ITT: we try to guess exact results of the referendum

ITT: we try to guess exact results of the referendum

>remain: 53.4%
>leave: 46.6%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36602702
nzz.ch/international/europa/eu-referendum-spielt-das-englische-wetter-spielverderber-ld.91275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

BREXIT WINS

51% Leave
49% Remain

Praise KEK

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Leave 57%
Remain 43%

Remain 55
Leave 45

i'm waiting for that butthurt no matter what's going to happen

Leave 15%
Remain 85%

Political Science PhD here from Princeton University

12 years experience in online journalism and statistics

Remain: 49.9%
Leave: 50.1%

Remain: 55.6%
Leave: 44.4%
My digits say so.

remain 56
leave 44

>western stocks
more like whol britain economy would reverse itself to pre-thatcher era

stay mad

brexit: 50.02%
bremain: 49.98%

52R:48S

You can't leave because you have too many muslims voting remain.

Population of the UK is 65 million

>A record 46,499,537 people are entitled to take part, according to provisional figures from the Electoral Commission.

THAT MEANS ONLY ABOUT 70% OF THE POPULATION CAN VOTE

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36602702

Remain: 49.999%
Leave: 50.001%

54% Remain win

47% turn-out

Remain: 52.1%
Leave: 47.9%

remain: 14%
leave: 88%

Yes yes well done brexit well done

HOWEVER

57.22% brexit

Bremain 53
Brexit 47

Leave: 50.1%
Remain: 49.9%

50.3% Remain
49.7% Leave

47% Stay
53% Leave

120% remain
0% leave

absolutely no issue with postal votes or votes lost to the rain.

Remain: 50.58%
Leave: 49.42%

Never forget.

100% leave
0% remain

99,9% Remain
0,1% Leave

Brexit: 53%
Remain 47%

Remain 53
Leave 47

That has been my prediction since Tuesday.

What if this happened? Would the votes be counted anew then?

leave 35%
stay 94%
just like austria's presidential elections

>postal votes

I'm interested to see what the postal results are. I've started paying attention to them lately and they seem rigged as fuck every single time.

Leave 48.4
Remain 51.6

Leave: 100%
Remain: 0%

>mfw the weather will decide the outcome

not totally impossible, according to swiss newspapers, many trains delayed etc. many young bremain fags ,aybe won't make it home in time. also, the worst weather is reported over mostly bremain areas.

PRAISE KEK

nzz.ch/international/europa/eu-referendum-spielt-das-englische-wetter-spielverderber-ld.91275

Remain : 55
Leave : 45

wow, you're optimistic

Leave: 52%
Remain: 48%

May kek bless us all

At this point it's pretty fucking obvious Remain has won.

My guess would be 57-43, I think the 10% "Undecided" voters will all sway Remain and continue with the status quo. You don't go into a polling booth unsure what to vote the night before and vote for such enormous change on a whim.

Keep the belief lads #Brexit2020 #BorisNigeCoalition

God, Britain is just like the fucking Githyanki, ruled over by an old, dead, lich queen, using ships to reach enemies.

>not factoring in children
>american education

It'll be, before postal votes are in, 55-45 in favor of Remain.

They will say it is still too close to call because they predict postal votes will heavily lean to Leave.

Then they will doctor the postal votes and announce that there was a lower than expected edge to Leave in the postal votes, still a majority but not enough to close the gap.

Remain declared winner!

this
can't wait for "JUST Nigel" memes

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's making 60 grand a year. my qualifications lead me to believe you are correct.

what if most undecided voters just didn't want to tell that they'll vote leave in fear of being put on the EU terrorist watch list?

remain 12%
leave 94%

Remain: 56.7%
Leave: 100%-56.7%

50.1% remain 49.9% leave. 100% rigged.

if leave wins it won't be over 1%

remain will probably win by 5-7%

Lol

>You don't go into a polling booth unsure what to vote the night before and vote for such enormous change on a whim.

