Lena Dunham: 'I Wouldn't Do Another Show That Starred Four White Girls'

>I wouldn’t do another show that starred four white girls…When I wrote the pilot I was 23…I was not trying to write the experience of somebody I didn’t know, and not trying to stick a black girl in without understanding the nuance of what her experience of hipster Brooklyn was
>It’s going to be interesting promoting this show right after Trump is inaugurated. The final season definitely tackles some topics that are complicated and wouldn’t be beloved by the incoming administration. Hopefully it’ll bring up important conversations, and not just become the worst Twitter abuse storm in history—or it will
nylon.com/articles/lena-dunham-nylon-february-cover

Will her second inevitable HBO be better than Girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWHpHkkPwWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Jews hate white people so much, why do they want to get rid of them

She could make a show starring four pacific islanders and a crash landed martian pilot and it would still be awful and uninteresting because Lena Dunham is retarded

is this really still a thing?

It was cool to have a young female voice on tv, but it turns out she had absolutely nothing to say

the weak should fear the strong

i really dont get why they hate white americans..
pretty much the only country that has always been good to them.. more than that even, lets them control media finance and government without much backlash

you mean a rich white girl who goes to bat for minorities constantly didnt have any minority friends growing up or even in her 20s?

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

>I wouldn't do another show
Thank God
>...starring 4 white girls

why not stop while you're ahead Lena?

I doubt Trump even knows your show exists, you don't need to worry about upsetting "the administration".

But that would be suicide. Jews are mostly white.

Not a Sup Forumslack, but isn't it funny how Jews magically become "white" when it's convenient, yet shapeshift back to Jews who are victims of anti-semitism when they're criticized?

She's mad that she's always the uggo in the group. That's why she going to cast shit skins to make her look better. Still won't work.

Jews don't even consider themselves to be white(I don't really blame them desu) and they have certain genetic differences

Christ she's so fucking ugly it makes my eyes hurt.

I for one love Dunham. I want that slut to be my slam piggie. Post all your Dunhams.

It's only the ugly ones that hate white people, it's the fault of their psychotic cult. They actually hate themselves and need a strong target to lash out at that won't break, because if white people did disappear, so would Europe and the America they live in so fucking comfortably.

White Jews are both White and Jews. Are you guys retarded or what?

is eva green jewish too?

It's fine. As a white person with self respect I won't watch anything this bloated piece of shit appears in.

Because we are the choose people. This world will be run by us or no one at all.

Yes.

Its a weird Hollywood cult thing so I hear

damn :(

i'm not sure what the answer is, but i grew up in an all-white community in the south. the easiest way to rebel and express my teen angst was to embrace multiculturalism and demand more attention be spent on things other than the white culture i was a part of. so, perhaps a lot of these people who put down white society and culture just haven't made amends with their own sheltered upbringing.

i'm all for seeing more diverse tv shows, but only if it comes from an authentic source and, of course, isn't just handed to them in order to fulfill a quota. but i'm not going to stand on a pulpit and harangue whites to step aside or urge minorities to tell their stories. i'm not a part of what happens. i'm not the ringleader. but so many privileged white people seem to want to undermine their culture by exploiting minorities and somehow don't see the irony of their actions.

Hahaha that's pathetic. Would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a cunt. Remind me how she's even relevant anymore?

this isn't jew. something mistake.

A girl from my town moved to NY and got a jewish boyfriend and spent all her inheritance renting a $3000 pm apartment and had to move to Harlem when she ran out of money

She was living the Girls dream until the Girls reality set in

If her jew boyfriend doesnt bail her out with a stimulus package she's gonna end up having to move back hat in hand with tales of bright lights and long nights in NY while noone gives a shit and shes past her expiration date

>dat pic
lmao

>Her mother, a native of French Algeria, later moved to Metropolitan France. Green is Jewish,[6][7] as is her mother (of Sephardic Jewish heritage).[8][9][10] Eva has described herself as “a secular Jew who never attended synagogue as a girl”;[11][12]

i love these sort of stories. i have family in long island and my cousins, 24 and 26 years old, still live at home because they cannot afford to move out. they both have college degrees and work full-time white collar jobs.

