What Slavs (especially Poles, Ukrainians and Belarusians) think about Russia and Russians in general?

What Slavs (especially Poles, Ukrainians and Belarusians) think about Russia and Russians in general?

Do they feel inferior in comparison? Superior? Do they feel hatred or kinship?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbos.pl/SPISKOM.POL/2017/K_021_17.PDF
youtube.com/watch?v=YnviQdrLUPE
rt.com/politics/337183-sympathy-for-stalin-among-russians/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ&ytbChannel=اناشيد اسلامية
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They (Poles, Ukrainians and Belarusians) have massive inferiority complex towards Russia.

Why would they be butthurt all the time otherwise?

Most Poles on Sup Forums seem to be Russiaboos though and shitpost nonstop about how Germanics need to be genocided

not germanics, just germans
scandis, czechs, anglos and austrians are ok

Belarus is Russia DLC

Contempt and resentment

>czechs
>germanics
lel
>inferiority complex
OP's pic implies the opposite

we love russkies but we hate their вepхyшкa, those "moscals" are always up to something bad (mostly for the russians themselves).

I think that Russians should do something about that mess that they've been living in since 400 years now.

>inferiority complex
lol

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

>we love russkies
I'm pretty sure OP asked about an average opinion in our cunt, not about your mental issues.

love is a bit of strong word, but majority of poles do like russians overall

ok, we like them. better, faggot?

please remove your proxies/go back to belaruse

Don't think there are many who feel inferior to Russians. Maybe the Chukchi.

nie mam proxy, podpierdolili mi z piwnicy:P

Chukchi are Russian

this stale copypasta again

t. stanley ivanovich yeltsin

>majority of poles do like russians overall
No, they don't. Stop making shit up.

Poles are more purely Slavic. Russia and Belarus are more mixed with Balts

t. ivan

>purely Slavic
This is a self-contradiction and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't be something to be proud of.

but austrians are germans

A Pure Balt and a pure Slav are the same thing. Belaruse people.

i'm using my empirical knowledge
do you have any data to support your claim?

The Chuchi were the fiercest opponents while colonizing the Middle-East. That's why they have been discredited since the Tsarist era.

Far-East rather but eh.

like there is no pro russian (russian nation) sentiment around here...

cbos.pl/SPISKOM.POL/2017/K_021_17.PDF
page 6

whoops! looks like i was in the wrong
still, majority of poles either likes russians or is neutral, only minority dislikes them

They aren't though their language might imply so. Lithuanians are more Finnic than Estonians.

We have complicated common history and Russian imperialism (that is hidden in almost every Russian) makes things hard. Things like "your language isn't a language, your history isn't real, your country don't exist and you're funny russians influenced by poles/austrians" aren't really pleasant. And of course Crimea and Donbass...

Anyway, except these things, I like Russians. Most of my Russian buddies are great guys, Russian culture is great in many ways, I also like Russian kitchen and Saint Petersburg.

Being Finnic literally means speaking Finnic language

Pls don't be retarded Eestibro

Lithuanians are closely related to Volga-Finnics. Because it's where they came from. Baltic-Finnics are different because of Germanic input.

There are virtually no Germanic input either, just shared pre-Germanic mesolithic ancestry. Trust me I know these things Eestibro and you're being silly

>haplomemes

I completely agree, it's Upper Paleolithic era stuff that predates the Germanics. I just take into consideration the linguistic impact Proto-Germanic and later deriviates (Gothic, Old Norse) had on Baltic-Finnic languages.

>butthurt about haplogroups
>epicanthal folded finn
Like clockwork.

I'm I1 actually. Nordic pride.
Still haplogroups are only memes and like Varg always says, they track only one line of descent and don't give you an accurate picture of the full situation.

Watch this lil nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=YnviQdrLUPE

>Still haplogroups are only memes and like Varg always says, they track only one line of descent and don't give you an accurate picture of the full situation.
If you know the distribution of the entire population, you have a picture of what the distribution was generations ago, assuming people produced offspring at similar rates. Also on an individual level, it's a genetic last name. If your last name was Goldberg, you wouldn't think it's just a meme.

>Poles
>Hohols
>Slavs

50% of Finnish men descend from ONE Karelian studmuffin who lived 2000 years ago.
He happened to be N1c. There was a chance this guy could have been R1a for example(Karelians have native R1a subclades) but he just wasn't.

So 4/5 of Finnish N1c comes from him alone.

Imagine if Finns had 57% R1a and 15% N1c. That would be the case if the stud was R1a.

