Why do women not have pride/respect for their country?

Why do women not have pride/respect for their country?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

vintagephoto.tumblr.com/post/14123959991/wwii-photobooth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing wrong whit this, it's not like they are fucking non-americans.

Pride is a masculine emotion.
Women can't know pride.

they live in comfort because of their men without making any of the sacrifices.

Women don't form any opinions of their own, if someone they respect close to them is patriotic they will magically become patriotic themselves.

Because you have to be able to respect yourself before you can respect something/someone else.

Excuse me,

Could you hang the flag from my cock and paint an eagle on my ass.

Oh no don't worry.

I'm doing it for the pride/respect of this nation

Blood and soil. Women have no connection to the land. They don't give a shit about a country, just their home. Can't blame them though, it's just differences between the sexes

Continuing on this idea.

I know it's not a perfect comparison

But would any of you approve of a guy hanging the American flag from his dick?

Because women embrace opinions of an alpha males and because there is almost no alpha males in the West the go for the opinions that are forced through media brainwash. You may try to white wash yourselves but the reality is that you are brainwashed as well and your masculinity has been taken from your generation.

don't see anything wrong with it fami
he has to be american doe

>and your masculinity has been taken from your generation.

There are still men. Ones lucky enough to make their way through the shit without killing themselves or losing all their manly qualities on the way.

But the real problem for those men is this:
>the law is against them.
You can be a man when the law permits, but otherwise you're right. Masculinity in many ways is against the law

Bump

It's not entirely clear what you are referring to here. If it is the use of the stars and stripes, I agree. I've never understood the overuse of these symbols here in the US. Putting them on disposable products and clothing seems disrespectful. Perhaps it can be attributed to my years as a Scout, but I feel a good bit more reverence for the flag than what appears to be the typical US citizen.

What is being disrespected here?

Why is Sup Forums full of nationalist mouthbreathers who sperg about "improper" ways of displaying a flag?

>don't let the flag touch the ground, don't wear it on any part near your genitalia or buttocks, don't grab a flag if you haven't washed your hands, don't grab a flag if you've drank alcohol

Lmao you faggots sperg out about the most inconsequential shit you could imagine, making the displaying of a flag pretty much a moral voodoo ritual

KYS

Just, why women seem to care less about their country than men. I mean it is their country too, why don't they seem to care?
A Mexican's opinions on national pride are as worthless as his shithole country

All I see is two sluts.

>A Mexican's opinions on national pride are as worthless as his shithole country
brutal

Patriotic women are my fetish.

>A Mexican's opinions on national pride are as worthless as his shithole country
Not
An
Argument

How is that being patriotic?

Again, wrapping my cock in a flag doesn't make me a patriot

We need to make a UK/EU version of this, in case of brexit

fuck off, you beta faggot

Men and Women aren't the same faggot.

>girls wear bikinis = fuck yea
>dudes wear speedos = fuck nah
It's not rocket science

>Never
>Said
>It
>Was

>Learn
>To
>Read
>You
>Stupid
>Mexican
>Diaspora

sure it does. you have a flag!

They've never had to fight for their country before that's why. If you never worked for something, you can't appreciate it.

I don't know but muh dick likes it.
Technically bring a milfag I should see it as disrespectful, but I don't because boobs.

Women are programmed to seek genetic diversity, so borders and nations go against their instinctive urges.

Not an argument.

Didn't it use to be illegal to wear a flag? I remember reading something about flag paper napkins being illegal but no one following it.

Muh dick stands and salutes these two patriots.

You just avoided my question entirely.

Wearing a flag on your ass or tits doesn't make you a patriot.

Do you think they'd die for their country? Do you think they'll even have children because in that pick they're just drinking and partying. That doesn't make you a patriot

That's quite a nice appeal to authority

However it doesn't justify or defend your position as an autistic nationalist who gets butthurt when someone displays their flag in a way that hurts his feelings.

A better question than the OP of this thread is, why are hipster nationalists so butthurt about the way people choose to handle their flag?

they have nice bodies but both of those bitches have ugly as fuck faces. One on the right looks like a clown. One on the left looks like Jew face.

>calling an appeal to authority 'brutal'
Nationalist cumguzzling circlejerk general?
Nationalist cumguzzling circlejerk general

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being hillary's micro penis and 10 being the BBC, how much dick do you take on a regular basis?

Because the vast majority of white women are race traitors?

Wrong.

You've been tricked. Race traitors make up a minority of whites. So that theory makes no sense.

What about that picture implies that they would NOT do those things?

Lots of decent women have respect for our country.

You could've posted one of the millions of blue haired whale dykes and I would've agreed with you.
>but you posted 2 babes in America outfits
>kys

Only if you have a decent body senpai

It's disrespectful if you're fat

Making love to the physical manifestation of your country's spirit is as patriotic as it gets.

>They've never had to fight for their country

Nobody's had to fight for the United States since the Vietnam War.

Patriotic grills thread?

