SAM HYDE ON PORTUGUESE NEWS

TOP FUCKING KEK

observador.pt/2016/06/23/a-historia-do-terrorista-viral-que-nunca-o-foi/

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyunyielding.com/2016/06/23/mass-shooting-germany-gunman-dead-no-fatalities-among-hostages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not reading your shitty article.

Hahaha, translate it.

the madman
someone stop him

I don't speak Brazilian, can someone translate?

Holy shit that guy is repulsively ugly

When will they catch this madman!?

Wow, this is very interesting, Manuel. Tell me more about how your country isn't irrelevant.

The of the viral Terrorist that never was.

Whenever a shooting or terrorist attack happens, the face of Sam Hyde makes rounds on social media. It's an old lie that no one can get to the roots of.

It's about how whenever there is a habbening, Sam Hydes pics are flooded as being the culprit. Saying its a joke and they go into why they think Sam Hydes pics are always posted.

Goes into how the Sam Hyde hoax started blahblah

While I transition from woman to cat, I must insist on being referred to AS a cat.

The history of the viral Terrorist that never was*

>Whenever a shooting or terrorist attack happens, the face of Sam Hyde makes rounds on social media. It's an old lie that no one can get to the roots of.

The weak should fear the strong Alberto

>anyone who sees this and doesn't understand the language is just gonna see the word "terrorista" next to his picture

are this dubs?
praise kek

Is Sam Hyde universally liked on Sup Forums?

What would you do if you met him?

Run away and hope I'm not in the crossfire as he mows down everyone in his path

I have met him, he lives here in CT.
I said hi, he was pretty normal desu.

Take cover.

I'd try to get out the area as fast as I could.

Fuck off João.

Gotcha senpai

It happened in December last year when 14 people died and 22 were seriously injured in the attack in San Bernardino . The same thing happened when three people died following a shooting in the engineering building at the University of California ( UCLA) earlier this month . And on Thursday the face of Sam Hyde returned to the internet soon after the first reports of a shooting in a German cinema.

It is a phenomenon that no one can explain. Sam Hyde is a comedian constantly accused of being the man behind the latest attacks and shootings over the world, but has never been involved in any crime. Twitter and Facebook are filled with Hyde photos and descriptions are unanimous: he is always the man barricaded, the wanted terrorist, the murderer killed by police.

But after all, it is only one of hoaxes - the Internet calls it a hoax - circulating on the web.

While everyone describes him as "a supporter of Donald Trump and white supremacist associated with neo-Nazi parties," Sam Hyde is an American comedian who belongs to " Million Dollar Extreme", famous for online videos , the black comedy and the public caught. One of the most famous cases of Hyde dates back to October 2013 when the comedian entered a TEDx event, was passed by a movie director and shocked viewers with his speech.

But no one knows how Sam Hyde began to be associated with online scams relating to crimes and attacks . It is true that extremist sites take advantage of the links attributed to comedian to spread untruths : The Daily Stormer , for example, started a wave of comments on the American conservative website Breitbart anti- Semitic content . He asked participants to do references to Sam Hyde " as if everyone knew who he is." By BuzzFeed News, Hyde said this was "an effort of anti- Semitic bullying" that flooded Hyde's inbox with prejudiced comments.

san bernardino another spic refusing to speak type english in america don't give a flying fuck.

He in the 860?

well that'd be the end of it, I have no means to defend myself

libertyunyielding.com/2016/06/23/mass-shooting-germany-gunman-dead-no-fatalities-among-hostages/

Another one

>Samuel Hydenburger

Thanks OP.

He's lying. Hyde lives in Fall River, MA. He says it multiple times in KSTV and asked for a graphic designer from there last week.