Why was Hitler in Harry Potter?

Why was Hitler in Harry Potter?

He was a good friend.

germany is actually hell

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for wizard children, Harry

what did he mean by this?

Because the Harry Potter world is actually hell.

Something something most dull series

there ya go

AHAHAHAHA KEK

OOOOHH THE CHINESE FIREBALL!

Because
>But
No

Having said that, it goes without saying that, since this is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why not?They already had Amon Goeth.

I GREW UP A FUCKING FUHRER

thats ron paul

I WANT PICTURES

PICTURES OF YOU KNOW WHO

>you will never be as dangerously sexy as prime Ralph in a nazi uniform
Just end me

>atlas shrugged

What the fuck.

Voldemort did nothing wrong

>wizard Hitler
>molests a young boy

Really makes you think...

This is what happened to Trigger after Only Fools due to his extensive knowledge of brooms.

>Having said that, it goes without saying that,

That's weak. You're slipping man.

Why is Sup Forums full of adult children now?

it's noon on a weekday, all the wagecucks are at work

>this is what alt right NEETs actually believe

This is wrong, wizards regularly cuck muggles and that's why they get random witches and wizards every few generations. Being an inbred Britfag just leads to being the janitor at Hogwarts with an unhealthy relationship with cats

>clifford for president

Please explain

Don't call them that!

Remember that time Barty Crouch Jr killed his dad AGAIN in an episode of Doctor Who?

>JEWDEN GASIOUS!
What did this spell do exactly?

Fucking lmao

>Neville Longbottom: pure-blood wizard, horribly inept at everything except herbology
>Hermione Grange: muggle-born. So skilled she got a time machine to take every available class offered at Hogwarts
>Very few wizard families actually stay pure-blooded
>All Hogwarts houses accepted either (Slytherin was known to only accept pure-blood families, but Tom Riddle was half-muggle), before and after Voldemort

>book literally goes out of its way to show you talented muggleborn witches and wizards including one of the main characters who was the most talented student in her whole year

>indistinguishable from the others
>the series’ only consistency

You done goofed