Dude, everybody hates you fuckers

Anyone here ever met a Jew, orthodox or atheist it doesn't matter. What were they like

Jews resent us after the Holocaust. They blame all white people for it not just Germans.

Jews are a superminority and control the banks, the media, the cultural narrative and the government. They're the fucking master race numb nuts.

yeah while she was smugly telling me about her huge studio apartment in NY i was doing the math in my head how she was affording it from a social media updaters salary

she wasnt, she was wasting all the capital amassed by her grandparents

watching someone who is smug get taken down a peg is really one of lifes joys

Jesus fuck. I'd just kill myself just look at her stance for fucks sake hahahahahah

My crush in middle school was a jew. She loved wwf wrestling and was in all the smart kid classes. She wore those tiny little jean shorts and was thicc as fuck for her age.

She was also nice enough to hang out with me, which was surprising.

Did you conquer that jewess with your goy cock?

I had a lot of Jewish friends in grade school through high school and then again after college. They're smart, liberal and generally have good senses of humor.

no, I'm a bitch and she was into /fit/ guys

I jizzed into her dirty panties like 50 times though

I once went to school with a Jew, he was short had glasses and looked like that guy from the Wolf of Wall Street. He once threw a paintball party that was fun.

>Not a Sup Forumslack
yeah but no, you won't fool us

This is my fetish.

>tfw CHRISTIANED 2 muslims
>tfw never made it with a jew

I will travel to the promised land, America, and fulfill my destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=gWHpHkkPwWE

Where are you from?

Why is that slut raising her leg like that? She's asking for it.

go to israel
israeli girls are stupidly hot. they really are.

Don't you have to be ethnically Jewish to go to Israel

Me me me look at me me me you fucking fascist, sexist bigots look at me, look you fuckers, me me me.

they consider themselves white when it's more advantageous to be white
they consider themselves a minority when it's more advantageous to be a minority

Come on, some pics are gud.

I believe it is a business end routine, as if a machine stuck on spitting out exactly what it has done for the last 20 years but continuing to expand even when that attempt or manner to encourage multiculturalism has been increasingly harmful.

Entertainment should educate, and be a means of escape with enough artistic sense to provide honesty that isn't easy to accept.

So far mainstream entertainment is an industry being held hostage to political correctness because making money means playing it safe.
The problem with that is obviously that political correctness is a sophisticated form of censorship to shame those that do not go a long with the rules.
Censorship is the enemy of artistic expression that the greed of business can't acknowledge the complexities of.

Nice waste of quads, faggot

>second inevitable HBO
She should just make movies. No more fucking hipster shows.

maeks u rlly think..............

she looks genuinely gorgeous in this photoshoot.

T H I C C

Imagine a black actress saying she wouldn't do a show with 4 black women.

Nope. That would never happen.

Such a doctored photo. She's fatter than that.

BBRRRAAAAAPPPPP
toot

Holy fugg is she just make fun/hating her own friend?

Post more flattering photos.
She's kinda hot.

hate her but I am not above masturbating to her!

NSFW

This warthog needs to be raped and beaten by a pack of wild niggers.

Initiate Sup Forums Boycott

she's tired of being a posterface for "white feminism." because she's now being made fun of by "progressives and regressives," she says this as an attempt at getting back in good graces and staying relevant. she's fucking despicable.

Because they fear us, their endgame is to permanently dumb down the humanity for their profit-scheming purposes, and with 19th century revolution they finally got means to do it. Globalisation is simply perfect for them. Why do you think they conquered and mauled China and Russia with communism in early 20th century? Technology made it possible. Imagine that, Russia, one of the biggest countries in the world - overrun by communism bankrolled by few dozens jews. I say by 23rd century the world will be a total jewish dystopia, minus (maybe) Japan. Every white whore that marries a chink or nigger is a disgusting traitor to our minority race polluting our gene pool and needs to be put to instant death.

