Is Han Solo a creep and a rapist by today's standards?

Is Han Solo a creep and a rapist by today's standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO3hEk9a-Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because he's good-looking.

yes that's why he died in SW7

Fucking THIS

do you dorks even know what your saying?

Good-looking and smooth-talking, faŠ¼.

White. Male. He's absolutely a racist misogynistic rapist.

uglies btfo

Young Harrison Ford could request a blowjob from any girl on the street and get it,so no,I don't think he would be a creep.

>I HAVE MOUSE SHIT FOR BRAINS

>ywn live in a pre-feminazi society

Convert to Islam.

I don't want to get circumcised and worship some goat fucker by kneeling and smelling other men's asses

>jew
>white

>Sysgender
>White
>Male
He could say hello and get accused of rape these days.

Only guy that gets it

Why not just remove feminists?

But it would surely be funny to have white racist Muslims who cause a great schism in the Muslim world. Can't wait to bomb Mekka. Allahu Akbar!

He's a necrophilliac too now :)

newest study showed that like 50% of Saudi Arabia's youth are closest gays

That doesn't have to do with Islam, but with how ugly their dysgenic women are.

Leia genuinely seems to dislike Han in the first half of Empire
Not even in the "flirty" kind of way either

>women like assholes
Why do you think so many women get back with shitty ex-boyfriends who cheated on them

Cuz they're dumb, degenerate and have no self-respect.

Reminder that this is their version of the closet. This is what not being a faggot is like for them.

>I don't wanna sound gay or nothin' but do you think they have a boy for me to rape on this bus?

>DING DING DING DING
What do we have for him Johnny?

tfw we live in a world where little shits think that people who made breakthrough in society, in the media, in politics and made possible inclusion and diversity were "Uncle Toms" and full of "internalized racism/mysogyny"

My grandma burned her bra and got sent to jail so that a generation of little fuckers could yell at her how problematic she was on the internet and how much of an anti-feminst her generation was.

I'm fucking mad about that sometimes. Not my grandma. She's cool. Or on medications that make her not give a fuck anymore, idk.

>t. Neckbeard who never spoke to girls

The whole reason she gets upset with him is because he is up and leaving.

Lmao. He may have been sober but I've done the same shit at parties. Girls love it.

I live in England so I don't have to deal with the 2016 transbullshit parade. Ford is a yank.

You are right but getting mad is pointless.

You're not the character Princess Leia, are you?

>I live in England so I don't have to deal with the 2016 transbullshit parade.
You literally have a MISS TRANSGENDER ENGLAND

Yep. Like in 90% of romantic comedies. Even fucking Twilight did it when Bella thought Sparkles hated her in the first half of the first movie.

It's a trope as old, and as true, as time.

Yeah because we're passive about everything. We just don't give a fuck about them so they don't cry about everything like they do in the states.

Yanks are so eccentric and over the top with everything. That's why your election looked like a fucking sitcom.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO3hEk9a-Vg

The difference is they were fighting against actual inequities. And reasonable changes at that. The shit they're trying to fight over now is stuff that is quality of life changes, a sort of equity of outcomes type of thing that doesn't exist in reality since not everyone is the same. It's the thought process that underlines communism and it is somewhere between idealistic utopianism, egalitarian and out right futility since you have to take from one to give to the other and you can see how well that is working out in government currently.

You're a virgin who because of how much of a pussy you're,you headcanon that women would brand you as a rapist if you approached them, so you have an excuse not to approach them and excuse your pathetic behavior s being pragmatic

circumcision isn't mandatory in islam

Nice projection user

>how much of a pussy you're
APOSTROPHES DON'T FUCKING WORK LIKE THAT

>shades casting bars over everything apart from her face / eyes which represent the soul
>her life is a prison but in this moment she is liberated

Bravo Lucas

>Your insitefull

Bravo Nolan

>Not having a gf who likes 2 be dominated

lol lmao

Enjoy your next bombing, sandnigger-lover.

>The difference is they were fighting against actual inequities. And reasonable changes at that.
But the thing is they werent. women are always feeling empowered, complaining and pushing the boundaries of their entitlement. the first thing women did when they got the right to vote was prohibition, and we all know how great that turned out

Behind door number 1! Feels

>not being a submissive bf in 2017
admit it, the only reason you like the idea of dominating a woman is because internalized misogyny -- you cant get off without fucking someone you perceive to be weaker than you. Just cut to the chase and be a pedophile already

Came to post this.
You might get some people on complaining about him, but your average functional movie goer wouldn't care

Yeah wait I thought it was this

Leia clearly likes him seeing from the first movie, the opposite of love isn't hate its more like indifference, her negative reaction to Han leaving is obvious to him and is kinda what kicks the whole romance off because its clear she feels strongly about him

>asks Luke beforehand whether he thinks he would have a shot with a princess
>flirts with her and makes clear his awareness that she's flirting with him (in a brusque manner)
>kisses her, but when C-3PO interrupts and she runs off he doesn't chase after her, and doesn't bring it up again
>getting frozen in carbonite, "I love you" "I know"
>gets a bit annoyed when Leia won't say what she talked about with Luke, but apologises and comforts her without demanding to know
>when they're cornered by stormtroopers, reversed "I love you" "I know" (not afraid to rely on a woman)
>even so, says he'll stand aside if Leia really loves Luke (without realising they're siblings)

Han is a god damn sweetheart. He knows how Leia feels, uses his charisma and is confident but also backs off when he knows she needs space, recognises her as a capable person, knows and isn't afraid to admit he wants her but willing to stand aside if she doesn't want him (which she does because he's great). Literal transcendent alpha male, insecure quivering betas and overcompensating misogynist 'alphas' need not apply.

If only this were untrue (although I hate those rani cunts). I live in central London as well.
>Prime raghead detonation zone
>Fml

I swear guys, sometimes you overreact with all this "SJW behing Degeneracy" stuff. Just accept the rules of the game.
Also:
>"Objectification is what women do to themselves to get hot guys' attention and then complain about when it gets them average guys' attention too."

The difference between being a creep and Dochebag Chad is how you look and how much money do you have.

Enjoy your 56%

shit...
FML

Was it stare rape?

God I hate insecure virgins so much.
They project their pitfalls and insecurities onto the opposite sex and those who actually score, instead of improving themselves and actually trying.
Literal scum.
Also Han dindu nuffin

Men of this generation have a lot of problems with confidence and knowning how to please women, but to be fair women aren't really all that interested in trying to be good wives and girlfriends either and its mostly their fault for going along with the mant stream narrative that they're oppressed

No, but dr. Venkman from ghostbusters is, even by 80s standards

Yeah but he looks good.
SJWs are hypoctrical and if someone looks attractive then they throw their beliefs out their window.

Reason, it's mostly hambeasts that could never could get a good looking man and the attractive ones are riding the train for money and not the fight.

No, user. That's literally pure rape.

Not fucking surprised, they grow up without actually seeing non-family women. They're all covered up

There's women out there that ARE interested in being good wives/gf's, and there's women who want to enjoy the bachelorette lifestyle, and that's ok. Then there's the third category of women who don't know wtf they want or know what they're doing, and get into relationships cause it's a cultural thing. These women everyone should stay away from, they're basic and worthless

>"I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie"
>"Somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way"
>Doesn't give Chewie a medal
Leia was the racist one in there

>there's women who want to enjoy the bachelorette lifestyle, and that's ok.
im not about enforcing a way of life to anyone but womens body have a clock and past a certain point they cant have kids properly or at all and this leads to them feeling depressed and miserable. so, no i dont agree the lifestyle is ok but i cant really past jugdment