I liked it, what did you guys think?

I liked it, what did you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Third act? More like turd act.

Loved it. One of the great noughties sci fi movies.

It's fine, I guess. It's a movie. How good can it really be? You'll watch it, either like it or not, and then real life will resume again.

>Murphy has claimed that his involvement in Sunshine converted him from agnosticism to atheism.

literally fedora: the movie

>(((Hollywood))) pushing atheism

Not surprising. It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

How does any of this make God real?

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

>He won't inherit eternal life

Sad.

Atheist cuck

would have been 8/10 if it hadn't turned into event horizon near the end.

as it is, it's all right I guess.

>he thinks nothing exploded into everything, for no reason

Kek

Its 2/3 of a great film.

It was pretty great tbqh. I even liked the third act.

Everything (physical) has to have a beginning. First mover and all that.

Jesus parses well with my world view and I believe he existed as the Bible states.

Where do you think everything came from?

What evidence? Almost all the info we have on Jesus comes from Christianity and is biased as a result.

>biased as a result

Or documented eye witness account, it depends on how you view it.

Besides, miracles happen to this day. The Miracle of the Sun happened less than one hundred years ag and was seen by tens of thousands.

I feel fakery for atheists

No it isn't a surprise. What's funny is no atheist I know reads any theology, or any serious theologian based in objective moralism I.e belief in God. No sound theology can have subjective morality since there is only one good, God, and all is good that flows through him. Thus he can only be subjective.

The obvious reason they don't read Christian arguments is that all theology of the last 150 are forces to be reckoned with. I've made it a point to read atheist books so I know best how to combat their silly ideas. I actually enjoy debating atheists irl for this reason. It's funny to watch them play their mind games and weasel their way out of reason, to observe their open contradictions in terms, to see them try so hard to argue that they themselves are an accident.

"He who never thirsts for God here, will thirst for him before he has been dead a minute".

The concepts of 'reason' and 'begining' were created by humans. They don't necessarily apply to the Universe as a whole.

One of my favourites, besides the latter third.

Why is she so sad?

>The Miracle of the Sun
mass hysteria

Let me clue you in. Post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-
Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

That's a nice opinion you have there.

See, time exists so a beginning isn't just logical, it's fundamental. It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

>he thinks that cause and effect can exist without time

kek

>Or documented eye witness account, it depends on how you view it.
You do realise that the Bible was written a couple of hundreds years after Jesus died, right? None of the people who wrote the Bible knew Jesus.

there may well be a creator, i don't know and neither do you. what i can be nearly certain of though, is that it isn't the god a bunch of idiot humans pulled out of their ass a few thousand years ago. Or the one they pulled out of their ass a few thousand years before that.

Ignoring all the religofagging going on in this thread, I didn't enjoy it.

I hate when scifi movies use the same damn sets for everything, ends up distracting from the plot.

There's nothing more blue-pilled than religion.

>His birth
No real evidence of that, even Mathew and Luke have different stories of his birth and John even suggests he's not from Bethlehem
>His teachings
We got nothing of what he really said, just traditions and saying attributed to him. The only thing we can say for sure is he probably was Apocalyptic in the tradition of Daniel like his teacher John the Baptist
>His followers
Peter and James Brother of Jesus got some credibility sure.
>His baptism
Yup, in fact JohnB doing it suggests this happened because it makes no sense for John to baptist the Messiah and the Gospels try and diminish it's implications with John completely obfuscating it
>His arrest
Most likely because one of his followers was armed, you don't have Jews walking around with swords in Roman era Judea. It must have been true because it's so at odds with the gospel stories.
>His death
He'd had to have been killed and being a leader of a group that had some guy with a sword would easily have got you up for crucifixion for treason. No need for a trail, that was definitely made up.

The bible is comprised of many accounts and wasn't 'written' by anyone in particular. That it was comprised into a concise account decades after Christ is well known.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

If God is real and everything has a beginning then who created God?

I like it, even though I'm not a fan of how the third act was handled like fpbp said.

God is eternal. Asking what happened before God is like asking what is north of the North Pole.

You can't ascribe physical aspects to the metaphysical, but the universe is physical, so therefore needs a beginning.

I swear to God atheists have literally no clue. They watch one YouTube video let some (((celebrity))) think for them and then just assume they can say a sentence to disprove millennia of church teaching. It's kinda sad.

One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is based a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.
I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions committed by different countries, often with great vigour.
For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

there is no such thing as metaphysical, it`s a made up thing you people use to "prove" god is real.
every thing has a start-> but not god, he isnt physical. that`s a great mental gymnastic act.

This don't get what everyone's problem with the 3rd act is

Stephen Fry “married” his young male lover, thirty years his junior no less. How often do we find that those lashing out against God are the same ones seeking to justify their immoral lifestyles? The two certainly go together.

This is why people think atheists are autistic.

>there's no such thing as the metaphysical

Ok genius, grind up the universe and find me one atom of justice, or one molecule of mercy.

>The bible is comprised of many accounts and wasn't 'written' by anyone in particular. That it was comprised into a concise account decades after Christ is well known.
Only decades? Well that's OK then. Well... apart from the stuff they decided to leave on the cutting room floor.

>Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.
>Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Neither of which have anything to do with the validity of biblical truth claims. The Red Pill is about what is true, not what is based. I fully accept that a large number of simpletons need religion in order to be fully functioning members of society. I'd rather go with a European religion if it's absolutely necessary than some Middle Eastern religion started by a Kike.

>Asking what happened before God is like asking what is north of the North Pole.
Or asking what caused spacetime.

Thanks for derailing the thread immediately you fucks

Social constructs are not metaphysical

You know the movie is really good because people refuse to discuss it.

>All emotions are social constructs

No wonder they say atheism and autism go hand in hand.

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

Only good post in this thread.

I love the shots in the spacesuit. And the scene where they jump from the busted ship to their one.

LOL@Ameritards.

You literally have no idea how dumb you look to the rest of the world. In fact you're not even sure the rest of the world exists.

Fuck off

One of my favourites and yes with a bad third act

Can't quiet my science autism enough to watch this film. As if the premise wasn't retarded enough, the entire scene where they have to jump from one section of space ship to the other and they just suddenly freeze was too much.

Agreed, they should have had a lot of pointless scenes on Earth so my ADD could be satisfied.

what exactly was wrong with the premise. i'm not a scientist but I didn't see anything that wrong with it. also, the cold thing, again i'm no expert but i have experienced -50, much warmer then space and I can definately imagine near instant freezing, there are places on earth not far off from that.

not doubting you or trying to be a dick, because i frankly don't know what i'm talking about, just curious where you are getting that from. i assumed that like a lot of sci-fi movies they consulted someone smart that told them the premise was "possible" which is good enough for me usually. it's science fiction after all

>EVERYTHING has to start somewhere, nothing can come from nothing
>except God
Kek good logical argument you got there

What the fuck are you talking about? How is the concept of justice metaphysical?