APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

The Floyd who clowned Canelo would have boxed circles around GGG. Canelo, who is flat footed and slow as fuck on his feet, was able to effectively box and move up until his shit tier cardio led him to gas and even when Canelo turned into Conor McGregor cardio wise, GGG STILL didn't even come close to hurting him nor landing anything really significant.

Floyd would have picked GGGs slow ass apart all night long

That tuna is corroding your brain miyagi.

I'm not saying GGG would win the fight against Mayweather. I'm saying Mayweather would be dead and and still win by unanimous decision.

>Couldn't even wobble, let alone drop, a gassed Canelo
>Couldn't even convincingly win
>Is going to KO the best defensive boxer who ever lived who made Canelo look like a literal bum

The absolute STATE of GGG betas

Canelo was on the juice you moron, GGG would send Floyd to the Morgue

>Canelo was on juice
>faded after 4~ rounds

Watching GGG betas lose their minds over GGG struggling against Floyd Mayweathers scraps has been top tier bantz

Who the fuck is this one jap spewing nonsense on the board. Two bombs weren't enough. Maybe they were, the radiation is just kicking in I guess.

>>Canelo was on the juice

lol

Is Mayweather going to come out of retirement?

Or is he done with Canelo after seeing that disaster?

Last night Mayweather was at his strip club with all his children.

He's definitely not doing shit until he sees the rematch.

I thought the fight was pretty shit tbqh

Unironically this, neither guy is anywhere near P4P #1 material like HBO shilled

GGG
>Blocks punches with his face and gets by on his chin

Canelo
>Gasses after 4 rounds

Ward vs Kovalev >>>>> This fight tbqh

has there ever been a good boxing match? every fucking fight i have watched people say it was a bad fight. has there been a good fight in the last decade

He's 50-0 with a billion dollars in his pocket. Somehow I doubt it.

>billion dollars in his pocket
lol. in two years he will run out of money and need to fight again

GGG the type of guy to listen to seven nation army on repeat

fuck off Jap . What the fuck do you know about boxing. Go and touch up men wrestling like japs do.. GGG is an amazing boxer.

>amazing boxer
>couldn't convicingly beat a 5ft7 manlet

nigger loving Jap. AOK Nummer 1 BASEBALL! HOT-DOG ! USA NUMMA 1 ! fucking japs. my grandfather killed you smarmy fucks. where were your bants then!? 27 dead in the mud vs my borderline downssyndrome grandfather. yeah ....sure.... you guys are warriors... tough culture... tell me more

for what, letting women be judges?

Joshua vs Klitschko was epic and Jack vs DeGale and Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai 1 were my other favourite bouts this year

same. Joshua - Klitschko was infinitely better. Dont watch lady boxing divisions is my tip. I weighed 70kg when i was 16. these guys are barely males.

Krauts are the kind of guys to lose wars on repeat

cant argue with that NZ...

like I said though. a man is only a man 80+ KG. these lady divisions should be banned.

jokes on you I'm half hue

No buddy, the joke is you.

hahahaha. Now I know why we are the best allies.

I guess all I can say is at least he is proud of his mongrol mix!

He actually can't run out of money, even though he spends it like water. The dude has his investments set up to receive a 7-figure check every month for the rest of his life.

>nigger that cant read
>investments
fucking lol

>Doubting the ability of a man who has made 800 mil to make more money

You must be stupid

>doubting the ability of a man who pays $1000 for someone to shave his bald ass head to blow through money

My whole outlook on life is, never judge a book by its cover.
>-TBE

If you fight angry, you make a lot of mistakes, and when you fight a sharp, witty fighter like me, you can’t make mistakes.
>-TBE

When you're the best, you only want to surround yourself with the best.
>-TBE

Once I beat a guy, mentally and physically, he’s never the same.
>-TBE

You sound like 1 poor, angry, beaten little user; but I hope I'm not rushing to judgements.

Fucking image made me lol