ITT: Sup Forums truths that everyone knows, but no one wants to admit

ITT: Sup Forums truths that everyone knows, but no one wants to admit

The white race won't exist any more in a few centuries

Argentina is white

women are the backbone of society

You would all live in America if you could, don't deny it.

Texas is the only worthwhile country ever

Everyone says they hate the USA but everyone would accept a green card without hesitation.
All the Americans shouting USA USA USA are patriots and Americans actually have the right to be ignorant.

But why? It's hedonistic fun, yeah, but our culture is shit and gets worse each year.

We're all outcasts and shunned by society at one point and has found refuge here.

No one is a normie here.

Fuck no
I'd unironically move to North Africa before setting foot on that shithole

Fuck no. Make it more apparent you've never been there.

One week vacation is enough America to last a lifetime.

i wouldnt

Not one of us is ever going to get laid

Darkies have low IQ.

I've been to the USA twice actually.

Do you even understand how much working people suffer in Europe?
We're forced to live between lower class people who get free money from the state.
If I'd live in the USA, doing the same job I do now, I could buy a gigantic house in the suburbs of some major city, drive a BIG ASS car and live like a king.

Now I live a simple life just like the welfare mother next door. The only difference is that I work 40 hours a week and she doesn't work at all.

US is full of bum crazies because there is no support system.

That sucks man

Nobody likes the Sup Forums leaf but he still won't fuck off.

never ever

Just pick a state/city with people similar to you.
The USA is quite diverse, of course there's lot's of crazies, but it's possible to avoid them.

The concept of "white" is retarded and meaningless

We dont want non European immigrants in Europe, please fuck off

How about I just move to some rich tax haven like Monaco, no taxes no bums.

*wh*tes have low iq
Notice how asians are superior to wh*tes in every way?

You're still surrounded by Americans though.

American stereotypes are surprisingly true.
Most others aren't but Americans are too dumb to realize it

Been there

Nothing too special there desu

Traps are gay.

USA is a truly irredeemable shithole, what the hell is wrong with you Wolfgang

Which would be easier to endure than exiting my apartment building.
When I go out I'm sure to meet some of my roach, slavshit, nigger, sandnigger or "refugee" neighbours.

>Everyone says they hate the USA but everyone would accept a green card without hesitation.
Quite the opposite Tbh
I like USA, but wouldn't move there

this

How come these fat fucks beat multiple Asian teams at DOTA 2 then? It's way more popular in the East than in the West.

I've begun thinking that whites have similar calculative power but Asians have may more concentration and long-term focus. Whites just dick around and go where the fence is lowest their whole life if they haven't got some sort of narcissism, a path leading to becoming a CEO.

It's not like anybody had high hopes for the Netherlands though

I don't have a Russian gf

>computer g*mes as proof of superiority
kek

The second part of your post is in no way provable and could very well be said about blacks

It's a test of smarts like any other.

And you forget one thing when pointing out the last remark.

Please get a Russian gf.

It's not as good as you think. 2 weeks vacation, 10 stat holidays a year, no public healthcare which if your company doesn't provide is $500~/mo. Social security (ie. retirement benefits) isn't guaranteed. Why? The money that's put into it isn't saved anywhere. Instead taxes are collected every year and social security paid that way. In case of default, there is no pool of cash and it could instead dry up and go to 0. The US is probably the worst of the G8 when it comes to working conditions, so you may not like it where you are but its a better system.

I'd live to move to a Nordic country, but I hear the Netherlands is really nice. Thanks for the tulips btw. We appreciate you still remember.

Race is a social construct.

>full of mexicans
no thank you

like with olympics only the best go through the national systems and on to the big stage, so athletes on the olympic stage from the US are generally better than the ones from smaller countries

and aren't a huge amount of money events held in china? where are all those competitors?

Transylvania should become independent

Those are earnings by players grouped into countries. Not earnings payed out from the countries hosting the tournaments.

Also, if Liquid's roster isn't really "white". See the Fin?

People just like denying hard work and resort to muh genes/hidden x-factor when trying to downplay sports victories achievement.

You'd work there for a couple of years but return to Poland after a while I bet and would continue to work in Poland or another part of Europe with you American job experience on your belt.

no I mean the tracked tournaments are likely mostly western, also depicting low-grade players in low-grade tournies

according to steam stats there is a 10:1 ratio of chinese to swedish players

Whites and Asians are the only races worth a damn

Everyone loves Ireland for absolutely no good reason

Tell me your secrets damn you!

B-But you already live in North Africa

t. Zhang

Québec, Newfoundland, and the Maritimes are the only real part of Canada left.

>How about I just move to some rich tax haven like Monaco
Because you're not a millionaire?

I don't consider myself white even though i am seen as a white person

There's little good about it these days.