>we love russkies

Can you explain what is this thing on the pic?

>be Russia
>team up with nazis to fuck poles up
>exterminate their upper class
>after WW2 pretend you dindu nuffin and turn them into a miserable oppressive puppet state
>force them to adopt a dysfuntional system, make them decline Marshall donations, and doom them for decades of poverty and degeneration
>after they manage to break off your leash constantly act like a bossy dick and blackmail them with gas prices
meanwhile on a thai ladyboy exchange forum
>WE LOVE RUSSIANS, SUCH A FUN CULTURE, MUH SLAVIC BROTHERS
>THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT IT'S JUST THE POLITICIANS WHO WERE BAD XDDD
spit a Pole in the face and he will thank you
testo was right

dude that happened long time ago, just let it go lmao

fake

الله أكبر

Looks like the most stereotypical slav ever

>just let it go lmao
You better be memeing lad
rt.com/politics/337183-sympathy-for-stalin-among-russians/
>Over half of Russians have described their attitude to Stalin and his methods of state management as positive in a recent public opinion poll. Researchers say this could be due to the community’s demand for a harsh but effective ruler in a time of crisis.
>During the poll conducted by the independent sociological service Levada-Center in mid-March, 54 percent of respondents described their attitude to Stalin as positive, 17 percent said their attitude was negative, 32 percent said they were indifferent about the late Soviet dictator and 14 percent could not give a definitive answer to this question.

This

fuck this honorless and long genocided long dead nation murdered by those fucking animals.

I hope they end up speaking Arabic as their mother tongue in the end

I pray moscow ends a pile bone ridden rubble and ash

It is with good reason west prefers niggers to the white barbaric murderous rabid animals

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ&ytbChannel=اناشيد اسلامية

>be Russia
>trying to team up with poles
>no, fuck you

as "fake" as the one you posted

>hating regular people because of what some politicians did 70 years ago
autism

It is called patriotism you fucking commie. Don't violate his right to be dumb as fuck!

Do west slavs despise south and east slavs?

no, the only slavs we despise are east germans

thn you agree that poles justify their hate towards ukrianians because of atrocities back then?

>ukrianians
no such thing
they are just confused poles/russians

We despise orthodox slavs (east and south-east)

not despise but we consider ourselves vastly superior

This one doesn't even look Polish.
This one does and probably is.

>trying to team up
You mean your "trying to team up" in 1919 or in 1939? Such a friendly bunch you are, always "trying to team up".
>it was just some politicians, not muh regular people!!
Like a clockwork.
I'm not talking just about what happened in the past, I'm talking about how people treat it nowadays, today.
Doesn't it bother you that an average Ivan misses USSR, thinks Stalin was a great leader, and that the Red Army """liberated""" us, so we should be grateful to them?
It's fucked up.
>east slavs
Generally yes, except Belarusians. They deserve better.
>south slavs
Nah. I'd say they're kinda exotic to us. Balkan music, cuisines, and culture is interesting.

>because of atrocities back then?
No, it's because of building statues, organizing marches and festivals, and naming streets after the people who commited these atrocities.
>back then?
Nowadays. Including the current year.

and that is very wrong. Using latin script with diacritics because it is not suitable for slavic language just to be under Pope canons is not making you superior but on contrary

>This one doesn't even look Polish.
How the fuck would you know?
Yes, he does.

lmao, it was either orthodog pope or roman one

There are many ways to justify their hate towards us.

>Eastern Galychyna and Vholynia are considered as parts of their country which are stolen
>Lot of poor Ukrainians are now working in Poland for nothing
>Ukrainian nationalists and our current government glorify people who committed war crimes and genocide
>And so on

But first reason is stupid as fuck, "historical justice" is nothing and we should face the reality, these territories are Ukrainian now and it would be really weird to annex this land, kill or deport all people from there and settle Poles there.

Second reason is cruel, of course it is unpleasant when you have to face poor people from another country in your hometown everyday and all that shit, but shouldn't we help each other and so on? In 80s-90s Poles were coming here for cheap goods, today many Poles are working in Germany, UK and other rich countries in the same way. Like, we are in shit, that's right, but what should people do, starving or what?

The third is the reason to hate nationalists and the government, but not 40 millions of Ukrainians.

I don't support nazis, I'm against glorification of UPA, the same about my family and my friends, but many Poles will hate me just because I'm Ukrainian and because they assosiate me with something in their head, isn't that stupid?

>Slovakia
>vastly superior to anything
You're just asking for banter m8.

