Since Europe is getting ABDUL'D, is the US the only nation on earth proud of its White history?

Since Europe is getting ABDUL'D, is the US the only nation on earth proud of its White history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFxt9cL9GU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dinkins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=8eAQp6D0onk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this a joke...

>proud of its White history
nigga we had a war and the losers are always the bad guys...

Le 52% face

le Justin Trudeau face

Oh you mean the 50% white (and dwindling) country whose niggers are openly chimping out in the streets for about 4 years now in a baseless anti-white movement, where some big cities like Detroit are completely overtaken by niggers, and where we take down confederates statues for the sole reason that it offends some people?

Wow its sure superior to the euro countries regarding protecting its culture and heritage

>the euro countries regarding protecting its culture and heritage
And which countries are these exactly? Inb4 some slavshit cunt, those countries are only homogeneous as a matter of circumstance. If they were worth immigrating too they would be just as cucked as we are, their countries do not explicitly advocate for white interests or the maintaining of an ethnic homeland

Fake. America is 72% White. No matter how many times you repeat le "52%" doesn't make it so.

> their countries do not explicitly advocate for white interests

correct, ''white'' is american term that has no value here

>the maintaining of an ethnic homeland

wrong

Lol, shut up muslim.
Yes, Americans are very proud of their White and European heritage. We are still the majority and will always make up a huge portion of the population.

>tfw all european countries have stricter immigration laws than the us
>even canada has a stricter one than the one donald trump is proposing

Your alt-right conservative president just came out and called white pride "repugnant." You had a black president who was twice popularly elected. The country is somewhere between 50%-60% non-Hispanic white and dwindling fast.
How is a nation proud of it's white heritage?

Alt-right nationalism is mainstream here, and more and more white women are pumping out babies, idiot.

white history month when?

>finland

In the US, we'd run you over with a car, cuck.

monday night white supremacist ahmed henrique from el paso, texas, was arrested at his home for making violent and racist statements in a meltdown caused by european posters's banter on the website Sup Forums.

Nice bait my friend :^)

>
Is this genuinely what Americans believe?

what the hell is "white" pride

i am italian american and i guess i'm proud of that sometimes but i would never say i have "white" pride

i feel bad for white americans who have no real cultural lineage where they have to cling to their "white" heritage to make them feel special

makes you really wonder who the "snowflakes" really are

Your countries do not have immigration policies that are restrictive based on ethnicity. In some cases you have nominally restrictive immigration policies like in the case of Estonia which limits immigration of "aliens" to 0.1% of the population per year. The problem though is that "aliens" are only defined as non-EU citizens. Americans are not subjected to the quota too, ironically. So basically shitskins who are EU or US citizens could absolutely flood Estonia and they would have no laws to keep them out. So why do they remain so homogeneous? Because nobody WANTS to go there.

This is the only reason your countries remain so pure. You are just as cucked as anyone else, you do absolutely nothing to bar people from outside of your ethnic group from immigrating to your country. If shitskins wanted to go to your country they easily could, they literally just don't want to and that's why eastern europe appears so "based" and white on the surface level despite being no different from anyone else legislatively.

>Alt-right nationalism is mainstream here
Lolno, not even close
>more and more white women are pumping out babies
I heard about this, that's nice, still doesn't make America proud if their white anything. You have a black history month, a black woman will be on your $20 bill, a statue in honour of a black civil rights leader is being erected in the capital, you have a statutory holiday for s black guy.
You are delusional

cuz italians r not white my good old friend

>Yanks
>White
>History

Is this what Sup Forums is like or America? Both? Holy fuck you """people""" are pitiably laughable.

>let me tell you about your country

There's literally leaked documents from the American embassy in Estonia that they will 'teach Estonians the benefits of diversity and multiculturalism as it is generally viewed as negative among society'
You are Jew puppets

I'm from Tennessee and a proud alt-right nationalist. AMA

white just means colonial stock anglo/germanic/celtic people. basically the founding european stock of the nation. you know, baseball, football, apple pie, paul bunyan, thanksgiving, fourth of july, that's all white stuff. most european people who come over here assimilate into that identity so there are plenty of people from all sorts of yuro nations that just consider themselves white. what it basically means is just americans. but then there are special snowflake muh heritage fags like you who want to LARP as whatever their grandparents are. it's a bit embarrassing honestly.

