F**k You, It's January! (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=H18RUB1cxfI

IT'S HERE

that's right jay!

>hurdur stop watching shit movies you guys!

yet they review only shitty populist movies

>Blaming the chinamen
Thanks for naming the (((problem))) Mike.

Does every board have its own shit youtubers? Sup Forums has melon, you have these guys, /r9k/ has that weird girl.

ENDLESS TRASH

>complain that people complain mary jane is black
>complain that ghost in the shell is white

they've gone full sjw cucks
rlm is dead

>I thought this movie sucked!
>Really? I loved this movie!
>Well.... I didn't think it sucked....

What's wrong with Jay?

Do these guys think they are funny?

>Don't forget Wonder Woman! I'm sure DC won't fuck this one up!

kek

shut up, chinaman

Yeah they should totally only review small arthouse movies to ensure that their channel gets no views.

>complain
You realize these are jokes right? Like, they're making jokes in a comedy video? You understand these things, yes?

They trash most of them.

Yep, they're full SJWs in this video where they also make fun of people that died in terrorist attacks and refer to Chinese people as "chinamen."

They were pointing out that Mary Jane isn't in the movie, so people are complaining about nothing.

The Ghost in the Shell thing was a joke.

>John Wick 2
That one will be good.

All capekino will be good too.

ghost in the shell is going to be shit even if there was a gook in as the main chair

Why do people still watch them?

They're extremely stale now.

I think the Ghost in the Shell joke was taking potshots at ScarJo.

It was a joke making fun of the people shouting WHITEWASHING!

go away chinaman

>redditlememeia threads

Your parents must be so sad.

>they played the really bizarre tom cruise scream from the mummy trailer
Cracked me up pretty good. Still can't believe some editor actually put that in the trailer.

>refer to Chinese people as "chinamen."
>reddit thinks that's offensive
What the fuck is going on ITT

Holy shit I got vertigo when they repeated that mirror over and over.

>thinking the latest Ritchie kino is shit
reddit

brought to you by the good people at Sony

ritchie is reddit you fag

well maybe than they should stop complaining about these movies

Am I the only one here that stopped watching movies a couple of years ago and just stays here out of habit?

I only watch like one movie every two or three years now when my family pressures me into going to watch something which I know will be shit with them.

Last one was Allied. It was shit.

Yeah. Only thing i saw last year was Hacksaw Ridge.

Was the wife a spy all along?

BUT WILL THERE BE ENOUGH JAYSUS CHROIST IN THIS MOVIE?

>guy ritchie
>reddit
no

kek

Sup Forums has too many to count.

no

they dont

No. I have too. I might watch a film on Netflix when it's finally uploaded to Bong Netflix like 4 years after it released.

The last film I watched was Warcraft and that's only cause my sister wanted me to watch it when we met up at Xmas. I just turn up to see if there is anything interesting going on.

I want to see more shit, but cba.

>RLM should stop making jokes in their comedy videos
Why do you even watch them?

HAHAHA EVERYTHING IS BAD

BUY OUR MOVIE SPACE COP!

ADAM SANDLER DOESNT ACTUALLY MAKE ANY JOKES HIS STYLE OF HUMOR IS TRASH

*rich evans farts*
*mike makes a funny facial expression*

the alt right getting more triggered than sjws again

yeah. But, you see, she's a special kind of spy, her "feelings are real" (that's an actual line from the movie), so it's both a spy story (with a complete lack of suspens since you learn that the wife is a spy halfway through the movie and the beggining where they kill a nazi overlord gets justified by some rabbit out of the hat tier trick) but it's ALSO a genuine love story! hooray! even the climax of the movie where you have a close shot on the despair and pain of a man who just lost his wife is shit. Only thing that could have saved the movie was if brad had to kill marion himself, which could have made up for a good scene, but for some reason they chose the easy way of she kills herself and all the superiors of brad who love him cover his ass and voila everything is well. It could have been an okay movie if brad killed him himself, was still tried but instead of being executed, only like 10 years in jail, then meeting his daughter after all that time as the final scene. That would have been okay and made more sense. But they fucked it up and made a bland unrealistic movie, where all attempt at feels are shit. The beggining of the movie is technically ok, but, really, nothing special. Not worth going out of your way to watch it.

All caps doesn't make you look smart.

* if brad killed her himself

Because theyre reviewers doesnt mean their own shit should be funny.

T R I G G E R E D

R

I

G

G

E

R

E

D

You're literally as bad as Tumblr sjws now. Do you realize that? No you don't. Pathetic.

epic excuse man

Have you ever made a great movie? If not, then I guess you can't have an opinion on movies.

fa/tv/irvins are so triggered by everything RLM do. Like, don't force yourselves so much, for fuck's sake.

Shitty RLM shill thread
The mods do nothing as per usual

my sister filmed me doing a skateboard trick when I was a teen. I also starred in family vacation videos.

Does that count?

>implying i said you cant have an opinion

I was pointing out their glaring hypocrisy and double standards.

Stop having fun! Even though I have no interest in this thread I must come out of my way to come here and tell you that what you do is wrong and should not be permitted!

t. rulefag

>stop talking about things that I don't want to talk about!
Start your own thread about whatever you want, faggot.

I don't think you know what hypocrisy means. But criticizing movies without being great at making one yourself is not it.

>trying to joke your way out of this knowing you're incorrect

Fuck off.

