Why dont Australians make any good movies or TV shows?

Why dont Australians make any good movies or TV shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenaustralia.gov.au/new-directions/gender-matters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Danger 5

fpbp

>Whole continent of descendants of jailers and the scum of the british empire
>why do they suck?

lol

The proposition, med mex 1 and 2, two hands

fuck me two hands is good

ausfag here, the man has a solid point

Why doesnt OP make any good posts?

It's criminal that this show isnt more popular

Farscape, though idk if all the production was Australian, think most the actors were apart for the main one.

ausfag here this cunt doesnt know what hes talking about

I bet you've never seen this and more Kino titles

OP here I'm an aussie I just wanted to bait amerifats into naming good shows and movies made by us :^)

theyre just not made for foreign cunts to understand
aka fuck off we're full

these people make isis look good

fuck i guess its all just us in here jerking each other off then

ausfag here I'm more powerful than you

yeah nah it's all good cunt

nah id say your a weak cunt

This film is THE litmus test to determine if someone's Aussie or not. I've never met anyone who didn't like it who wasn't also a massive faggot

is it just me or are a lot of australians nasty, rude and xenophobic

Nah mate piss off. You're weak as water

you sound like a wog poof desu

fucken right in the gabber mate

you know you guys aren't a penal colony anymore right

there's no need to be so aggressive

Oi tru blu mate, I was about to turn on to the whilst diggin' into my 4 and 20 pie cricket before I saw this thread, but i've taken a penalty kick to try and forty twenty a mark of this post. I bet you three Bunnings snags that the sheila down the street can get her wheelie bin to the road before you can tie your thongs, you seppo wog cunt. You have the face like the South end of a Northbound wombat, and I reckon I could roll ten winnie blue durries before you could even swallow a piece of beetroot or get the poop line out of a king prawn. Fuck you're a pathetic piece of shit; I bet you don't even eat two kilos of lamb a week, straight off the shank. If ya lamb isn't mooing two weeks before you eat it it isn't real lamb, you soft faggot. And for those of you callin' me out, you're not sposed to eat your pig until you've let it hand for a week, you urban newtown faggots

Maybe don't come here then

who was being aggressive? now your actually sounding like a poof

nah it's like 80%

Why would anyone want to. I've been there and it's a nice country. It's just a shame about all the Australians.

you know i'm talking about the whole "banter" shit-testing thing you do (that you're playing up here) as well as casually bullying people you deem too different, seemingly without any guilt or remorse

that unnecessary hostility most people grow out of in high school that your culture promotes for some reason

that sounds great

fuck off cunt it's all a bit of banter mate

>wilfred

I can see where your coming from but being anonymous brings it out in me. Plus its usually just used as banter on Sup Forums not received with as much asspain. I guess ill go back to posting there since its more of a two way street.

life doesn't have to be that hard
you can just be nice to each other and not have to feel insecure about it

try it sometime :^)

whatever you say

>too different
Nice one, you've obviously got no idea what Australians are actually like. Any cunt is a target. You put a bunch of white teens in a room together and they'll be having a go, even when they're friends.

or you could try not being a thin skinned california faggot

>he thinks life is hard

HAHA what a fucking libcuck worm you must be irl

i-i-its just the vibe of the thing
its mabo, its the constitution, its justice, its the law, its the vibe of it
thats it, its just the vibe

>try it sometime :^)
Kill yourself faggot

Australia has made some good films if you can be bothered spending the time. To be honest, though, I wouldn't take a trip through Australian film history if I wasn't Australian. Seems kind of pointless. You only live so long.

the only good Australian film is The Castle, and the only good tv shows are Danger 5 and Soul Mates

I was referring to that separately from the banter

...you were saying?

>tell an Australian they're allowed to be nice
>they call you a faggot instead
Australians are really insecure about homosexuality for some reason

don't forget about music, art and literature. they can't make anything good in any medium.

the level of assumptions and neuroses here is incredible

truly insightful into the australian mentality

wake in fright, razorback, mad max

Plus
>Sun and shit
Why bother staying inside to watch TV?

>Whole Country
South Australia checking in here, the only state not to be settled by convicts, feels good to not be literal scum.

God damn I love Australia so much. That kangaroo is just bewildered and pissed, fucking roided out roos swear to god

review with myles barlow
the chasers war on everything
danger 5
wilfred
the castle

This was pretty good. The guy literally cucks himself, good stuff.

Same reason Poles and Ruskies don't, you can watch youtube videos or CCTV footage of them and it's a million times more entertaining then anything they could try to make.

Hello bogans my old friend I've come to punch Roos again

>Tell someone to do something
>Surprised when they do the opposite

hahahahah yeah sure thing m8

they are a lower species.

maybe don't come here (Sup Forums)

fuck off cunt

While there are some gems, the industry is just shit here.
Every decent actor or director moves to the states.
That said, some more Hollywood productions have been filmed here quite recently including the new Alien, Thor and Pirates of the Caribbean so maybe it'll get better eventually.

Basically up until the mid 90's, return on investment in our film industry couldn't be taxed at greater than 35%, and the initial investment itself was also taxed at 35%. Now, our top tax bracket is 46%, so once you were earning a certain amount of money, you were actually better off investing it into the film industry for the tax cuts, and any profit you earned on that investment was just icing.
This resulted in Mad Max, Crocodile Dundee, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Strictly Ballroom, the Castle, and pretty much every well known Australian movie ever.

Unfortunately for everyone, a bunch of upper middle class "MUH 1%" Liberal types were extremely offended at the idea of rich people making money, even if it was a net benefit to the country and people as a whole, so a huge amount of pressure was put on the government to end this practice because a tax rate of less than 100% for anyone richer than you is obviously a travesty. What ended up happening is that the entire tax cut scheme was scrapped, and now if film in Australia wants funding, it has to get it from the government. The Government has a whole bunch of red tape horse shit, and the panel that decides who gets money is a bunch of those same MUH 1% types. So in the end, the only films that get money are MUH ABOS and MUH GALLIPOLI type films, and our film industry has gone from being an enormous source of income for the nation and our people, to being a gigantic waste of taxpayer money.

And that's why Leftists are cancer.

Good, they closed the loophole. This is why we need one unified world government, so people who cheat the system have nowhere to run.

It wasn't a loophole, it was an intentional tax break to encourage the growth of an industry.

>following the law = cheating the system

I unironically hate those faggots

screenaustralia.gov.au/new-directions/gender-matters

Basically our national film organisation that dishes out grants and funding is cucked to the fucking hilt. If you arent a woman or a minority then good luck getting any support. In saying that, we have made some decent films.

Wake in Fright
The Rover
The Castle
Gallipoli
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Snowtown
Razorback
Shine

>Wake in Fright
Based.

FPBP

Why is everyone on Sup Forums Australian?

There are just lots of australians on here because the top 10% of men here get 90% of the women so naturally we all just fall into place here

They did in the 1980's. Australia made some great stuff like Breaker Morant; probably the best military court drama I've ever seen. The same applies to The Lighthorsemen and Gallipoli. Not to mention shows like Round the Twist.

Shoot straight you bastards, try not to make a mess of it!

M8

I watched wake in fright last night, that was quite good.

>CTRL+F "Chopper
>0 results

Drop kick cunts

Picnic at hanging rock was fucking terrible in every way. Wake in fright was fun though.