>be slowvak
>set tinder location to Moscow
>get 15 natashas asking to marry you

>Using latin script with diacritics because it is not suitable for slavic language
And neither is an awkward ripoff of Greek alphabet.

>wake up

you can try to count how much lives it would save

>Slovak man
>Tall
>Catholic
>uses Latin alphabet
>able to fight on both fronts at once (WW2)
>Roman heritage (Provincia Panonia)
>Only Germanic and Slavic genes

>Russian ''man''
>manlet, shorter than average Dutch girl
>asiatic admixture
>gayreek heritage of assfucking and being poor
>unable to live in free society, requires dictator to rule over him

>Doesn't it bother you that an average Ivan misses USSR
Sounds like regular "haha at least everyone had a job" grandpa who looks on commie times with nostalgia because he was young back then and his steel hut was functioning despite being horribly unprofitable
>thinks Stalin was a great leader
he was a great leader, just not a kind and nice one
>and that the Red Army """liberated""" us
of course, in history lessons you aren't told your nation invaded, raped and pillaged foreign territories just like it always happened in any war, it's the same everywhere
there's not a single negative word in polish curriculum about retaking of Zaolzie, or any other territorial expansions

>Sounds like regular "haha at least everyone had a job" grandpa
Actually I want to give USSR a second try and I'm not a grandpa.

of course you do, your nation is in fucking ruins, but trust me centrally planned economy is certainly not something that can set you afloat, and you surely wouldn't be able to leech from your more successful subject states this time

>Eastern Galychyna and Vholynia are considered as parts of their country which are stolen
Unless you count irrelevant turbonationalist wewuzers, nobody cares about that. Average person doesn't, and our government doesn't make any irredentist claims. I can't imagine it ever would.
>Lot of poor Ukrainians are now working in Poland for nothing
Literally nobody hates you for that.
>Ukrainian nationalists and our current government glorify people who committed war crimes and genocide
This is pretty much the only actual reason of widespread dislike towards Ukrainians.
>I don't support nazis, I'm against glorification of UPA, the same about my family and my friends
Good for you, but how can I tell whether a random drunk Ukrainian I see in the street has the same opinions as you or not? I might just as well ask every muslim I meet what are his opinions on ISIS.
If your democratic government allows or even supports this kind of shit then it seems like the majority of Ukrainians is fine with that.

thank you for telling us that you are not a slav again nor a real pole too
fyi there was glagolitic script before cyrillic

good post

kys cuck

I don't care about economical superiority, IMO it's just fine as it is.
>leech
Nice meme

>we didn't want to invade your country and mass murder your civilians, you made us do it!
sure thing Ivan, dindu nuffin as always

your memepic doesn't state how much wealth you've extracted from ussr subjects that weren't part of the union

So how much that would be?

>for my nationalism i'd prefer to kill more since i'm better than dirty commies

>Studying Russian
>Lose motivation realizing I'll always have a shitty sounding accent anyways

IT'S NOT FAIR

180k of what?
I'm still waiting for a proof btw.

But in reality Polish army opposed Germans less than a month and later Poland was saved only by Bolsheviks.

B-but we're good. You are leeching off germans on the other hand.

180k of wealth obviously
no we aren't, we are taking indirect reparations

AWWWWWWWWW

>Polish history revisionism

Poles are not humans.

Lul Kszysztof, we did non enough for sure.

Should have never freed you. We should have signed a REAL ally treaty with Hitler and destroyed the western capitalist dog instead.

180k of premature qts like this were impregnated by me which resulted in your birth. Sorry dude, must be some issues with condoms.

>Sounds like regular "haha at least everyone had a job" grandpa who looks on commie times with nostalgia because he was young back then
There's nothing nice about this kind of people. Old farts in Krautland are probably nostalgic about Nazi Germany, does it make them wacky and adorable too?
>he was a great leader, just not a kind and nice one
Not the point and you know it.
>of course, in history lessons you aren't told your nation invaded, raped and pillaged foreign territories just like it always happened in any war, it's the same everywhere
Germs are told that. Why others can't be?
>there's not a single negative word in polish curriculum about retaking of Zaolzie, or any other territorial expansions
Then there should be. Despite how we often see ourselves, Poles are actually capable of self-criticism. Ruskies not so much.
Look at the recent resurgence of Cursed Soldiers cult. Plenty of people in Poland pointed out that not all of them deserve respect, because some of their units were pieces of shit.
Not to mention cases like Bloody Feliks who despite being Polish and executing mostly Russians is universally hated in Poland.