you fight for yourself not someone else.

>implying rebellions don't result in death.

Grow up

if you decided to rebel you were either put in jail or most likely killed.

muh oc pepe

Especially in Nazi Germany

You can choose to die fighting for your freedom, or die fighting for a lunatic. Which would you prefer?

>implying you're guaranteed to die fighting for the lunatic
>implying people don't have families to look after
kys user

>what is non violent protest
>what is being on the right side of history
Why are you such a tool?

>non violent protest
>implying this would be effective against a genocidal dictator
Why are you so retarded?

>implying you would die fighting against the lunatic
>implying that my family is the center of the universe and that their wellbeing is more important than doing what is right.
It's not a fun situation but Id rather do what was right and rebel against Hitler then fucking killing other human beings just so my family wont be at risk.

>implying you would die fighting against the lunatic
You think you wouldn't?

>Id rather do what was right and rebel against Hitler then fucking killing other human beings just so my family wont be at risk
If you're in the military, then part of your job is to kill people anyway and if you've been conscripted you probably do a much tamer job and would be afraid to stand up to authority. If you're told "You now have to kill these people as well (women and children) or we'll slaughter your family", it's not going to be that easy to make a choice.

Times were different back then and racism was a much more tolerated and normal thing. Some races were even seen as sub-human. If someone said to you shoot this family of dogs or we're going to kill your parents, siblings, wife and kids, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't enjoy it but you'd still do it.

>drafted and had no choice but to fight

This isn't an argument against the point. the president is not going to come to your house and force you to go fight in a war. Other soldiers and police officers do. If they had the moral compass to refuse to do so as well, once again, there'd be no war. You literally have no counter to this.

>still no argument

Can u guys simply ignore the kike in the thread?

God, why was roosevelt such a bluepilled beta, and had to join the allies instead of the superior, patrician axis?

>What is Nazi Germany?
>What is the Holocaust?
>Who is Adolf Hitler?

Good bait you're fishing with dynamite now kid

for not being a bloodsucking semite

can i save this?

id go a step further and say that the wehrmacht was the right side

If I was a German soldier in 1941, I'd volunteer for the army, not because I'm an evil dirty person, but because I believe that bolshevism is the greatest threat to the world and had killed millions of my fellow Christians. It wouldn't have anything to do with being a hateful racist any more than joining teh American army would have to do with approving of segregation policies.

But according to you, merely being a German soldier makes you an evil racist monster.

Go fuck yourself you ugly hooknosed kike, the only shame is that more of you weren't thrown in the oven.

>God, why was roosevelt such a bluepilled beta, and had to join the allies instead of the superior, patrician axis?

Hitler was a terrible general and was borderline retarded in his grand schemes.

Italy was just fucking shit that CONSTANTLY needed Germany's help and equipment

Japan eyes were too big for its stomach and started too soon without being able to effectively mass produce

Roosevelt was right on the money familio

sure if you want to spend years in jail, br socially outcasted, have a criminal record as a draft resister which is a felony and have a hard time finding a job that would respect you after that, go ahead.85- 90 % of the military in ww2 was draftees.

funny part is that is exactly what the russians did, go fight or you and your family is going to end up exiled in siberia working in a labor camp.

>sure if you want to spend years in jail, br socially outcasted, have a criminal record as a draft resister which is a felony and have a hard time finding a job that would respect you after that, go ahead.85- 90 % of the military in ww2 was draftees.

All of which are irrelevant since I've proposed everyone simply refuse to engage in war at the government's command which means that you won't go to prison, won't be socially outcasted, and your "criminal" record will be null since every person will have the same "offense" on it and it'll be meaningless since it will be your badge of honour.

It's like you can't even read, are you a nigger?

BEING A WHITE FUCKING MALE

your argument is fantasy at best, the only thing in history you can compare it to is draft dodging in vietnam where as a whole people were refusing to fight.. and you know what? men were still drafted, men were still put in prision for reisiting.. if it wasnt such a big deal like you were proposing "oh just refuse" there would not of been an influx of men going to canada, australia or faking illness or being gay to get out of it.. same during the civil war during the draft riots.. end result, men still fought and died.

So to conclude, you admit it is simply a matter of these men being complicit in the crimes of their leaders by going along with them.

were all niggers to the ruler of the land.

>some races were seen as subhumans
the Nazi's mainly killed other Europeans so this is retarded.

