Stop wasting your time and post your hometown right now!

Stop wasting your time and post your hometown right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2bX9fuUR8
youtube.com/watch?v=aOtp3vLxVlY
youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=F_2oE3tz3TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont want to get killed

I'm from Rome, but the city it's a little bit too big to identify with Saint Peter and the Colosseum, so here's my neighborhood.

Ugly as fuck for a French town

Mine is so shit that we dont have a pic from above

Such a beautiful city. If you see the broken part of the wall there on the right, just before where the harbour starts, theres a greek restaurant. Amazing food.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2bX9fuUR8

Have a video made by our city hall.

just remember to thank your italian overlords for that little civilization you have

My town...
youtube.com/watch?v=aOtp3vLxVlY

youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY

nice
where is this?

Sapa, Vietnam. It's my gf's hometown

I'm on a tablet
>inb4 phone poster

about 30k

>gf
>Vietnam

Why?

It was that or Brazil and I didn't want to get murdered.

Upland, CA.

Here it is

;)

Looks cooler at night, when you can't distinguish the favelas from the soulless corporate vertical development. Such a pretty landscape to be destroyed by overpopulation...

Comfier than usual for Brazil.

Good golly! That looks like an extraordinarily cozy place to live. It rather bothers me how poor our architecture is in comparison despite the fact that our GDP per capita is significantly higher. Add on to that the fact that you have actual forestry whilst every stretch of countryside here gets housing developments either for the elderly or for Londoners.

I'm sure its not as pretty up close, though still appears to have a broad heritage.

I imagine it smells of drunkards and fake tan for some reason, I suppose I cannot think of Brazil without either of the two coming immediately to mind.

More like Flatland.

>have one of the world's highest median incomes
>shitty ass bricks, not even any decor

Looks like Scunthorpe desu

>tfw grew up in an unincorporated county
Genuinely sucked.

Cape Town

What does that mean?

slightly outdated gif of my hometown (2006)

Volta Redonda has a pretty aesthetic in general

No, at least this part of the city does not have a bad smell

Eh? I thought it'd be a warzone or something. I remember one of my mates going over there for the World Cup and being robbed in his hotel.

world superpower 2030

I live within walking distance of the stadium and I've never been robbed in my life. Maybe he was drunk in the wrong place.

rude. it's a nice comfy town

He was in his hotel and woke up with two robbers in his place. Kinda put me off SA for good.

Now its starting to look good. Really prefer those germanic buildings where the bricks aren't exposed and are instead like, white and stuff and can have all these cool colours. Does anyone know what that's called?

Never heard of something like that happening in a hotel. If you come, stay in an airbnb if you're concerned.

Rexdale, a neighbourhood in Toronto. Pretty sure I'm the only white person who lives here year round (Although a lot of white students attend the community college here, as it is Canada's largest).

rate

No gypsies, sorry.

We put Brits here.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_2oE3tz3TM

Too bad the video is in the winter and everything looks brown, though.

Each thread like this is a reminder that America is basically the LEAST comfy country on earth.

Yeah this really isn't like the French at all. Why so un-aesthetic?

Newfoundland, the Poland of Canada

St John's looks mad fucking comfy. I've never been but I like it.

We are bros

You are like the Poles in that you flood the rest of Canada looking for decent jobs in the same way that Poles do in the EU.
You are unlike the Poles in that people actually respect Newfies.

best I can do, Vera Cruz, PA

Why does a Pennsylvania town have a Spanish name?

ahh Recife, I was born there... The poor people in cheap motorbikes, the sweaty citzens in the bus and the manlets ( I'm one of them so no hard feelings). I miss my fellow Dutch/Portuguese friends from there

>Prior to 1851, Vera Cruz was an unnamed village at a prominent crossroad, located in what was then Milford Township, Pennsylvania. While a group of regular loungers were sitting at what was previously Alexander Weaver's store, their eyes turned to a newspaper with the title of "Revolt in Vera Cruz (Mexico): 12 Killed, 20 Injured," which led to their conversation turning to the topic of Mexico. After a sound of angry voices outside, the loungers rushed outside to see the commotion and saw two citizens engaging in a fight. Alexander Weaver jokingly remarked, "Now we have a name for our village. Why not call it Vera Cruz?" Ever since that incident, the name Vera Cruz has remained.

that story sounds made up though I've heard before that the village is named after a road that was named after a victory in the Mexican-American war and that the village used to have a German name

I'm a Newfoundland-born plumber in Toronto. People on Sup Forums respect Newfies but there are also a LOT of people who think that we are lazy hicks who just want to drink and fight.

I'm glad I don't have the accent, most Newfies sound like actual retards.

Olinda, Ouro Preto ou Mariana?

Salvador

don't live there anymore, but you can see my old house in the back of the pic
nostalgia..

Grenoble looks comfy af. Is it a nice city?

LuleƄ.

Been living elsewhere for 5 years.

That looks so comfy.

>next episode on Deadliest Catch

>Upland

Nice pic. That place looks pretty.

>You will never live in an area bordered by tons of forestry and a complex river system

it's still pretty.... pretty much empty right now
but yeah good times

>tfw New World city "planning"

Comfy

Not a bad place to be born

Fucking Norway always wins these threads.

They win every thread, it's not fair.

disgusting desu

not bad

sudbury is gross but everywhere outside of sudbury in that area of ontario is nice

I've always lived in the countryside but it's part of Stockholm country.