WOLFIE'S JUST FINE

>WOLFIE'S JUST FINE

he's terminated (from hollywood)

why can't cameron just use him in avatar 2 in a minor role so he can make some money? He fucking owes him at least that.

Has he gotten plastic surgery? He looks so weird.

His heroin dealer needs to eat too.

>EASY MONEY

inb4 body shape
inb4 do you guys realize who she used to be?

why does cameron owe him anything?

if it wasn't for cameron he would never have had a career.

JC doesn't need to put a drug addicted has been in the biggest movie of the year just because he was good in T2 25 years ago.

>if it wasn't for cameron he would never have had a career.
...exactly. furtlong WASN'T an actor, he never was. they just saw him in a arcade saloon or some shit and they decided to cast him

he wasn't prepared for pedowood, it's his fault how furlong ended up.

This.

>give decent looking and decent actor kid a big role in one of the biggest movies of all time
>get him paid handsomely
>all he has to do now is get an agent and he will have a heartthrob career in 90s Hollywood
>become an alcoholic drug addict instead
>"Cameron owes him more!"

Who is this even

hi guys proffeshernal plastic surjon to the straz here just give me 1 hour with this hot canvas boy and i can make the girls want to be him and the boys want to be with him i sure that you are be happy with my results as i am respondserbol for EVERY hot ass and titty in hollyward call me

i have attarched pic of what u will see in new man only $500 and he will be oscar ready and scoop all hearts again

hesto la bistro, eddy!

i don't know why but i believe him

Edward Furlong, star of a popular fan film Star Trek: Renegades

Damn, Edward looks like that?????!

THICC

There are no good looking or people or ugly people, just poor and rich...clearly.

only $500 and evrybody be pretty try me results no lie

call me

i give you a glass ass $300!!

I didn't believe this until i saw how much people transformed from S1 to S8 in sitcoms. Even the ones who play ugly characters in the first seasons are passable later on

He warned him and his tutors:
> When Furlong was cast, Cameron called his uncle and asked “Do you guys know what you’re getting into?” It was a very valid question. It turns out, no one was prepared for what was to follow.

'Pasta La Feasta'

Edward Footlong

Any example you have to share? Out of curiosity.

I feel like I have seen this effect too but I couldn't pinpoint to any particular example.

HASTA LA VISTA, BROCOLLI