The government doesn't represent the average person The average normie here is a huge white nationalist, you stupid European fuck.

I bet you wouldn't say that to someone's face. The average person here is also armed.

Trick question: are you a faggot?

>America is 72% white
Mexicans arent white cleetus

When I read dumb stuff like this, I always imagine the American Bear on his motorized cart posting this shit. Nice work, muriga.

Exactly, and what are the Estonians doing to stop it? Where is the immigration law in Slovakia that keeps all non-Slovakians from immigrating? Oh right, no nation even in "based" eastern europe has anything resembling that because they're all just as cucked as the west. Protip: literally zero western european nations are actively preserving their ethnic composition through legislature. Everyone is cucked, everyone is fucked. Some are simply luckier than others in that nobody really wants to go there.

Faggots wouldn't have a gun. So..what do you think?

Have you got your thirteen year old cousin pregnant yet

>all these american wannabe european Sup Forumstards claiming that USA is not the biggest meltingpot in the world and that hitler wouldn't have genocided every amerimutt

retard the average normie in america isn't even white. besides i just proved you wrong that estonia is as cucked as america

>lithuanians calling anyone else a mutt

Faggots have guns because they are cowards

>were proud of our European heritage
>thats why we chimped out and murdered innocent Europeans so rich people didnt have to pay taxes

Americans are filthy niggers, even the """""white""""" ones

How is having a gun "cowardly"? That means we like our problems to have some finality to it instead of being passive aggressive like Europeans are.

How many people have the right wing in Europe killed? Compare that to the US. Exactly.

nothing because it failed.
you don't know shit, my government has passed a legislature so danes aren't allowed to be a minority anywhere in the country and will force non-danes to live somewhere else.

your country will be non-white in less than 5 years and you're already a minority in your age group, stop pretending we are even as close to being screwed as you lol

>white women are pumping out babies
Mexican babies

>calling me special snowflake
keep crying bitch nigga

unlike white supremicist retards i actually have a job and contribute to america instead of spending my free time whining like a little bitch and marching around in public like a faggot to express my "white pride"

being white isn't like being a jew, it's not just based on whose vagina you came out of

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFxt9cL9GU

The right wing in Europe has killed thousands since 1945 and millions in the 1940's.

Does that count the ones in Italy that were pretending to be gommies and mafia?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

The British massacred a huge chunk of our nation, you cucked leaf. It was self defense.

And based on what London looks like now, we made the right decision

dude you LARP as an italian that's significantly more pathetic than people who embrace their american identity. also you think having a job is an accomplishment lel how poor are you

I'd count that and all the other Gladio operations. Other people were pulling their stings behind the scenes but still.

And how do they define "Danes"? People with Danish citizenship? Because I guarantee you it's not based on ethnicity.

Like I said, you're just as fucked as anyone. You're just lucky because people don't want to go to your country. If they ever did you would have no way of stopping them.

Poland is the future of white Europe.

>london 59.8% white
>new york 33.3% white
>los angeles 28.7% white
>chicago 31.7% white
>houston 25.6% white
>philadelphia 36.9% white

Europe is not build on the concept of whiteness, because we ourselves are white and historically all our enemies were white.

london is 50% not 59

Whiteness only became relevant in colonies. To differentiate Europeans from our subjects.

You think a non-white could ever be a mayor of any of our major cities like Khan is for London?

Exactly.

Trump is one of the most liberal republicans
And, I just want to apologize to all the Yuros in this thread who are being told about their countries from someone's who's never even been there

we have one of the strongest citizenship and strictest immigration laws. lowest amount of asylum seekers in 7 years and lots of people want to come here if it wasn't for our immigration policies. even the borderline communist political parties are anti-immigration you cuck burger.
1 white american is replaced by a mexican and black as you type your next post

The mayor of London is Andrew Parmley, pic related.