Trying to defend the Nazis or their actions is beyond stupid. If you think they did the right thing by starting world war 2 you are even more of a retard than I can ever possibly understand.

I still can't decide if Tarantino wanted to make a gorey cowboy-ish shallow revenge flick with jews and black cock and made a nuanced grey depiction of the axis and allies armies completely by accident.

>wants to join an army and kill people
>im a Christian
hypocritical faggot detected

Sure

false, you are a nigger only if you choose to be.

>what is just war?

when the alternative would be letting millions die to judeobolshevism, sure.

Hate to sound edgy, but war is the nature of man. Maybe there was a time when it wasn't, but that's how we have developed as a species
>tfw too intelligents for peace

Also there was this study with a very large test group that basically proves things about the human nature, that would even excuse the soldiers working at concentration camps
>Put man in a room
>Tell him there's a guy on the other side of the wall, and that he has to say a bunch of words at the man
>Man has to repeat the words, if he repeats them incorrectly, the test subject must give him an electric shock that gets higher every time
>Even when the shock is at life threatening levels, if the announcer over the comms tells him to continue, and that the announcer takes all responsibility, around 50% of test subjects will still keep pressing the button
>even if the guy on the other side screams help or stops responding
The guy on the other side is an actor. Also, if there's another guy on the test subjects side that is doing the same thing to another guy (also actors), the likelyhood of the test subject continuing goes up to 75%

Yeah everyone knows that experiment, and its purpose isn't to excuse the soldiers but to explain what weak beta cucks people are that they'll end to a perceived authority at the expense of others.

>Trying to defend the Nazis
>If you think they did the right thing by starting world war 2
Where in fuck's name did you get that from? I'm stating facts I never said they were morally right you fucking aspie.

>so this is retarded
Even women were seen as lesser than men, let alone different races. You're retarded if you think some races didn't see themselves as better than others in the 40s, even within Europe.

>It's not to excuse the soldiers
>The experiment shows that it's in their nature

>"nature" excuses our morally wrong actions
>rape is not prosecuted nor morally wrong
>murder is not prosecuted nor morally
>etc

Brilliant argument user :^)

It's easy to be the outspoken voice of moral supremacy sitting behind your computer on a mongolian fishing image board, but when youre being told to go do something by a commanding officer, and youre facing judicial reprimand to the degree of your life being ruined from that moment on, i guarantee you will be the first pussy to be licking clean the CO's ass. You will not be thinking how much better off you are when youre spending years in a cell,then years out on the streets as a hopeless bum because of felony charges

Yeah, if it's in your nature to do things if you think you can get away with it, because your leader takes full responsibility, and you feel peer pressure, I'd say rape and murder aren't morally wrong.
In our culture, sure, but in the natural world, no.
>b-but Germany back then wasn't the natural world either
No, but it was a culture where it was acceptable

cringe

Fucking libshit fags think they can fight tranny with twitter posts

Yeah, but you're not living under a totalitarian regime in the middle of a war

Try "doing what you want, always" and you'll get dragged out of your home in the night and one day, decades later, identified by genetic testing from a mass grave.

link to the study?

>Yeah, if it's in your nature to do things if you think you can get away with it, because your leader takes full responsibility, and you feel peer pressure, I'd say rape and murder aren't morally wrong.

Then you're wrong. You're simply arguing that validating actions on the highest present authority is morally right, which isn't moral. Which also means that you're conceding my point anyway that the soldiers are equally responsible for war as the leaders, which was the entire point. Even if we take morality out of the equation you're now admitting my original point.

>No, but it was a culture where it was acceptable
>culturally relative morality

I'm guessing you're not very experienced in philosophy.

Not him, but I know this study, too. It's very famous. You'll probably find it quickly with a few key words like electro-shock study.

hitler and nazi's are cool XD

are you autistic or just stupid

It's the milgram experiment

you literally do not understand how wars work or the fact that people can believe in things so strongly as to take up arms about it.

Sweet 14's

I'm waving my argument detector over this post but it seems to be coming up with no results.

You could be deep-throating a cock right now and wouldn't get any gayer after that post.

You are naive to a fault. Harden your ideals they're weak as fuck. You literally debate using sugar pies and rainbow dreams as your ammo

You do need to be brave to mow down a squad of americans.

>Not liking the bar scene or the ending

Still getting a 0 here.

For fucking your mother.

Why would white people refuse to go to war against shitskins and jews?