The world only makes sense when you force it to

>The world only makes sense when you force it to.
Is this the coolest line Batmans ever had on screen?

Woah imagine a crossover between max Payne and Batman

You could call it max wayne

Eat floor. High fiber.

>if there is even a one percent chance he supports the state of Israel we have to take it as an absolute certainty

Whoa come on Zack, there are kids watching

>FUCK YOU DONT GO NEXT TIME THE BAT IS DEAD OR I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
>tell me do you bleed

Sound's like Snyder's philosophy on screenplays. His movies only make sense if you force them to.

I saw this on reddit too

More like the movie only makes sense when you force it to.

Upvoted

Never been to reddit. Maybe it's just that Snyder is so shit that even reddit plebs can see through his poorly made movies.

>I'm real when it's useful.

>Never been to reddit

The first lie in ur post

I didn't like the movie but the "Its time you learn what it means to be a man" line was cool.

"You're not a god, you were never even an man." was pretty good too. Though I'm pretty sure those are lines pulled directly from Dark Knight Returns

>Is this the coolest line Batmans ever had on screen?
No, that would be
>I came back to stop you.

Shut up, you're going to jail.

>Make a suit of armour to fight against Superman
>Leave a massive hole so you shove food in afterwards

What's the fucking point

I can only pass stool when I force it to.

it's a Psych-out, that one bit of humanity showing makes it harder for Superman to go all out when attacking him as opposed to being fully armored.

>Out there, among the stars, he will be free
>Out in the dark, among the stars. ding dong, the god is dead

> I bet your parents taught you that you mean something; that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in a gutter for no reason at all.

Sorry but this quotes are charged with meaning and passion. They almost have an opera like flair. Just like the whole movie. It might be sin of being too pretentious sometimes but its far away from anything disney-marvel ever did.

You can focus on non issues like hurrdurr plotholes but the themes, the weight of the movie, the visuals, the atmosphere, the feelings are unreachable for other capeshit creators.

it's not even an original line

>ding dong, the god is dead
>opera like flair

If only you could understand just how much of a twat you come off as when you post shit like this

>original context: Batman having a two-fisted street brawl with Clark, because it's about bringing Superman down to man's level and defeating him in the most ordinary, old-fashioned kind of way, so he remembers how regular humans feel.
>Movie context: Batman swinging Superman around on a Bat-rope with his Bat-super-strength, causing hilarious CGI damage and making the audience wonder whether Kryptonite also makes Superman weigh like 10 lbs.
Snyder couldn't even get the parts he lifted verbatim right.