1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Is it possible to ask about asylum in your country remotely by internet, without crossing the board? (I will move after, if will have success)

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/index.asp
cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39989597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you marry me, yes.

are you tatar, chechen, turkic, or central asian? if not you cant come.

whats wrong with you?

I am not.

I have child and I am poor. Also I am not beautiful. And a lot of other problems, for example, I already married.

With me all is ok, what is wrong with russian police, criminal and some other persons?

I don't know. By the looks of it you just wander in and they toss a coin about it. If heads you get to stay, if tails you get the boot.

It is expensive. I need money for tickets, living, for lawyers and translators, for some document apostyle and so on. It all is expensive in sum.

I want to ask remotely and to find job after remotely too. Only after to move. So for now I need a list of the countries.

No, you need to be in country to seek political asylum.

No I don't need. I know all about Canada.

Canada lad has a point. One must have to be present in that country before applying for asylum.
I'm not sure but should not one have any valid reason to apply for i.e., threat to life?

to be in embassy is enough

You have to learn some Spanish at least pretend that you work to come here, you don't even need asylum. That's it.

cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/index.asp

It is inside "refugee and asylum" section.

You may be in this class if you:

are outside your home country, or the country where you normally live, andhave been seriously affected by civil war or armed conflict, orhave been denied basic human rights on an ongoing basis.

Anyway, Canada is not a good country.
A lot of big problems: drugs, gays, criminal, weird laws, ghettos and so on. And it is only for 2 weeks, which I've spent there. I mean, that before travel it was like a fairy-tail country and after travel - it is fully not a country of a dream.

For now I can to review canada too, because it is the easiest way for me: I already have visa (business-visitor), but the country is not safe for me too, by this reason I don't want to move to canada, but it is better, than living in russia for me (I want to live here, but I can't)

Hy open bob and vagene

It is not the same.
I can to move in a lot of countries, but it all is not a legal living with all rights.

What ghettos? Where the hell did you go?
We allow people to be whom they are, gay, lesbian, trans, whatever. It's all good but people being people you can experience racism like anywhere.

Hello pedojew, long time no see.

Open youtube and look on East Hustings area. There is a lot of drug users. Government pay to clinics there, which are private properties, the clinics gives drugs for free there. So government pays to business pockets for killing, ok?
There also food for them with the same terms and so on.

You want more? In criminal code is ok if you will be operated for human parts, if it will be with profit to you. But even 1$ is profit. So if you will sign something (of course with not honest reason) - you will be operated fully legally.

What else, gays, trans? If your son in childhood will want to be a girl - you can't even talk about or government will take your son out of family. But in the same childhood they have a lot of propohanda about. It all is for business too - plastic operations and hormones costs a lot. And for human control of birth, of course.

And I don't talk about weird taxes (like for screen size) and other things. And I am not a canadian expert, I just know a little about.

Canada really is overpriced in world's minds. Canada is much more worse, than everyone thinks.

I am not a jew.

Can't you go the embassy of the country and request asylum there?

East Hastings in Vancouver is hardly a ghetto but you are right, big drug problem there. Look at Detroit for ghettos.
In Canada in part because of the opioid crisis killing so many people (4 a day in BC alone) the government has started 'safe injection' sites, where people can shoot up and there's medical staff on hand. It was trialled in the Netherlands and rather successful so they are trying it in other major Canadian cities too.
You're not correct on trans, and I know as I am going through that process myself now, but LGBTQ have equal rights under the law here unlike in Russia. You should know, it's genetic so many Russians are forced to hide this because your government is so backwards and wishes to hide from reality.
Real estate is crazy expensive, especially in Vancouver and Toronto but the other major cities are no cake walk either. Still, you can find homes for under $200k depending on where you want to live.

It is not easy too. With high variaty you will move out with some polite reason. In my case I can be killed or arested by unhonest police

And this homes are from paper with big taxes and in areas without jobs.

About trans - it is not a henetics. It is your minds because of propohanda. Canada is full of gays, trans and so on, all canada can't be with henetic problems.

I can't imagine how is possible to be gay, if world is full of hot girls with asses and legs like this one... but in Canada only few girls with little good beauty. For 2 weeks I've seen only few girls, which taked my look for a while. But here I can see few in one hour or even more (depends on areas - I can enjoy all the time).

