happy birthday

american kitchen nightmares is weird

delet

go 2 doc's

all lefties are mentally ill

brappy birthday

see a doctor

getting my daily dose of the guardian

your birthday is worrying close to my birthday. cant you get another birthday?

Have you ever noticed that political posters tend to refutations of posts that were not made. For example: a post like 'Leftists always say X, but let me show you why its really Y', when in fact no one had argued X prior to that post?

The reason is the influx of ideas into the mind favours ideas of contention and anger, because in nature such ideas have kept humans from rotting in situations dangerous to them. Anger is a visceral sensation and anger-inducing ideas take first place in the mind's hierarchy of what to consider.

Politics is a great thing to anger people over, and that is why the daily mail and express always go on about 'FURY' and 'DESTROYED', whilst the guardian and independent go for hyperbolic articles 'Theresa may ends everything good for ever, to scratch her friends back'.

The thing is that usually the opposition is not that anger inducing. if i listen to a corbyn speech as a rorke, i may disagree, but if i listen to the entire speech and hear it all in context, i probably won't get as angry if i just listen to soundbites of it. and so that is what the politically-minded (non-centrist) seeks, sound bites that they can get angry at. in fact they do not even need to have an actual quote, if someone else tells them second hand that the opposite side was saying something they disagree with it works far more efficiently.

And thus, for sake of feeding the anger in the mind (just as the wanker feeds his urge to masturbate or the fatty feeds his urge to eat), the poltically minded constantly contemplates what his opposition might be thinking or arguing, not in its entirety, but just enough to make them angry.

Its a sorrowful addiction of sorts.

lefties see a doctor. you have something wrong with your brain

general reminder to get your annual check up with your GP sorted

strawpoll.me/13704967

strawpoll.me/13704967

strawpoll.me/13704967

will the tankies EVER recover

who /rorkeposting/ here ?

especially if you're a leftie

>listening to breaking benjamin
>realise I will never be 16 again where I was genuinely happy getting home from school and playing on xbox live with the lads

... Leftypol operatives badly hacking my general preventing me from posting about pakis ... 14 August 2017 ...

>His government doesn't have mega qt boys

laughing at the JF right now desu

damn white people are so much more attractive than any other race
I don't think we're naturally smarter or stronger or whatever but how can anyone deny we're the best looking?

Why do they even sell alcohol at airports? What the fuck do you do with it?

Swig from a bottle in the waiting areas?

the cats soaking ands just sat on me

Which one of you lads is this?

twitter.com/heytk_/status/897132642591805440

white girls are grim family-member

their skin is all weird and pasty.

doing my bit for yellow fever

...Rorke here on /brit/, Sup Forums board, Sup Forums.org on the 14th August 2017 my resident board since July 2014 and earlier...

kys

the holodomor was good

lefties would call you a racist for this perfectly fine logical statement. they are mentally ill

>no other votes for french on that poll
perplexed if i'm honest

Leftism is a mental disease, a cancer of the brain, a parasite

hmmmmm

pics x

don't really like an arabic accent 2bh

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/alt-right-charlottesville/536736/
Rorkie? Are you ok? The alt right will NEVER be mainstream!

Common symptoms for paranoid schizophrenia include auditory hallucinations (hearing voices) and paranoid delusions (believing everyone is out to cause the sufferer harm).

fuck didn't notice southern belle

love being a centrist lad. its like hovering over the puerile brains of these rorke and leftypol dullards

t. Agent Smithster

>He's probably blown up some towelheads
Not a Rorke but that's kinda hot desu

piss off nigger

>tfw the Irish are slowly taking over the north of England
Truly the greatest timeline

... Leftism is a mental disease, a cancer of the brain, a parasite ... scoochey with a textbook Swipedown ... 14 August 2017 ...

leftism is a byproduct of a mentally ill brain. seek help ASAP. SEE A DOCTOR

hmmm which is it then?

