Royal family

BLACKED
What do you have to say for yourselves bongs?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11110129/Queen-says-an-enduring-love-of-Scotland-will-help-United-Kingdom-come-together-after-referendum-result.html
glamis-castle.co.uk/queen-mother.cfm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumfries_House
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_the_Crowns
thercs.org/youth-and-education/queens-young-leaders-programme/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brexit.

>letting all those niggers and shitskins near the queen without protection

I mean I'm from Glasgow originally and not a fan of the crown so I would have found this shit hilarious a few years ago but then the realization that this is the what the majority of the country is turning into makes me a wee bit sad. Thanks EU.

Kek europoors still have Kings & Queens what is this medieval times nigga wtf kekekek

They come from the Commonwealth nations

Who are these people?

Legend says they was kingz

>I hate British heritage, tradition and national unity
>I'm from Glasgow

Checks out

That has sadly nothing to do with Brexit or the EU, that shit will continue, cuck.

Aww how sweet she let her servants take a pic with her. That was big back in the day it showed how rich you were by the number of servants you had

Hahaha holy shit Britain is the most cucked country in the world

I go against the norm for most Glaswegians. For instance I'm a right wing Celtic supporter, I'm as rare as they come. Also why should we show allegiance to a monarch that doesn't care about us? It dumb.

Kek Canadians still have Queens on their money what is this medieval times nigga wtf kekekek

someone save the queen, hold back the dark till she dies of old age.Don't let her die knowing the country is fucked

>Celtic supporter
>in Glasgow
>against the norm

Wat?

>the monarchy doesn't care about Scottish people

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11110129/Queen-says-an-enduring-love-of-Scotland-will-help-United-Kingdom-come-together-after-referendum-result.html

glamis-castle.co.uk/queen-mother.cfm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumfries_House

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_the_Crowns

I swear scots play the victim more than blacks and Jews

Wooloo wallah *click click*

Errr... It's one person from each of Her Majesty's Commonwealth territories.

thercs.org/youth-and-education/queens-young-leaders-programme/

Legacy of the Empire and all that