>put everyone against everyone
>caucasians will go the way of the dodo
>now you rule over mulattos, dindus, ragheads, chinks etc.
>permanent profit

Look at that fat baby that has lost her mummy

she shouldnt do another show at all

>I will move to Canada if Trump wins
>doesn't and makes excuses
>still at it again with this shit

Why would anyone believe her anymore?

It's hyperbole you autistic fuck.

This.
Couldn't have put it better myself

>I jizzed into her dirty panties like 50 times though

I'm from SE Europe and my country's been under turkroach occupation for 400 years. Am I entitled on reparations?

No hyperbole would be "I'm moving to Antarctica"

Canada is the most likely and realistic place a desserter would move

>le alt-right meme

What does that even mean? I'm a fascist myself.

quack

>jews ruling over chinks
you got it all wrong buddy boy. the reason that asia is able to prosper is that asians are like white people minus the empathy installed in us from the jews. asia has never had the jew to deal with (minus korea and their regional jewish equivalent - shamans). they haven't been cucked by abrahamic religions and don't tolerate their shit. they won't be a victim of the eternal kike.

There are SJWs, (left), and AltJWs, (right)

Both get triggered nonstop and cry a about identity politics all the time

wtf chinese are the most under the thumb group ever. they would all convert to judaism if the government mandated it.

>jews
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this thing was literally a Clinton surrogate
>this thing actually spoke at the DNC
>Democrats still can't figure out why they lost

Also I vaguely remember a clip of a really hot girl (not Dunham, obviously) getting her ass eaten from behind on that show. Anybody have a webm?

>DUDE ALL BLACK PEOPLE THINK THE SAME AND DIFFERENT FROM WHITE PEOPLE LAMO
What a racist bitch

I'm guessing you post Blacked threads on Sup Forums every day to lash out at Sup Forums posters? Makes perfect sense to you, I imagine.

i grew up in an affluent suburb with a ton of jews in upstate NY and i had/have a ton of jewish friends. honestly they're mostly cool, friendly, smart, and generous. i honestly think most of the people that populate Sup Forums have never met any real life jews.

>important
god damnit, why is everything so "important" to these people?

i'm not claiming that they're a people known for individuality and independent thought, quite the opposite all throughout time really. but the fact is that the jews have no (cultural) hold over there. the government won't mandate a chinese conversion to judaism because they know about the dangers of the jew. they know judaism as an agent of degenerate western culture and don't want it over there. they already reject a lot of core tenents of jewish thought like multiculturalism, as seen by how they treat their muslims in the west or the blacks in guangzhou.

>the world will be a total jewish dystopia, minus (maybe) Japan

KEK'd hard. Why the fuck does every Sup Forumstard has a boner for Japan? Maybe it's hard to be white nationalist with all that sweet animu they produce

One was the bitch of our peer group. He stood out because he was fat though, not because he was a jew. Later in life he went full hardcore leftist and in university walked around campus with a Marxist book in his fucking shirt pocket. Just a stereotypical kike. He got killed a few years later while crossing the street in the city's "trendy" district.

Another was an Israeli guy I corresponded with on a message board. Posted stuff about IDF. Later confided in me privately that he could not achieve an erection without (hopefully simulated) rape of women being involved. I figure he was either a fan of snuff or Japanese shit where that's prevalent.

So 2 for 2 on jews being fucked in the head, for my part.

Well a lot of Sup Forums and most of Sup Forums is shut ins who have barely any social experience and certainly no experience with society and people at large so they need these memes and their racism to make them think they are part of all the fun.

In reality they are outcasts. Dregs of society, unwanted and on the outside looking in constantly. Poor guys. Anyway, all of these prejudices are necessary because otherwise they would have no idea how anyone who doesn't look and sound like their parents' acts.

Forgetting the holohaux, goy?!
Forgetting the 6 quadrillions?

thiiiiiqqqqqquuuuu :)))

What are you even talking about

Sup Forums likes japan because japan is
>conservative
>nearly racially homogenous
>cool language
>fascinating history, they wuz samurai n shit
>allies of nazi germany, "honorary aryans"
>no jews
>successful while doing all of the above