youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=AprzF5_6hGs
google.com/search?q=What time is it in the UK now
bbc.com/news/business-36599316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY SHIT!

I never expect Americans to really give a shit about our politics

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Sauce? Also you're a burger why do you care?

PROOFS?

Polls don't close for another 2 hours

Post proofs

HOLY SHIT

99% LEAVE

1% REMAIN

It's not even 10 o clock yet

Summon the Eternal Russian so he can ask for proof to verify this thread.

CYKA CYKA CYKA CYKA CYKA

This is a slap in the face to the virus effecting the world known as globalism. We should be cheering worldwide.

I LOVE THE UK SO MUCH, because a lot of my family is there

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

This is the Brit political shit in genuinely concerned with.

Voting remain lads

CHEEKI BREEKI CYKA BLYAT

>99% LEAVE
IT'S UNANIMOUS. ALBION RISES AGAIN

You're family, and also you can start a chain reaction to save Europe from the globalists, and maybe even give Trump a boost here.

Got any proof senpai? Especially since it's still 1.8 hours until the polls close.

Are there even results yet? The polling stations haven't even closed.

This.

OP is Schlomo trying to convince Brits that voting is done and over with to get people to stay home

Cheerio, god save the king.
youtube.com/watch?v=AprzF5_6hGs

Skelebro

Some of us do care about what you guys are up to, the more of us that falls to globalism the worse we are all going to be.

CAN'T

Fair enough

WAKE ME UP

Never change ruskie

>mfw I didn't know the two fingers like that was an insult in the UK
>mfw I apparently flipped off a bartender for a whole night ordering beers for me and my friend when I visited

BLESS THE UK

>not caring about the anglosphere

juanita, this is why you're going back

This is the first step towards the glorious anglo union

I care a lot about your politics, I have been on the edge of my seat waiting to hear the results. Its called globalism because it affects everyone

a win against globalism is a win for the west

Why would we not care? You're one of our main allies, you're our cultural cousin, and our histories have been inextricably linked for the past 240+ years for better or worse. We also see you as an example of what could come to pass here; with the social engineering of the political elites on the left, a vote for Remain is about as socially unacceptable as a vote for Donald Trump. If your normies can see past the smoke and mirrors and realize what they're really voting for, perhaps ours can too. We care a great deal.

Good luck UK.

There is a God

Even our local news is covering the brexit.

You should know is a huge happening.

You are basically making world history.

>Brexit

Holy fuck dude.

It's not about caring. Its the same as the Trump meme.

Motherfuckers just want a Happening.

And to see butthurt liberals spaz out.

CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED

If you fucks actually leave I will never shit talk you again.

>voting with pencils
>trust EU to count votes

Sauce?

This. This is a big deal worldwide. It could be the start of the fall of the EU.

dumb britfags will sperg after remain will win

>it's true
>you know it
>and there's nothing you can do about it

It dates back to the medieval ages when English Longbowman rektd the French. Whenever the French would capture a Longbowman, they cut off the index and middle fingers, the two needed to fire a bow, and it became an insult even today.

shutup dad

What time is it in the UK now? 3:00pm here on the east coast. When do results start coming in?

BASED

Not to worry, I'm here legally.

>Its the same as the Trump meme.

Why do people not understand that we just want our countries to be recognizable in 50 years' time? Why is it unthinkable to not want your country to be overrun with foreigners who harbor a deep disdain for you, your people, and your country?

I AM NOW A FUCKING CRUZ MISSILE HOLY FUCK

Now I'm hoping that the bartender was a frenchie living the UK

>Brexit

who the fuck votes with pencils

google.com/search?q=What time is it in the UK now

20:18 brother.

S-s-stop reminding me user

I care :( i love British stuff, music, films, history. I love how the Brits rip on Americans and have a posh attitude .
We are in this together, Brexit benefits all who campaign for mankind's freedom . Sure it doesn't "effect me" because I'm American but still, I do care

I'M IN CALAIS RIGHT NOW THE ISLAND OF GREAT BRITAIN SEEMS TO SAIL AWAY
We can hear waves praying god to save the Queen.

all this talk about burgers not caring about British politics, smdh

We're with you bongs all the way

we are canadians, we have stockholm syndrome

we care about our rulers

So close, but no cigar.

It's definitely big, but I'm just here for the liberal tears.

I'm a dual citizen, and my liberal family is shitting their pants over Facebook about Brexit. One of them said she was in tears because of fear for her son's future outside of the Union, then demanded nobody argue Brexit on her post.

I'm fucking pumped for if it does pass.

>Brexit

Britain.

You don't leave

its a ruse guys. voting stops at 10pm, 2 more hours to go

only 2 more hours till polls close and they start counting

good bullshitting though OP

Most conservative members of other countries give a shit about other countries not falling to globalism. My country might be fucked, but at least the UK and USA can save themselves.

all nations deserve FREEDOM
you should learn from America and not let any outside power control you

Praise KEK!

this

but reasoning is something impossible to achieve with leavefags

I care.

you do all understand they want us to leave?

it's easier to control individual countries than a group together

Pretty sure that's a meme since the battle where the longbow got so famous is overhyed to kingdom come.

The actual reason for the frenchies losing was that their undisciplined army just rode straight for the dough declaring victory before it had begun.

Mud won that battle. Longbow is overhyped.

I care about ALL WHITE COUNTRIES. I don't want the white man's homeland to fall in the same way that america has.

Good goy

PRAISE KEK

A referendum doesn't mean the goverment has to act accordingly.Remember what happened here.
Every little goy will do the biding of their masters regardless of what the majority wants

america is a shithole according to imf

>IMF warns the US over high poverty
bbc.com/news/business-36599316

EU CRAP IS UNFAIR.
MR JUNKER IS IN THERE.
STANDING AT THE CONFESSION.
PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION!

Reminds me of our referendums about gay rights, no matter how many times you deny it or how many right you allow it, they keep coming back for more.

PRAISE KEK

Tfw Ginsters and a Magnum double caramel

What the fuck is globalism even? I thought it was just an Infowars buzzword?

Remain will win

RIGGED

Yeshua our King is Almighty and Lord over all things. All glory and power belongs to Him.

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Nigel Smith.

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted remain. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote leave. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick leave. Then I looked at the remain option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting remain.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting remain, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English sterling being converted into the Euro and it grew yet more. I imagined German politicians deciding English fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted remain. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Nigel Smith. I am English; I am a cuckold.

No borders, no nations. One world economy, one world government.

>controlled by Jews from Israel, which will still have borders
>no more white people

P E R F I D I O U S

Paving the way for the anti-christ and the Liberals have no idea they're headed for the wide gates of hell.

Where is the fucking source? Where? I don't believe this until I see one.