Canada can be the best country, but canada is with cancer for today. You should to cleanup laws, drugs, lgbt PROPOHANDA, criminal and so on.

I am sorry for my opinion. But it is a reality from my point of view. I will be happy to move in Canada, but only because of sallary and kind of safety. Of course there is some good things too: I like maple syroup, niagara falls, those kind homeless near the LBO store, easy lifestyle and so on. A lot of pluses, but you have big and dangerous problems too.

How bad is my english based on this thread posts?

bump

Like I said, the only LGBT part you believe is the propaganda. I had a hard time with it too, how we grew up but things change I guess.

Niagra Falls is weird but homes aren't too bad. Nice is Niagra on the Lake, but thats for rich folk. Around there though towards the US is the rust belt and homes aren't bad, but north around Lake Ontario and heading into Toronto is ridiculous.
I prefer BC myself.

it's harder to speak English than writing it

Not bad, could use improving of course but far better than my Russian.

You have the same problems we have.
cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html
#3 for HIV infections because of opioids. Don't know if you can get the video.

yes, but russia is not fairy-tale country.
The opinion about Russia is much more worse, than russia is. About canada is another - canada is worse, than opinion about Canada.

Of course Canada is better, than Russia in most of statistics.

>yes, but russia is not fairy-tale country.

yes, but russia is not -->a

I have never lived in Russia so I can't say it's better or worse. I think it's just different really. IF you want the land of opportunity and choice, it's the US.
But I like Canada having been in both.

What is it that is supposed to make Canada a fairy tale country?

Sorry. I am writing directly from my head, by this reason my english is not so good. I know all my grammar problems, but I am too lazy for improvement.

>What is it that is supposed to make Canada a fairy tale country?

Depends from a person. For you it can be a country of a dream, for me - not.

Because I am poor - I can't travel. My position is not good and my minds too because of it. But I've been in Canada 2 weeks.

My minds about Canada was from internet blogs, numberic statistics, some books about emmigration.

And in sum from it all it was like one of the best countries. But it all was without problems overview and without some minuses. And may be some statistics are a lie.

For me the quality of houses is bad, them costs a lot, taxes are high, so realty is overpriced, from my point of view.

Too much drugs. In Toronto it all is too easy. A lot of stores with legal weed on every step. To bye drug there is much more easier, than simple tobaco cogarettes - it is very weird and not good. And mr. Trudeau and all the society are for legalization even of hard drugs.

Also, some movies like "Toronto hood life" - is not a fake, too much gungster-rap culture. And criminal exists there too.

Toronto is near Detroit, may be by this reason I've seen ~3 persons with tatoos on faces (looks, like them are from mafia) and it all in downtown (in good area) and I've been not often on the streets (because of office job).

Also in Toronto all is not modern. Airport is bad. Even russian airports are more better. Any stores, subway stations, restaraunts or pubs - have too old enviroument: I will try to explain: for example tables are modern, but because of big traffic in this caraoke place (I think, that because of it) the tables are with deffects, so modern table looks old and bad. Or in Eaton center mall stone floor is higly scratched - and it all is not modern too because of it.

Climate is not good for me, but it's not a criterea, of course.

Gay propohabda is really bad. Child in this atmosphere with high variaty will change gender, because he hear about every day, that it is normal and cool.

In Toronto nothing to do. You can to watch City hall for 5 minutes, one hour for aquarium and it is all.

Everyone plays in videogames, even in old stuff like sega - it all looks retarded.

noone cares about own beauty. Of course I am ugly too, but even girls don't care about mostly there.

Some weird laws are really weird. Too much weird taxes. Canada is a colony of US, from my point of view. To buy the same smartphone in US with shipping is cheapper, than to buy it inside Canada - it is "economic jail".

I am not the person who can to talk about it all, because I am nobody and it all is not a good idea to talk about all only from own opinion of 2 weeks. May be it all because I've thought, that Canada is ideal, but in real life it is not so good. Some broken dreams? I don't know.

toronto is shit and canada is a huge country with different languages and cultures throughout it senpai

also toronto has no serious crime apart from petty theft

all other canada is like a big village (based on window view from train to niagara falls) with views like in some russian bad areas out of city.