You're probably right, but my dad who is apathetic and wasn't planning to vote just went "Fuck it" and voted Leave on his way home from work today. I think it's almost become a white working-class solidarity thing at this point.

what can I say chinks are better at math

30 thousand surprise postal votes for Remain Cucked

Leave 47
Remain 53

brexit is dead

The last two of my digits is the amount that Remain gets.

Leave 49%
Remain 51%

44% leave
56% remain

i feel for you brits...despite the last two times you were always great allies...i will always love you for our common past when we fought in the seven years war against the rest of the world...

I just wonder about that fucking jo cox thing...SUDDENLY a mentally disturbed "right-winger" kills her without having any connections to UKIP or something like that

Which true right-winger would have assasinated a pro-eu politician ? The win was iminent and no sane person that is conservative and loves gb would have killed her at that point...alle polls were 53+% leave

Something is just wrong with the whole story

My last two digits indicate % Leave.

Remain 52.2%
Leave 47.6%
Invalid 0.2%

/thread

Remain: 54%
Leave: 45%
Invalid: 1%

Remain:56.5%
Leave:43.5

Real vote:
>Leave: 52%
>Remain: 48%

Reported vote:
>Leave: 46%
>Remain: 54%

Remember kids, don't upset the narrative

21.3.% leave
24.2% remain
54.5% إن شاء الله

Indeed.
The latest polls show Remain winning anyway.
The swing would actually have to be in favour or Brexit, which is massively unlikely.

The Leave campaign haven't done well enough.

An anti-globalist mass-movement will only become less and less likely as England becomes more cosmopolitan via mass immigration.

This loss is one of the many death blows the UK has received in the past few decades. People know the EU represents the much-loathed establishment, yet they have voted to keep it. Such an un-invigorated people will not form a great civilisation; they will wither, rot and die.

As the US quickly becomes Hispanic and the UK melts into an increasingly Islamic Europe, we are really going to see the end of the Anglo era. Not only the era will disappear, but the ethno-nations themselves.

FUCKING RARE

60 to 40 for remain

before postal votes
leave 52 remain 48
after postal votes
remain 51 leave 49

I think it is indeed reasonable to suggest that the Jo Cox murder was the end for Brexit.

Brexiteers will always be able to console themselves that they might have won it had an extremist nationalist not murdered Jo Cox.

Remain 55.8
Leave 44.2

Please Britain, for the love of Western Civilization, do the right thing. Leave.

52% cuckmain

Remain 50%
Leave 50%

Guys I'm on my what flag is this please?

You are probably right. There might be huge amount of shy leavers in our favour.

cyprus

remain 49.6
leave 50.4

check

Remain: 32.8%
Leave: 68.2%

Cyprus bb

I'm aware this is going to happen but it doesn't make sense because leaving the EU will favor Muslim migration from commonwealth countries over European migrants.

For sure. It's white working class vs. the rest. But it won't be enough....

I saw a load of fags with their ties done up to eleven go in their with their big corporate cocks swinging about - knowing they would vote remain made me want to commit a mass shooting too

there* typo and that

Brexit: 50%
Brexit: 50%

Brexit Wins

>Brexit

53% leave.
47% remain.

You britbongs are the only ones who can uncuck europe now.
Please don't fuck up.

You filthy defeatist cucks, your great grandfathers would kick your shit silly

Remain: ~54%
Leave: ~45%

Turnout in my town has been extremely low and this is heavily pro- leave Cumbria. The main polling station is 10 metres from my house and it's been pretty quiet, it's busier when the school is actually open.

Praise kek

54.6% Remain
45.4% Leave

D.ubs confirms it unfortunately :'(

i am Greek

it really will be this close i reckon, it can go either way

I don't get it. How can the UK be a part of the global society if they leave the EU? Everybody should be voting remain

Remain: 0%
Leave:100000000000%
Screencap this.

50% stay
49.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% leave

you know it in your heart

56 remain
44 leave

53 stay, 47 leave