>Just, why women seem to care less about their country than men. I mean it is their country too, why don't they seem to care?
because country operation and security requires logic and an understanding of the bigger picture. Women don't usually operate by these rules. Instead they do things based on feeling and live impulsively in the moment, and because feminine culture in this country consists of some of the most petulant and vile garbage, women grow up not only barren of the tools they need to be strong and upstanding, well respected members of community, but they are also taught that its ok to be entitled and to lash out like children. Why? because it's the patriarchy's fault.

that's right ladies. Blame the devil and praise the loord. FEMINISM A-MEN DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY AM I RITE

I'll be honest

I'd be anti nationalistic too if I were a Mexican

That's not an argument

do you think anzu is a proud turk

What does that have to do with the topic at hand, though?

How do you know, nigger? Have you carried out many controlled researches measuring women's preferences while adjusting for cultural biases or are you just talking shit?

>The ANC wants to destroy this

They can't even figure out how shoes work, what more do you expect?

>Vietnam
>Fighting for the US

Pick one. WWII was the last time the US fought a war to protect itself.

thousands of years of being conquered by other tribes and female slaves being kept alive by the conquerers have made women evolve into cum guzzlers

Im a guy and I think that all of you here are just a bunch of bitter virgins angry that no one wants an obese neckbeard.

So entitled ugh

Fucking kill yourselves :)

>Women don't form any opinions of their own, if someone they respect close to them is patriotic they will magically become patriotic themselves.
this. if you want them to be patriotic then you gotta get yourself out there and set a good example

>ugly girls are not nationalist
>but these hot ones automatically are
Your line of reasoning is entirely broken

A bygone era. What a pretty woman.

vintagephoto.tumblr.com/post/14123959991/wwii-photobooth

Not an argument.

Nice nice joke brah. Now how about you tell me which one you like to watch fucking your girlfriend more

Is this what you post as a last resource when your feelings are hurt and can't produce an argument?

Because patriotism and self-identification with a group is a male trait

Women do not have that trait. That's why they're more selfish than men.

>tfw no all american qt gf

kek

>patriotic girls
>wearing underwear with national symbols for attention whoring
pic one

>Why do women not have pride/respect for their country
Because men aren't proud and respectful anymore.

What happened on april 7th?

they do

>pic related

I fail to see a flaw in the logic.

What, the United States betrayed its young men by sending them to fight a useless war? Kinda makes you wonder why people SHOULD be proud of the US, doesn't it?

>How do you know, nigger
Well Canada, I know because in America we have documents for people. This includes people who are born and who they are born to.

Now what do you think people make using this data? And where do you think it can conveniently be found?

You're talking out your ass. Media makes race mixing and gays seem as common as seeing clouds in the sky

Kek.

>being a faggot

This

and I love it. I don't udnerstand why people see it as a problem

>media

alright, I guess I do, but it is undeniable that women will form their opinions more so from their immediate surrounding people, no matter what TV and the itnernet says. The only reason women are so influenced by the internet is because they're fat and disgusting and have no friends

my girlfriend is redpill tier. TRUMP2016, She talks shit about the news everytime she sees it (which is kind of embarassing sometimes) she thinks we need a faster gun in the drawer next to my bed, we are saving to cop some vests, etc. etc. she wants to be a homestead wife, we buy land

oh and ps

she loves suckin dick

all you guys need to do is side with your testosterone. Just act like you are the most saucy testosterone cesspit who ever lived

only problem? she isn't completely aryan

oh well, I am 1/4 sicilian (0.2% North African) so might as well stay with her r-r-right guys? she is part mexican

>Americans find this attractive
Jej

One-pieces are nice, would slap butts.

>spics find this attractive

Is patriotic girls the Sup Forums version of """gamer girl"""?

Women have no sense of group loyalty because they don't need it. Their genes get passed on regardless if the nation is defended or falls to outsiders.

Can't blame them

because they are driven by their biological urge to raise children, and they will do what it takes to assure they have the most resources and safest environment to do so in.

don't hate them for it, it is beyond their control

Ill get on it. I had an inspiration.

>first panel: Date is in murrikan month/day with it being Thu at 7pm (washington DC time)
>2nd panel is america ball at mcdonalds eating, wondering what his dad is doing, you see niggerball in background being shot by police ball
>third panel is gif of britain ruling the waves with crumpets and tea packets falling everywhere

If brexit wins I'll get on it.

Sure you have men, but statistically speaking you are in deep shit. The problem is that you have let lefties turn your minds into some Orwell's 1984 dummies that accepted laws which took away your right to be a Men. Painfully ironic is the fact that you still don't know how to respond to this.You think that open conflict could change it when it's obvious that you are loosing an ideological war, because your psychological / ideological warfare is simply ineffective.

10/10 would wife

9/10 would mistress

That would be pretty hypocritical for a bunch of so called "nationalists." The ones who think that just don't understand how to get women and are bitter maybe? Probably from /r9k/...

damn this bitch squats

Women are morons and will do whatever they deem trendy. You could have taylor swift come out tomorrow with a piece of dog shit glued to her forehead and you will see tons of women do the same thing the next day

The difference is that all these women hung their flag on African dicks.

I don't think a war would fix things. I do see the idea "we just need a war and everything will be good" idea here a lot, but I don't really agree with it.

Maybe if it was a war in America in which we lost basically everything and everyone was fighting to survive and just get enough food to live. But besides that war won't help.

America is doomed if nothing happens. Sup Forums might not agree but republicans aren't going to be our saviors. The democrats and republicans of this country are fucking us