I've never beein in Vancover (but there is east hustings) and in Ottawa, I've not eatten crowsans in quebec, lol, all my minds only from Toronto and ontario.

I think you just needed a guide, but lots of what you say is not wrong but I think there is always another side and you just missed it.

dude, you shouldn't mistake asking for an asylum with economic immigration, nobody cares if your salary is low or something or even if you invent a tale about extreme economic hardships nobody still cares, it is not what the asylum for. well, i dunno maybe they grant asylum when people literally run from a famine but russia isn't in a famine so they won't believe you

you should be persecuted physically, like the government or some other powerful group is going to imprison or kill you for your political or religious views or your sexual/gender identity, or there is a war in your country etc. note, if you invent that mafia is after your head they will likely think you are a criminal yourself and deny your entry. also gays are generally disliked in russia and denied their gay parades but they are legal, are not persecuted and if somebody bullies you on your block it's not a matter of asking an international asylum when you can move to another place in russia;
tldr unless you are a known political or gay activist, or from donbass or something i don't think you have many chances

anyway i am pretty sure the only thing that you can do on-line it's to apply for a legal migration, to apply for an asylum you should visit another country and ask the authorities there (i.e. it means you fled your country and ask for an asylum)

you seem to mistake asylum with some extreme welfare for anybody who wants to tap it, lol

like that guy in cancun?
is he dead now?

pedojew has upped his game, no teengirls tonight pjotr?

What guy?

I am not a jew and I am not a pedophile.

What guy?
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39989597
>I am not a jew and I am not a pedophile.
yeahh.... we need pics of tiny teenies pedojew, u better start

Thats not how the asylum procedure works.

You need to report in here at a refugee center in Ter Apel.
Then you get processed and they ask you where you are from and if you are in danger.
Then you get put into a camp. Where you will stay for a long time.
Then you get rejected. So you can get free lawyers and translators to help you with your appeal so you can waste more time here.

We get a couple hundred Russian refugees here each year. Most get rejected, but some can stay. If you can convince the government who you are and that you are in danger in Russia. Preferably with evidence. And proof that you are gay.

If unhonest police don't give a protection and trying to broke my life - it is out of human rights, so I need help and want to ask for protection.

Anyway, I will be useful, because I have IT skills, I will not ask social help and so on. So for the new country it is a plus.

I am not a gay.

You know if you have IT skills you could just get a job here. No need to become a refugee.

i remember you posting months ago. you thought people were after you

Better start sucking cock anyway

He's not trying to become Swiss

I am in another country. Russian region is because of proxy

Will any country take me? I'm white and I think I'm attractive judging by the hot tail I get on tinder. I just want to go somewhere I can actually earn enough money to buy food and pay rent.

I don't want to be intrussive, don't want to be one of thousands refugees, who try to ask a protection, lives in camps and spend government's money.

My story is not a fake.

I just want to ask remotely. The country will read all, look on my proofs, and accept me or reject. And it is easy for all.

Then you apply to immigrate, that's the only way remotely.

>flag
Ironic

Here's the deal user, unless you can actually make it to the country in question your only other choice would be their embassy, no one will grant you asylum without a face to face and most countries tend to be rather strict on you actually qualifying, as in being legit persecuted.

Having said that there's a few easier ones, Canada comes to mind, if you're not from a country that they get many aplications from and can actually document your being persecuted, eg having been imprisoned on free speech issues, receiving threats that you government will refuse to protect you from, etc.

Refugee status isn't mean as an avenue for migration and I'd be very much surprised any nation would allow you to qualify va internet, even Sweden has some standards.

I have no funds, which I need to attach to the application. And this is the way, which I can to use too Also, canadian government, I think, can to know about me and my problems, if person, which I've seen, was real and not a fake, because he should to be 100% under control by organizations like CIA or something. If he was real - he does it all. If not - police or another forses.

If you legit qualify and would endanger your own life requesting asylum you should try contacting a nation's state department via email. That's how a defection would most likely be handled today. All the usual precautions (using TOR, encrypting app, etc.) do apply. Mind you this can blow up in your face spectacularly if this is just a bs way to immigrate.

Give it a shot then. g/l!

Ironic is the neutered, I mean famously neutral country saying that.

Nobody is as neutered as Canada m8

>ironic

how can i fug a slavi in the butt?