The director wanted Aidan gillen for this role but we only had 60 dollars left in the budget

>The director wanted Aidan gillen for this role but we only had 60 dollars left in the budget

Radicus?

Et tu Edmure.

60 DOLLARS? As in currency? You guys are really highballing this

The stabbing scene was particularly fantastic in that show.

if that were true, they'd have hired CIA man and spent the leftover 30 dollars on true roman bread for true romans

>when you have no money left for the 3rd season

le republic

>Deadwood cancelled
>ROME cancelled
>GIRLS renewed for 44 seasons because of nepotism

its all game of normies fault

Explain

popularity sells above all, everyone wants to make the most money so they make shit that the lowest denominator watch so they can feel enjoyed

I love stabbings. I love seeing people in pain.

But Deadwood and Rome were cancelled long before GoT had even been pitched to HBO

wait, Rome was cancelled? All this time I thought it had just ended...

>We-
>"Sir, the 50th anniversary edition of that film you did with Mr. Roberts' is about to be released; what will your contributions to the commentary track be?"

Shouldn't you be at school?

Oh shit it's Ceasar. I never noticed.

What, and end up a mindless zombie like you? No thanks, some of us are leaders, not followers.

Yes, it was cancelled.. They had to shove several seasons worth of rushed plotlines into season 2.

It was too expensive or some shit. HBO wasn't the only one footing the bill.

I heard Deadwood stopped being made because HBO and David Milch thought they could make money with John From Cincinnati.

Its the fate of everything.

If you dont bow down to the social commentary and absolute trash (that people can relate to) you stand no chance.

Everyone must bow down to the political message movies/tv shows.

We need more slave movies to make white people feel guilty and more shows like Girls so we know the patriarchy is a big deal!

>press anything to cringe

Damn I haven't seen anything this edgy in a while, solid 9/10 b8

Rome was canceled to make room for got

>Did they actually ask?

>Aiden Gillen does things if he's interested, he appeared in a local drama in a Irish Pub because they asked and he was free.

Deadwood had to stop because the actors had a three-year contract and Season 3 took too fucking long to get up and running. Due to time constraints they had to rush everything and then leave it as is because the actors involved kept getting different roles and shit.

>John from Cincinnati

I just looked up the synopsis and what the fuck? What were they thinking?