Why is jpop so good and western pop so bad, mu?

Why is jpop so good and western pop so bad, mu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ae6gQmhaMn4
youtu.be/3ad4NsEy1tg
youtu.be/PCp2iXA1uLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off to /jp/, weeb. Kpop has to make do with a single thread, you go a whole containment board for your cancer.

>jpop since 2003

Why is OP helping to bring this board down, mu?

Because weebs are cancer, user.

Stop trolling weebs and answer my question

But user, it's not...

because retards buy into the asian = pure meme whilst not realising that it is only a marketing thing to get all the virgins on board

same shit, different language
go back to /jp/ faggot

But user I said jpop, not kpop ;)

Western degeneracy.

>implying kpop has the right the be in the same thread as jpop

Because you're a weeaboo, it sounds the same you retard.

Shiina Ringo is so similar to Taylor Swift. Yeah, sure. You are so fucking right.

Serious inquiry, why did jpop stagnate at around 2008? Going from Kpop to Jpop is an impossible jump because Kpop is like a well-oiled machine pumping out max quality (in terms of general appeal) content, while Jpop is this weird, low budget industry that is more cringy than anything.

literally the opposite

There are so many gooks on this board today.

Fuck off with your minuscule cock nihonjin san, and I think your country is a shithole.

Kpop is much better than shitty weeb jpop, just ask anyone

literally no one mentioned Taylor Swift being like Shiina Ringo you degenerate
yes because /jp/ is a korean board right?
my point still stands.

just because it's in another language doesn't mask the fact that you're still listening to pop music, soyfag

Japanese pop music is about being cute.
Western pop music is about being a stupid whore.
The japanese fans are also bat shit insane. There are stories of them jerking off into their hands and forcing the jpop girls to shake it at autograph events

Because it isn't you fucking weeb. Go back to /jp/

If you want pure pop, then K-Pop is the way to go. With that said, a lot of artists/groups that don't fit that mold of idol/pure pop gained popularity in a way that you wouldn't be able to see in Korea. Japan simply doesn't know how to market itself, and it has backwards practices that further prevent them from gaining exposure. For example, they often region block videos outside of Japan, and they are slow or never have their music on streaming services like Spotify or Apple Music. Korea, on the other hand, realizes how open the market is and will have song titles in English, with subtitles, and they do not try to take music off the internet. I'm pretty sure they embrace a bit of pirating because they know if they get people hooked enough that they will spend money.

youtu.be/Ae6gQmhaMn4

youtu.be/3ad4NsEy1tg

youtu.be/PCp2iXA1uLE