YRW WE EUROPEANS FINALLY GET RID OF DIRTY BRITS!

So Brits aren't even Europeans, so why the hell are they even in EU? Post your reaction when we finally get rid of the sub humans!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/27/newsid_4187000/4187714.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Potočnik
youtube.com/watch?v=-fMEqieRFLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jealousy already?
Oh boy, may ww3 happen now.
My Normanic blood is worth more then your entire RACE! SCUM!

Why mad? Be happy as we are!

Lol leave while you can faggots

brits leave and turks join. great deal. what a time to be alive.

Turks are more Europeans than Brits tho,

is there a chance of this actually happening

Unfortunately no

Probably. Maybe. Most likely.

THANK YOU! We're not dirty fucking Euroscum, you're right.

In Spain right now and the people are rude, brownskin cunts. Thanks for the cheap beer though, Europe! It's been nice knowing you.

Can't wait to see how much they are gonna cry to get back on the Union

y they would to come back?
they have their own currency

implying we'll actually get to leave. feels bad man

So, you're accusing a country of not being European, when yours is quickly becoming browner and browner by the day? That's funny. Enjoy Islam, friend.

i won't sign on that.

>So, you're accusing a country of not being European, when yours is quickly becoming browner and browner by the day? That's funny. Enjoy Islam, friend.

>t. argentina
This is some next level irony.

Ok that's just a straight up lie

Topkek, Argentina.
>"Y-yeah I'm South American, b-b-but that doesn't mean I'm not white!"

Why does the race bother you non European? Argentina was build by Europeans and it has great European values. While otoh America is build on fast food commercials and cheap entertainment. So Argentina is far more superior culturally than America. You should be looking up to them and trying to learn from them not making fun of them.

Who would you rather have for your neighbour? A Turk or a Brit? Be honest.

oh no the all the exclusive trade deals that are restricted and foreign laws not to mention mass immigration from lax countries

pls gib back

Because them begging to come in has happened in the past.

news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/27/newsid_4187000/4187714.stm

But UKIP said there will be even more immigration in to UK if they leave EU. Just not from European countries but from Pakistan and India and places as such. I really hope you leave so we could all laugh at your face 4 years from now when you'll be nothing but shit hole.

>Eastern Europe laughing in anyone's face

don't think so m80

>slovenia
>relevant

Hey Slovene no one cares about your shitty post soviet shithole. No one would notice if your country vanished

>

There are more people from Uk living in Slovenia then other way around...

Hey Achmed. How is it going? How many rapes today? Who killed who?

Look around google maps in your capital. It looks like a freaking ghetto. I can't wait when we swedes will finally also have a eu referendum and see your country run over by muslims

because you are a cheap shithole, you could buy a whole village on fast food workers yearly wage

same goes for sweden
we will occasionally miss the chinese made IKEA stuff.
Other than that Sweden is barely relevant and the only reason
anyone talks about Sweden is because you are the world champions of cuckoldry.

Our capitol is one of the most beautiful untuched places in the EUrope, while yours Achmed is a bit how should I put it, asphalty?

Not actually true. Btw all property gets back to us if you leave EU ;) so please do :)

What fucking Islam, we're getting like 4000 middle class syrian immigrants

It would be like dropping a tenner down a drain on a night out

Just look at this GHETTO!!!!1!!!!!!!

Might save it tho, there's gonna be bad times when you leave my dear non European friend.

>small classic city
>surrounded by soviet style blocks and shanty towns

kek

I would prefer getting rid of them by nuclear annihilation, not some shitty vote.

Eternal Anglo, your time will come.

What has even Slovenia contributed to science and technology. At least the brits contribute to the world unlike you Slovenes, who leech of the eu

2 world wars aryan menace

Laws of Ballistics or something like that for starters. A bunch of Astronauts were Slovenes. Also shit ton of other people in different fields.

But this time the whole Europe will be on their side against you eternal Anglo... Name me one European country that will back you?

>Name me one European country that will back you?

