Wes Anderson is cute and I enjoy his films

Wes Anderson is cute and I enjoy his films.

looks like a dyke in a suit senpai

reddit

>enjoying the films of Wes Anderson

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

he looks like Bizarro Marilyn Manson that decided gender studies was better than music

He's not Asian, but if he was I'd give him a pump or two, with a few nipple twists

If i remove the suit, will he die?

>he will never make another deeply personal movie because he's old and dead inside now
Sad!

he seriously needs a haircut

>you will never be friends with Wes Anderson
>you will never discuss philosophy with Wes Anderson
>he will never hug you and tell you how much of an inspiration you have been

>ywn cum all over his asshole and watch him try to play it off like one of his quirky airheaded characters

NOT A JEW

You've enjoyed, and that's all that you have to inform the public about?

Well great, because I enjoyed a good shit the other day. I just thought you should know that.

He has a woman's hairline.

Wasn't he in wedding crashers?

I'm happy that you enjoyed your shit user and I'm even more happy that you decided to share that information with us. Enjoyment should be shared. Why not tell someone if you enjoyed something? You shared with us the joy of a good shit and even the people who don't enjoy taking shits can appreciate that. You gave us a glimpse of your very own enjoyment and that's beautiful.

Keep on taking good shits, my man!

Why thank you. Although I feel people can more closely relate to enjoying a good shitting, where as most might not be able to relate to what OP's enjoyed about Wes Anderson films. Perhaps if OP had bothered to provide details as to why Wes Anderson movies were enjoyable it might have intrigued me enough to look into checking it out.

Are watching Wes Anderson flims as enjoyable as having an enjoyable shit?

I'm not a big shit-enjoyer myself to tell the truth and I've only seen two Wes Anderson films so far. I did enjoy Grand Budapest Hotel quite a bit though. I don't know if you'll enjoy it as much as your shits, but you could give it a try.

Yes, I could give it a try.

Perhaps you're unable to understand my intent, so I'll elaborate. When a person posts an image of a film director/writer/producer that is in no way offensive the mere posting acknowledges the appreciation of the film maker's works, which leaves me feeling OP isn't thoughtful enough to analyse their own unique perspective of the film as it relates to OP.

It leads me to believe that OP is not very thoughtful, or incapable of self awareness, or possessing the ability to convey why the films were enjoyable.
Would be the same as if I said I enjoyed looking at the color blue with no further analysis.

Makes me think OP is ignorant, inexperienced, there by having an opinion not worth considering.

I'm amazed at how much you are willing to read into OP's post. I think it was merely an attempt to make some kind of comedic statement.

I see what you're getting at, but I think simply saying that you enjoy something without further explanation isn't a sign of ignorance. I see it as kind of an introductory statement. You can say how much you enjoy a particular shade of blue and everyone can just acknowledge that statement and move on. If someone is interested as to why you like that shade of blue so much, he can ask, and that can be the start of a proper discussion, but it doesn't have to be. Sometimes you just want to share your enjoyment with someone else and that's a good thing.

Then again, I think OP was just making a dumb joke.

Certainly there is a satisfaction in acknowledging a shared experience. You are also correct to some extent in assessing some of my intent to deliver some humor, but not all.

Personally I believe someone unable to convey some sense of how something they've enjoyed reveals a lack of self confidence and a cautionary measure for fear of being ridiculed. Also some immaturity, lack of self analytical awareness.
To acknowledge something is as adolescent as a small child expressing enjoyment for a toy. Pointing out the obvious as if that's worthy of thought.
So my deliver in a somewhat mild comedic deliver is to reaffirm my awareness of the obviousness of the observation, and its adolescent nature.

I suspect he is a pedophile. He frequently sexualizes children and teens in his movie and the Summer of 42 theme was in Rushmore which is essentially autobiographical.

What I'm saying is that if you had to put a c-note on one of the two happening what would you pick:

>Anderson is caught with an underage person of either gender
>Tarantino has an erotic asphyxiation accident either auto or on a hooker.