you want white people to be universally acknowledged as most attractive so that non-whites want to mix with them?

or you want white people to be viewed as unattractive, so that non-whites don't want to mix with them.

perfect example of this of the last bit is lefties thinking everyone who isn't a leftie is a nazi who wants to kill them. ultimate indicator of paranoid schizophrenia

might go for a drive in the 2014 audi

it's the absolute worst accent

hate connecting in Dubai when coming back from a nice place as I have to hear their guttural chchch speak

terrible thread lads, let me know when you start a new one

Fuck off Ludders

pretty sure the best example of this is someone who makes a post about the beliefs and machinations of the mysterious and unseen 'lefties'

>we must treat its 'thinkers' like thugs
at this point they're being so openly backwards as to make me question whether or not they are just being intentionally antagonistic for an ulterior cause
does that site actually receive a strong reader base?

it's objectively the GOAT though
youtu.be/eM2PxwrPh58?t=18

Good new tactic comrades

Rorke is going fucking insane

Keep the revolution going

The bf

Paranoid Symptoms

Delusions are beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, are rooted in fear and anxiety. They might make you feel like:

A co-worker is trying to hurt you, like poison your food.
Your spouse or partner is cheating on you.
You believe in a leftist ideology
People in your neighborhood are plotting to harass you

harry really is /ourlad/

I'm tried of experts thinking they know everything.

Instead I'm going to learn about the world from the daily express.

The leftist will selfishly tank the quality of every thread they can get their hands on for their own amusement, but they must learn that you can't consume what isn't being produced

>There are two death people in this very thread.
Hope they can't lip read

anime

Oh meeeeeeeeeer goeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrd teh daily maiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuhl

what are 3 (three) good movies?

leftypol is just proving themselves to be the mentally ill gimps we already knew they were

Don't really understand what's going on lads just like chatting with fellow brits about some random topics. (Mostly men)

transformers
transformers 2
transformers 3

mr beans holiday
scooby doo and the cyber chase
lotr 1

Lá breithe shona duit.

just walked in on the dormmate masturbating haha

still i cant really take the moral highground cause i did a cheeky wank meself last night while he was in the shower

top kek

>Even Trump hates white people and defends antifa
Really don't know what whites did to deserve this

star trek 2
shrek
die hard

Just realized something when a man and woman are together she will always look to him to lead. I've been doing this wrong my entire life.

the guardian is also full of shit too.

the daily express just doesn't bother trying to hide it.

strawpoll.me/13705074

strawpoll.me/13705074

strawpoll.me/13705074

strawpoll.me/13705074

strawpoll.me/13705074

James Cameron's Avatar (Director's Cut)
Avatar 2: James Cameron Boogaloo

was hoping not to get meme replies

how do you know he was wanking? just doing it in the middle of his room?

>realized

FOY

>Harry Potter's birthplace in Lavenham listed for sale for almost £1m

14th century, thats fucking insane

*proclaims my desire to sex you up*

i opened the door and he was lying in his bunk facing away from me with his trousers down and he quickly yanked them up as i came in

/brit/ is over 70% female sweetie

>>>/doctor/

Leftypol as Rorkes don't shitpost as much

... leftypol messing me around again on /brit/ ... preventing me from loading my posts about pakis and Jews... 14 August 2017 ...

not really
my current domicile is 12th century

this isn't about who in general is more sane user. This is about one specific lad who is going through a very tough time at the moment and could do with the support of his fellow posters

brit is a bit like an irc innit

*blushes*

Might've not been wanking desu lad don't jump to conclusions

Back to the future trilogy

>Not the scooby doo with batman and robin

there's more than one leftie in here though. they all need serious mental help immediately

bread's out of the oven cooling

post choons
youtube.com/watch?v=H1yYDuSf3C4

... Setting up for shitposting and there's that constant screeching from the leftypol posters above ... 14 August 2017 ..

>Yeeees Mr Sherman, everything is leftypol...