youtube.com/watch?v=NpSZxfHBPWA
youtube.com/watch?v=aw8IwXr1DFI
youtube.com/watch?v=3REHoqNE_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=cAKcox2IIGU

Discuss.

no

no

Grimes is a nymph spirit that has invaded Claires body through ritual sacrifice.
She sucks you into her past realm of existence through her songs. There you struggle in her web until you accept it's unusual comfort as your new REALiti.
Music made from unpossessed humans will not do the trick for you after this.
You start to see her lyrics in every facet of your life. You realize this is not just music, but a window to a more understanding, higher form of life.

Grimes would be Mozarts waifu if he were lucky enough to experience her.

Grimes can be the new Moshart.

no

even better than mozart. mozart wishes he did such layered and melodic music. let's be real: when was it the last time you actually listened to mozart on your own?

>inb4 triggered idiots
music taste is subjective

r u retarded y would u ever make this thread much less make it over and over again for over 2 years take this shit to skype or w.e you make me sick

listen i understand you think ur waifu is perusing anonymous mongolian horse forums searching for her soulmate and your blinding undying fanatical devotional tunnel vision will win her heart but you gotta stop for my sake and the sake of said vietnamese kanine meatery forum

im gonna corner the market on grimes body pillows and move out of my nicaraguan shack

Music taste is subjective, but music quality is objective.

im pretty sure you'll take out your life savings get as much loan as possible buy everyone i make until you get 300,000 in debt and file for bankruptcy and still continue to buy them with money you get from disability you'll spend 95% of your disability check on the pillows and the other 5 for pounds of rice to boil over a campfire in your hut in the middle of the woods

So kids just don't punctuate at all anymore.
How cute.

>music quality is objective
lmao

nigga this aint school

hey OP can I get another youtube link?

if only mozart had garageband in the 18th century

this thread again. why do you shill grimes and then reply to your own posts samefagging? are you that bored?

yes it is, piece of shit

ya

PROOF or GTFO

Grimes is trash.
There, I said it.

you said trash

2-3 decent songs, rest is hot garbage and spineless beta orbiters fall in love mainly because she ironically acts autistic which they can relate

oh and she looks like a trans, which helps fuel the illusion that they have a chance

retarded post on every level

>fuck how does he know about me, does he have a camera in my room?
>oh well better type some random shit and hope it sticks
lmao absolute state fucking incel garb fans

madman

best counterpoint in popular music

Stop.

How the fuck is she even comparable to Mozart?

agreed. mozart is overrated af

this. mozart is so entry level compared to her exquisite music.

ah, le old reddit switcheroo!
nice to see some fellow le narwhal baconers around these strange parts of the internet :^)

Grimeth a Beethoven

I don't even hear a coherent melody, let alone any decent compositional material

>people on this board STILL using subjectivity as a free pass to say whatever dumb shit they want
>le grimer is mozart but it’s SUBJECTIVE lol
this is unironically why this board has gone to shit

I could go to youtube comments and have better discussions about music atm

reported for duplicate topic

>I don't even hear a coherent melody
seriously? genesis and realiti - to name just 2 - have crystal clear melodies. you must be deaf if you can't hear them.

>being mad about opinions
you take music discussion too seriously, dummy. music is not serious business, but entertainment and art. chill out.

>music is not serious business
yeah god forbid i want to discuss music with people who have actually cultivated their tastes and take it seriously, and not a bunch of binary fanboys who literally cannot discuss music unless it’s in terms of the one, singular artist they’re obsessed with and unless you subscribe to their utterly autismal vision of the entire history of music remade in her image

“grimes” needs to be added back to the spam word blacklist, and for good.

jfc, why do you hate grimes so much, bro? she's actually one of the most talented artists alive. she got acclaim and respect from millions of listeners. you should take a break from mu if her name triggers you so much.

>she's actually one of the most talented artists alive
this is what I’m talking about. This is not good music discussion. This is not a reasonable, normal opinion to have. This is excessive, narrow minded bullshit. You’re speaking in absolutes which indicates that you really don’t know anything outside of your little grimes-obsessed world (its pretty easy to think she’s the greatest artist ever when you havent even really fucking explored anything else), which makes your opinions unlearned and ignorant, and makes any “take” you have on anything of no value to anyone else, except your other little grimes cronies.

kys

>This is not a reasonable, normal opinion to have. This is excessive, narrow minded bullshit.
really? are you such a huge autist? you couldn't accept different opinions?
>You’re speaking in absolutes which indicates that you really don’t know anything outside of your little grimes-obsessed world (its pretty easy to think she’s the greatest artist ever when you havent even really fucking explored anything else), which makes your opinions unlearned and ignorant,
wow, you're talking so much out of your ass it's not even funny.
>kys
who stole you toys, son?

>you couldn't accept different opinions?
it’s not a “different opinion” its an unlearned, heavily biased opinion. The fact that you don’t understand that just further reinforces that you’re an absolute shit tier conversation partner about music.

Neat.

opinions are biased, son. when discussing something as subjective as music you shouldn't be surprised when people hold different opinions. be less extremist and more tolerant about other people's opinions.
>an absolute shit tier conversation partner about music
this is you because of your extremist views.

btw
>You’re speaking in absolutes
i didn't say she's the best one. that would be speaking in absolutes, pleb.

False.
No new album in 3 years.
Embarassing participation in some shitty projects.
Eunuch for a boyfriend.
Record label that she can't satisfy.
Beta fanboys here are so autismal, she should be embarassed to have such singleminded simpleton lackeys as orbiters.
I would think she'd have restraining orders against most of your ilk because you are basically desperate retards of the highest order.

You're just triggered.

Bump

all false. you're desperate to disparage her. pathetic.

Yes, if Mozart did drugs.

"I blacked out the windows and did tons of amphetamines and stayed up for three weeks and didn’t eat anything,."

you must be at least 18 to visit this board