EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

STICKY HERE:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-travel-chaos-london-standstill-waterloo-victoria-oxford-circus-stations_uk_576c0acce4b0a1f3f3317287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO; READ THIS POST
>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 BST Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll. Also; bring a pen with you to vote.

What to watch for tonight night: Sunderland is going to be one of the first to declare, and is expected to vote Leave. How far the Leave vote is ahead here could signal the results for the rest of the country. Other places which could indicate the result are Southend-on-Sea, and Castle Point. Remain is expected to do well initially, then slide back, with the results stabilizing around 03:00-3:30.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

>BUT THE BOOKIES TOLD ME LEAVE WERE LOSING:
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970

Market is up. Brexit is down.

/thread

NO HOPE

NO GOD

NO COUNTRY

So is True Conservative still about?

We got this lads. Vote leave, only 2 hours left!!

Yes well done Juncker well done

HOWEVER

I have some last minute postal votes to declare

The YouGov poll at 10 tonight - how much stock are we putting in it?

How was the similar one they did for the Scottish referendum?

Lads, I fell asleep last night naked because it was hot in my room. I was sleeping above my covers, my mum woke me up this morning by slapping my bare arse. What do I do?

I also voted leave.

WE FEW

Lightning and thunder in Brussels.

The sky is practically black.

Yeah looks like they're really confident of a remain win.

>before the bankers exit polling is done
>before results announced

SHIGG

cant believe we had zero allahu ackbar attacks while everyone in germany/belgium/france whatever have

did they plan not to attack us because of brexit?

He left a long time ago when he realised that Brit/pol/ is full of atheist libertarians rather than actual true conservatives

>J U D A S
>W A S
>P A I D
>I ' M
>M A K I N G
>A
>S A C R I F I C E

you guys thought this vote mattered? It was all disinfo to make you think you even had a choice

Lock your door next time?

She definitely wants the D

thanks mr nige

But Dave told us ISIS want Brexit.

My sister is a remaincuck, how do I prevent her from voting?

Nothing more needed. You voted leave and that's all that matters.

Little to none, Exit polling on referendums is really, really unrepresentative. Whatever it says, it will not include postal votes, can't account for national differences etc.

#Remain
EU still collapses in 2 years.

All of Europe burns and the rich flee to Australia and the USA. The poor stay behind and fight a holy war against the Muslims and win. Without wartime rules and restrictions the merciless use of all the education gone to waste finally finds a use in a crusade.

France starts the fire and kicks out the Muslims once again and everyone else follows suit.

America sends drones and bombs both sides while patting themselves on the back for doing such a good job. Japan and China bicker over islands forever. North Korea enjoys the peace and quiet. Builds a paradise and nukes the South. Africa is abandoned by China and the USA.. and left to self-destruction and massive starvation and disease.

Israel is attacked and ravaged but recovered and reclaims land (helped by the USA) all the way down to Ethiopia making it the new superpower of the world. All heretical religions cease and desist. Peace reigns and the Holy One sits on his throne.

The end.

Kek is sending out a warning.

When does the actual vote counting start and when is it streamed?

Kill her

check'd

>American shitposting during an event which they're not part at all to try and get replies with "bantz" rather than any serious discussion
Colour me surprised

10pm

You heard his name son...
Death to traitors, freedom for Britain.

you you guys vote stay this fucker will spin in his grave fast enough to open a vortex and destroy all of you for your pathetic failure of a country. Imagine what he'd say if he could see Britain today, so sad.

...i-its really over isnt it...i...i cant do this anymore...

..i am now a #remainstain

FYI prediction markets gave trump a 90% chance of winning Iowa after the voting finished

Starts at 2155 on BBC 1 at least.

It isn't an exit poll. They've conducted it the same way they've done all their polls until now, just on the same day as the vote. Same as they did for Indyref.

alright noice

Immoral as fuck

Actual voting stops at 10 PM (1 hr 55 minutes from now).

keep her 'occupied'

wtf i hate brexit now i am a #remaintrain

Hope you guys get to leave. You shouldn't be told what to do by European fucks that don't care about you.

>everyone including us expects remain
>everyone bets on remain
IT'S OGRE YOU GUYS!!!

Anyone got the graph of the Pound currency falling?

Help me in the fight lads

Lose to win lads

BREXIT AT 5/1 QUICK DO I GO ABSOLUTEMADMAN AND BET £50 OR £100 ON LEAVE

Rather American ones instead?

Be hopefully lads.

Apparently vote turnout in Scotland is lower than expected.

Kek is not amused.
Any anons want to run back to a poll and snap another image of their pencils?
Because while I live near one and didnt notice due to using a pen, I dont have a camera.