>50 bucks budget crew makes an unfunny video about multi-million dollar crews making unfunny/unoriginal content

you're right, they cancel each other out. They, definitely and always, should be judged on the same standard.

ENDLESS TRASH! is definitely the fault of independent youtubers

They should review Underworld or Resident Evil without telling which one of the two they're reviewing.

rlm threads occasionally get stickied too

deal with it and go back to your other site fag

>humor = amount of money spent

Totally dude.

I'm not even the guy you were arguing with mr. so serious.

I just made a joke, not trying to get in or out of anything.

however, I'm sure that you won that debate which I didn't read. After all, you're a very serious big guy.

Wow. No, I did not know that. My heartiest apologies to anyone I may have offended.

kek

>we must have the same expectations from everyone! a free shit show on youtube is as relevant as a paying multi million dollar production show!

I totally agree with you, actually. That's why I'm gonna watch all the movies they talked about in this video. Because I like to support a courageous and innovative industry.

>Resident Evil movies kept the general moviegoing audiences from wanting to see something new & of genuine merit like our film Space Cop.

Im mostly talking about their style of humor.

Go watch their jack and jill video where they deconstruct adam sandlers style of humor and how he never actually makes any jokes and how he is trash. While they do the EXACT SAME SHIT.

They even rip of sandler for having fart and shit jokes. Meanwhile in the latest plinkett review they had a LOL SHIT EVERYWHERE LOL PISS EVERYWHERE segment.

Theyll shit on sandler because they want to act like its low brow and beneath them but its the exact same fucking shit they do. They are contrarian faggots.

You clearly have no experience with film production. EVERYTHING is affected by budget (or lack thereof). A joke can read great on paper but get fucked up in execution by lack of money.

look out we have a professional filmer here

Fuck off Landis

But a fucking YouTube show having shit (literally) jokes is one thing. But having a $100m budget 'comedy' film have them is fucking stupid.

Don't you get it? Anybody can make a fart joke, that's what RLM does. They don't have the money to set up good jokes with good payoffs. So they stick to low-brow easy shit. That's expected. But a $100m budget film doing fart jokes is not expected. Especially when it's stock sound effects which cost nothing.

You don't expect a kid kicking a ball around on the street to be a pro-athlete, but if you're paying a guy $10m a year, you expect him to be. Get it, faggot?

>stickies are a token of respect, not a way to control thread spam
kys rlm shill

>doesnt include any adam slander movie scams

for shame user

While I agree with you, I'm pointing out that I personnally don't have the same expectations from free independent youtube shows and paying heavy industry shows. If I watch something on youtube, I'm expecting shit and most of the time it is, sometimes I'm a little suprised and it's not so bad, even interesting maybe. When I watch a movie which I paid for, I expect something tremendous (...art? aesthetical ecstasy?) and I'm most of the time disappointed, realizing that it's on the same level as youtube shit shows.

Hence, I stopped going to the movies and supporting an artistically dying industry. I could still go watch art house films though, but I hate going alone and I'm in a kind of no friend situation atm.

My point being: If I'm gonna watch trash, I might as well not pay for it.

>kys
>shill

I sure hope you're underage, son.
A grown man using those phrases would be quite... concerning.

>But a fucking YouTube show having shit (literally) jokes is one thing. But having a $100m budget 'comedy' film have them is fucking stupid.

Its literally not. Its literally the same thing you massive faggot.

kys gramps

But they are actually funny and interesting, whereas 99% of these movies they discuss and usually trash are shit. I much prefer watching them at least derive entertainment value from shitting on all this garbage to actually watching said garbage.

Hollywood is truly shitty right now, but much more clever people - like them and Rifftrax - can at least twist that shit to become something funny at least.

I like RLM because I often share their disposition towards a lot of this stuff, and it's satisfying seeing them making sport of it all. That's more my kind of entertainment (not counting rare new movies I actually like).

that's it. I'm calling the cyber police. Your mother is going to hear about this.

>brought to you by the good people at Sony

They were good friends.

But it isn't. You go to a dirty dive bar and order food, you're expecting to get ill. If you go to a 3* Michelin restaurant, you don't expect to get ill.

That's what RLM is. It's a dirty dive bar you don't expect quality jokes from. But a $100m budget film? I expect better jokes which any old fuck can't do.

they're right

my mother killed herself. kys

hey, I got a joke:

>son goes to see his nazi mother and asks: "mom, why is my cousin called Jasmin?"
>mother answers: "that's because my sister loves jasmin flowers, son."
>son asks: "mom, why does she love jasmin flowers?"
>mother responds: "that's enough questions, panzer kampfwagen VI tiger"

this is getting stale.
bye bye.

I don't watch movies. I flat-out do not watch movies because I am faceblind and yet here I am.

First of all. Its kind of pathetic you are going to these lengths to defend RLM honor. They arent your friends.

Second I dont know why you are even talking about quality. Im talking about the style of humor not quality. They deconstruct and shit on this style of humor as being lazy and hack and its the exact style they do. The ONLY style they do.

Rich Evans: "He has AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS"

haha what a great joke. Such great structure and payoff. If anyone else did this im totally sure RLM wouldnt shit all over it right? ;)

are you seriously faceblind?

I was about to make this thread

fag shenanigans

What did he mean by this

interesting man

Is 2017 going to be the worst year for movies?

Omly if you manchilid who watch only big, obnoxious blockbuster flicks like RML

hahahaha XDDDD