Robbery aside, is this one of the best fights of the century so far?

Robbery aside, is this one of the best fights of the century so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBNPeqO2ZnM
advocate.com/news/daily-news/2011/09/02/oscar-de-la-hoya-admits-drag-photos-are-real-and-he-contemplated-suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=FBNPeqO2ZnM

Fucking pleb.

No because UFC puts on better fights that don't end in draws.

UFC fights are literal coinflips where one fighter can get knocked out without even having a chance to prove himself. The fact that all your best champions have more losses than wins proves how much of a fucked up gamble the sport is.

good from 2015-2017
not like the niggerweather bouts

The ending affects the quality of a fight like it or not.

It's hard to be satisfied with what should have been a good fight with a retarded judge

Fuck UFC

7/10 fight

showed flashes of breaking into a war but never got going, mostly cos Canelo was on his bike half the fight

t. 14 year old

Canelo won get over it faggots

It was very good, but boxing is still a shit sport.

It's like fucking the girl of your dreams, and when you're about to cum someone comes in the room and ruins your night. It fucking sucks.

accurate

fight was fucking good

Mexijew shows his true face.

Both are decent fighters but neither showed their best.
6/10 fight

>*runs into room*
>"SI! CUM FOR ME AMIGO!"
>*throws money at judge*

There is no way in all of hell that this score was observed by a professional judge. She should be fed to wolves.

I enjoyed it immensley

I love UFC as much as I love Boxing. Unfortunately Mighty Mouse doesn't have a worthwile challenger and punks like Liddell and Rampage Jackson made the sport look retarded for five years straight. Also explain Shevchenko vs Amanda Nunes. That fight had a bullshit call and was boring as all fuck.

Boxing will be much better off with Mayweather out of the picture.

You're fucking retarded.

THIS
H
I
S

Seriously, can someone walk me through how a rational human being would arrive at this score? It's unfathomable.

It wasn't a robbery though.

Name one.

118-110 is ridiculous

Yeah I don't get why people can't enjoy both. There's wrestling snoozefests in the UFC too

>step 1. be a shit judge to begin with
>step 2. be desperate to still call fights
>step 3. have Oscar shill you $$$ to keep his golden goose from losing
>step 4. proceed to call it 118-110 and ruin the sport forever

118-110 is absolutely ridiculous, no way GGG won only 2 rounds. That said, if she scored it 115-113 in favor of Canelo, it would not have felt out of place. It was an amazing and very close fight.

True, I had it scored a draw.

I am put to sleep by watching the undercards in UFC as well as the undercards in Boxing. MMA has a bunch of leagues that feature pure boring fucking amatuers and boxing is busch league outside of HBO and ShoBox. Much like football and the NFL these sports shine bright when you are watching the best of the best. (Unless Mayweather is fighting who is always boring.)

Welp, Canelo vs GGG II on Cinco de Mayo weekend next year.

This

great fight in a great year for the sport

It was too one sided for it to be a great fight.

>mangrab
>good fights

Who did you think won?

Sorry Adelaide, I'm not gonna do your job for you.

nah there needs to be at least someone who gets stunned , this was a good fight , my favorite part was watching GGG take canelos best shots like a fucking boss and just keep coming forward

best fight i have seen to date was chino maidana vs victor ortiz ,. talk about a back and forth fight! ,. the AJ vs Klit fight was way better than this fight ,., another crazy fight that comes to mind was provodnekov vs bradley , these 2 guys gave 2 shits about their well being in that fight ,..... another really good fight was fransico vargas vs takashi miura , many many power shots landing plus knockdowns on both sides ,..... watching terrance crawford is always a good fight, that dude is special ,. and i love this new japanese inoue!! he is fucking vicious , he throws with real power head and body shots , that division is looking amazing ,. also im guessing this new Thai guy that made chocolitito look like a amateur is going to be a fun watch every time he fights , all power shots and throws vicious as well ......... oh and of course spence jr is looking unbeatable , he will be the next most ducked man , nobody is going to want to fight him , maybe thurman will step up he seems to not care who he fights

people can trash boxing , but right now in just about ever division you have at least 3 really great fighters to watch , and in some divisions its up to 5 & 6 great fighters ,., i love boxing right now many possible great to happen ,..... but yes these old geezer judges can eat a fat dick, they all fucking suck and its killing the sport

>same year Gaethje v Johnson happened
nice try /box/

It was a very solid fight, but it was hardly the Hagler/Hearns 2.0 that people were predicting.

the fags seem to like it

It was a very good fight. Not an all-time great like some people expected, but it was a good contest. I enjoyed it.

I want a rematch before summer 2018.

Say that to my face.

nigga gonna speed bag my balls with that tongue. Only 150lbs, so still a girl. And prettier than most hoe I got. softer than burger buns, and harder than tungsten.

get off Sup Forums Adalaide and go back judge school you blind old bint

Did not read

>t. underage newfag for whom this is the first fight he has ever watched

>is this one of the best fights of the century so far?

*CHARMS YOUR RING*

It was unironically a mediocre fight

GGG
>GGG just walks forward spamming jabs that either miss or glance Canelo's forehead
>his defence is literally blocking punches with his face

Canelo
>Look good in bursts
>Gas after 4 rounds
>Didn't even have power at 154 lbs, so zero chance of actually hurting GGG

Absolute shit tier fight in terms of skill. Both of them looked trash. Ward vs Kovalev 1 & 2 was far better tbqh

Follow the money.

The photographs depicting Mr. De La Hoya's image that were posted online by an obscure paparazzi Web site are fake. Many of the Web site's viewers (as reflected in postings on the site) identified the photos as 'a really bad photoshop job.' Unfortunately, with today's technology, anyone can make any photo seem like something other than it is.

name a time in history where a woman has done something right.

Klitschko - Joshua was WAY better. WAY WAY WAY better and i am a middleweight boxer.

this. dont blame the judge...blame the US for having such a corrupt organisation. fuck the US. trying to blame an individual for a systemic problem.

real:

advocate.com/news/daily-news/2011/09/02/oscar-de-la-hoya-admits-drag-photos-are-real-and-he-contemplated-suicide

YOU are a faggot as well

Ruined by a woman, the whole match is ruined and just an example of how corrupt boxing is.

abos please go