Probably the US, but only due to them not knowing that they aren´t part of europe. Burger geography.

you don't need to be in the common market for Nato

>Laws of Ballistics or something like that for starters. A bunch of Astronauts were Slovenes

Proof and also Slovene-Americans do not count.

Who from NATO will back you since majority of NATO is made of European countries(including us)?

Is this slovigga serious?

British taxpayers were funding EU building infrastructure in your country. Now you wankers are going to have to pay for it yourselves.

anyone in NATO you retard

Also this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Potočnik

France,Norway,finland,Netherlands,Germany, and Belgium will still back Britain. Those countries have really good relations with Britain. They care more about the uk than Slovenia

But Germans are also in NATO? How will they back you if they will fight against you?

HAHAHAH FRANCE has good relationship with ENgland. I worked in France, everybody hates English.

It's banter you moron. You eastern euros are pretty thickheaded

Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland get far more money from EU then we do. We are actually breaking even. We put in the same amount as we take out.

you were the one who created the scenario of another war

you just answered your own question

>Norman
>Worthy

Anglo-Celtic master race here. Get out filthy Normans!

> implying leave has a chance
Toppest of keks

Yeah they hate eachother into an alliance for the past century and a half

>it's a "province with delusions of being a country signs up to become a province again" thread.

Are you banter'ing or were the French banter'ing when they talked about English. I know banter, they were definitely not Banter'ing mate. They despise the English like seriously. Just look what happened few weeks ago.

good for you

In your hypothetical EU vs Britain total war scenario we'd just nuke you.

>eurofags hate UK
>UK saved the world twice
get rekt fag

Ok, have fun with your new Turk friends brah.

The world was against us in 1940, and we still smashed you Euros back.

There's a reason why France and England ganged up on Germany in world war 1 and world war 2. France and England are great allies. There's also a reason why there are so many french people in London.

Omg you are turning in to Americans. GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!

Norman propaganda to make them feel superior, despite being slaves to the Anglo-Celtic dominant race.

>Anglos
>Not being able to grasp English
Okay mate, that kind of proves how this propaganda actually fails to fool others, despite your 'Norman superiority'.

De Gaulle understood that we'd never really fit inside the European project, despite our politicians of the time thinking otherwise. De Gaulle was correct. No hate about it.

But we won? WIth no British soldiers or American stepping a foot in our country.

>Omg you are turning in to Americans. GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT

And they rightly deserve so. If it weren't for the British and the French your country would be a part of the Austrian-Hungarian empire or Nazi Germany, whom would exterminate your population.

Well, we kind of did win the two world wars. The first one we did it all by ourselves - the French were useless for the most part; the second time, we had help from the Americans and then the Russians when they switched sides.

Ofc he understood you would not fit in, because you are NOT European, that's why.

We won both wars, without British soldiers stepping a foot in to our land. What's your point?

whose side are you on m8?

Haha - what?
You didn't win WWII. I don't even know what side Slovenia was in, probably Axis because of the USSR, which means you definitely lost. Whatever, the fact that you hardly did anything during that war proves your failure as a nation.

We also won 2 World Wars. What's your point?

Slovenia weren't even in the war because the country didn't exsist yet. It was the Yugoslavians who fought and the Yugoslavian army were mostly of serbs

Did you? I didn't know what alliance you were part of, because you didn't do anything during the two world wars.

Just looked it up and you were conquered by the Germans and Italians. You were 'liberated' by Russia, and your little revolts against the German occupiers were futile.

You surely won those wars, lad, by failing miserably.

We were part of Yugoslavia. Look at our dictator at the time Josip Broz(Mother was Slovenian, father Croat) when he died everybody came to his funeral.
youtube.com/watch?v=-fMEqieRFLs

Ofc we exsisted. Like Scotland is a country although it belongs to UK. Or are you seriously that dumb that you don't understan how this works.

KEK
U
C
K

Why the fuck am I even explaining to you anything you fucking neutral cunt. At least we fought.

>Call another country shit
>Half of your country's people have migrated there because it's better.

Where did we migrated exactly?