America appreciation thread

I want to thank Americans for all they bring into this world.

You guys are truly the best. Keep up the good work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnivJb3Rv5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Presumably typed with a straight face.

Thank you america for being a sniper practice for our mujaahidens!

Thanks I suppose

And I want to thank them for beating the ebil nazis and saving the world from the ebil third reich.

Thanks America!

>You will never be American
>You will never go to the range with your dad when you're 10 to learn gun safety
>You will never go to an American high school
>You will never go to the homecoming football game with the girl you've been dying to ask out all year
>You will never take her to prom then get cheeseburgers and milkshakes after

Why even live Eurofags

Go away roach

Well, I doubt you did the final two, but that's okay.

Thank you for your gift. We are very proud of it. How much to give her double D tits?

youtube.com/watch?v=JnivJb3Rv5A

Fuck off faggots.

It's the current year you delusional cunt, not 1955.

>he likes the kike-designed statue meant to reinforce the concept of mass immigration

you're all blue pilled pussies and need to go back to plebbit ASAP

> I have never been American nor do I want to or any sane person would ever.
> I have went to the shooting range with my uncle where I shot with a shotgun when I was 9 and helped clean my fathers police pistol. Also held a sniper rifle when I was 9 at the police station.
> I will never have such a bad education as Americans do
> We have proms you fag

It's like you aren't even trying

Youre welcome, thanks for the statue of liberty.

You arent American, you are a immigrant muslim illegal faggot pussy who wants to divide and conquer because you look in the mirror every morning to hate your brown skin. Stay mad.

I am convinced that real Americans don't even exist. I mean either they are Mexicans or they say they are Irish or something like that. Never in my life have I spoken to true American.

Thank you for the Guns and Ammo in the revolution, thank you for bringing great cheese. I hope you guys unfuck yourselves.

Real Americans are those who have been in this country since the 17th or 18th centuries. This group only has Western European ancestry, no Italian or Irish or kike (these groups came much later). There are very, very few of us these days. Most Americans are not mixed mongoloid boot-lickers who unironically believe that we are a "nation of immigrants." Like these guys:

>the same footage posted every time
It's all you've got LOL

Most Americans are now* mixed mongoloids. Sad! Now watch as they all get butthurt and flame me because they're Irish or Italian or Jewish or whatever.

Stay mad kike.
you're welcome for the freedom to do those things
Maybe you shouldn't live in a liberal city and realize that there are places where it's still like that, faggot

Pureblood swiss German 9th generation American checking on.

But they aren't real tho. There is no such thing as REAL AMERICANS: Just a bunch of imigrants from around the world. Some came to your land 10 years ago, some 2 days and some 300 hundred.

Not a single American soldier stepped a foot in to our country during WW2. It was all Ruskies and Us.

Just joking
>Checked

>her

was meant for how sad

Still funny in both cases

Well, not exactly. The whole "pioneer spirit" and culture of the landed American gentleman (think Jefferson, Washington) constituted a distinct culture belonging to the first Western Europeans who came to America. The waves of immigration which came later lead us to abandon the Republic and embrace mob rule and democracy. We were then transformed into what we are now: an industrial oligarchy whose most essential factor is never-ending economic growth and materialism. The rise of this type of industrial society correlates with the coming of later immigrants, not the original agrarians and frontiersmen.

Your welcome France. I'd like to thank you too, for being a founder of liberty and freedom for all, and helping us out when we needed it most.

You and Belarus are literally Russia though.

Why the fuck are you even countries still.

Reminder France brought America into the world

Because we were never part of Soviet Union nor is our language in any form the same as Russians. Neither are our religious beliifs. .

Thanks, Frog.
We're still with you.