Britbong dentures

Why didn't they make her wear braces ages ago?
She's a high paid actress for fucks sake.

Her teeth are straight she just has an overbite

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl when, Disney?!

Whatever it's should have been fixed either way.
I think an overbite can be fixed in a shorter time than crooked teeth too.

why do you care

You just have to learn to somehow enjoy the repulsiveness of women. Men's burden.

>She's a high paid rabbit for fucks sake.
fixed

>Another yank who's fallen for the "teeth should look like home appliances" meme. She could have mouth full of wooden pegs and you'd still hit it.

t. Nigel

I think they're cute tbf.

I totally agree Bong. People in US care WAY too much about how their teeth look. My parents couldn't afford me braces and my front teeth are a bit yellowed so I pretty much had to say good bye to any chance at a career that requires being on television because being 100% beautiful is a requirement if you're not a Jew

Move to the UK, we don't give a fuck about it. Check out Peter Capaldi's teeth, they look like a French Street post WW2.

There nothing more bonekiller than a girl with perfect teeth

i wanna fuck taht rabbit

Is that Jessica Nigri? Holy fuck.

I will someday when the Muslims are gone (at least mostly) and there is Freedom of Speech

Who the fuck cares about TV careers? You weren't getting one even if you had 100% perfect godlike teeth.
It's just fucked up to see a wealthy modern society like the brits have full of horses and rabbits.
Even south a nd easter Europe shitholes keep that in check.
>Move to the UK, we don't give a fuck about it.
Thats exactly what Im talking about

It's not like americans are any better.

"get the london look"

K

>fixing cute front teeth

fag

I love girls with bunny teeth, I jacked off to Lexi Belle for like 6 years straight just because of that

>Lexi Belle
THICC or fit Lexi?

b o t h

It's the Alabama Special, actually, you yokel cunt.

looks fine to me
so qt

only the most feminine of women can wear man-attire and look even more feminine