>the British massacred us
You mean the Boston """"""""""massacre"""""""""" where yank traitors backed officers of his majesty into a corner and assaulted them? Oooh no they fired in self defence and killed F I V E criminals. Truly a Holocaust in its own right

50% is white british.
literally took 15 second to find one en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dinkins

The British committed many atrocities in the Carolinas during the Revolutionary War that could be classified as genocide.

They didn't do that in Africa or in India. Makes you think.

>The British committed many atrocities in the Carolinas during the Revolutionary War that could be classified as genocide.

They did real genocides in Africa and India, not just burning some farmers outhouse

>muhhh genocide
>pay reperations !!!
>apologiseee
nigger

Fuck, I was so amazed by that first sentence, I didn't even read the second.
The Yank mind is an amazing thing.

>tfw ABDUL'D and still more white than clapistan

So burning churches with people inside isn't an act of genocide?

Literally fake news.

This was a genocide:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_massacre

>Wise notes that Captain John Underhill justified the killing of the elderly, women, children, and the infirm by stating that "sometimes the Scripture declareth women and children must perish with their parents... We had sufficient light from the Word of God for our proceedings."[6]

Yes. Which the British committed on Americans.

Christ, I forgot how much I love that movie

Are you memeing or are you legitimately so retarded you watched the patriot and believed it was real? In rarely surprised by how stupid americans are but im genuinely surprised anyone can be as retarded as you.

no

what are you talking about

my point is that people with no real identity cling to their made up "white" identity in order to feel like they belong somewhere, it's quite sad really

>you LARP as an italian
nice projection retard...stating your cultural heritage is pretty far from LARPing, I am obviously american above anything else

Native Americans

central asian?

mexican?

lol fuck off white identity is a thing in america, stop larping as european. italian-american =/= italian.
>cultural heritage
lmao

>italian-american =/= italian
wow, breaking news at 11

typical american.
anyway don't cry yourself to sleep tonight because you are a guilt filled white american larping as italian because you have sunday dinners a few times a year

Wait I thought that didn't happen in real life?

>He thinks it'd DIDN'T happen
What can I say, we have a thirst for pyrotechnics, yank

>this whole post
hahahahahahahahaha

you're such a fag

calling out permavirign white supremacists for being retards really rustles the feathers around here doesn't it

The amount of people who died in the American Revolution equaled to 10% of the population at the time.

That's a genocide.

>The colonial population rose to a quarter of a million during the 17th century, and to nearly 2.5 million on the eve of the American revolution.
??????

i already explained to you what the white identity is though. it's literally the american identity, american culture is white culture. do you expect a colonial stock american who has mixed english/german/irish ancestry to be a LARPfag like you and identify with one of those european ethnicities rather than just embracing their white american culture? sounds pretty pathetic but then again muh heritage fags are among the most pathetic americans, even yuropoors can't stand you

>americans

you are fucking retarded if you think that EU member country can make ethnicity based laws in 2017. People however make that very clear

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAQp6D0onk

i know what it is jackass

i'm just saying stating that you have "white" pride sounds fucking retarded.....you're just american at that point, saying you have american pride would be completely normal and acceptable

and why do people equate being italian american with me "pretending to be italian"? it's obviously different, obviously some people are retarded about it but it's thick skulled people like you that don't realize that it's an actual community of people in this country that exist with their own traditions, etc

you must not be from the northeast i assume

it sounds retarded why, because you say so? white americans have an identity and a culture and it's perfectly valid for them to celebrate. especially since it's such an important identity and culture. it's the one that, you know, defined this entire country.

>it's an actual community of people in this country that exist with their own traditions, etc
yes, a community of LARPers who are despised by the people who actually live in the countries they identify with. you're a cringeworthy group of people who are too special snowflake to be just ordinary white americans so you roleplay as europeans lmao it's so fucking pathetic