My girlfriend went with her mother
Both proclaiming that they would probably vote remain
But last minute they decided to vote leave
Feels so good

>the more muslim shootings happen, the more people want to bring in refugees and accept muslims
is this stockholm syndrome at its finest?

rip her polling card up/ burn it

>sick of pointing the fookin obvious out

TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM.

>Making shit up

I can fap to this. I don't want Christian korea to be nuked though that would suck.

only if you decide to cuck yourself, sure.

We've done it lads... It's in the fucking bag

Who else here /unironically hoping the pound crashes so hard the global economy crashes/?

>Anyone got the graph of the Pound currency falling?
?

The pound soared like a goddamn Eagle today when it became clear that Remain will win.

Good goyim, put your money on remain

Aperantly Comenwealth citizens who live in the UK can vote too, was anyone aware of that?

@britainelects 3 minutes ago
Exit polls:
Remain:12%
Leave:11%
Ted Cruz:77%

act really dejected in front of her and say that you've seen strong evidence online that Remain is winning
She'll concede the point and not bother voting

I liked TC, im an agnostic, libertarian.

Starting to think western christianity may be the only moderator to islam, instead of a power vacuum.

CoE seems reasonably benign.

Right-wing Twitter bombs always work better than left-wing ones. It is not real life.

Has anyone got the Great Escape starring are Nige ? Thanks

>that last minute rally after the Germany shooting
False flags won't save you now francoise.

Let everything burn

Bet on remain, so you have a consolation prize.

Nato isn't going anywhere. at best reformed with Trump
EU has a real chance of crashing

It soared and then CRASHED now it's a little below where it was this morning.

kek

thinking of sticking a hundred or two on myself, just seen something statistically juicey.

The Sri Lankans who run our local shop are all Leave.

Shit

I am now a #cruzmissile

Not quite. But still related.

Not me senpai.
I still need to import some manga. I dont want to buy shit only for the pound to crash before it ships and leaves me paying extra.
I'm hoping for a drop before it increases exports and grows strong again.

He was a very worldly person and travelled a lot in Europe, among many other reasons.

>left wingers didn't invent brigading
Have you even seen the DM comments sections recently?

>BURN IT ALL!

It really does shock me [and, apparently, Michael Foot was shocked too.] That this man suffered character assassination over a reference to Aeneid leading to him being painted as something out of the national front.

This man, who, by his own admission overcompensated with undue respect for the work ethic of Indians, will forever be associated with a speech he never made about blood in the streets.

This an will forever be remembered as an angry racist old fool. His remarkably perceptiveness in political matters ["Power devolved is power retained"] which continue to face this country will all be washed away. To say he had foresight is to have yourself marked a racist. An assertion that even Michael bloody Foot, MICHAEL FOOT couldn't bring himself to agree with.

The press can be so cruel.

cheers

remain odds are so shit at 1/8 literally not even worth the risk

Its coming anyway, leave would just be another drop in the bucket.

The Belgian is right. Churchill was a liberal opportunist, extremely hungry for power. He would vote to stay in the EU and hope to end up like Blair has, in some very important position after he retires from British politics.
Sorry, but it's true, I'm tired of people believing in postwar myth meme history.

Saving me from what ? Annoying cunts I won't have to take care of anymore ?

>lightning and thunder in brussels

>sunshine and birds singing in Wales

god loves my country and not yours

Heavy rain means a big problem for commuters who wanted to vote tonight.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-travel-chaos-london-standstill-waterloo-victoria-oxford-circus-stations_uk_576c0acce4b0a1f3f3317287

>yours

Not my country.

To be fair, it's been raining and such for weeks, but it's still funny how ominous this is. The sky is literally black and such. Hold on, I'll take a picture.

Remain: 49%
Leave: 48%
An Independence From Europe: 3%

So lads, what do you all reckon the result will be in Tower Hamlets? I predict 76% Remain.

If we dont get out, the only decision is to go an hero and full breivik directly on the HQ in brussels.

Who will be remembered in history?

Who shall be nominated /po/ supreme Leader?

Bad weather damages the elderly more than anyone else, I don't know why everyone is celebrating it when old people are by far the likeliest to vote to leave the EU.

Churchill was an aristocrat who put Britain first, not a fucking plebian satanist who has literally destroyed the nation that elected him to defend them.

>Breaking; UK #Brexits with a 10,000 vote victory for Leave

Fuck off commie faggot. Tired of your shill posts everywhere.

>Election was held on Thursday
>Thor's Day
>Cuck-central London was thunder central
>All the cucks stayed indoors

The Gods made their choice.

WE HAPPY FEW

>A violent thunderstorm happened on Enoch's birth
Is he coming back lads.