>whites think they can go to space alone
>ah, hell no!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man I'm glad Armond White tore this movie to shreds

LOL

>Blacks in space
I'm sure there's a sitcom waiting to happen there.

DAS RIT WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIT
SLAY QUEEN YAAAASSS

they literally want me to think no white people were as good at math as a handful of black women

I usually like movies like these,but this one sounds 100% made up

>Americans think they can go to space alone
>ah, heil nah

DELETE THIS

>whitey getting mad that people finally learning the truth

LMAO your days are numbered white bitches

FUCK Donald Trump
Reparations NOW
Kill ALL whites

I get that they wanted to make a movie about the unmentioned heroes of the moon landing. But your average person would even struggle to name the three astronauts in Apollo 11, the most iconic men of the entire event.

Also this

The USSR already sent a nigger to space though.

all the white people posing for the photo ops while the sistahs do the real calculations in the back

all this shitty propaganda and "political awareness" makes me sick
why don't they just stop and accept that women are simply not as smart as men?
Women have other roles, and pretty damn important ones. Just not these roles.

>B-BUT THE SOVIETS WERE EVEN WORSE TRUST US

bet an american wrote those last lines

WE WUZ ASRATANZ N SHIET

It also has no citation in the article.

>it's time to reveal the truth, all the niggers we sent to space came back with normal intelligence.

dont all of you have moths? why do you think so lowly of women when they raised you?

>why don't they just stop and accept that women are simply not as smart as men?
Yeah fuck Marie Curie and Mary Leakey, am I right?

Even if your average woman was dumber than your average man, the cross over is still huge. Highly intelligent women are still going to outperform those average men at every turn.

Meanwhile Niggerfrica still has no moon landings.

Also why cant you blacks just fuck off and leave us alone dammit shit you are like annoying parasites at this point in time.

>Implying they weren't flying Pyramid spaceships all over the galaxy in 10.000 B.C

>Highly intelligent women are still going to outperform those average men at every turn.

who would've thought

>Meanwhile Niggerfrica still has no moon landings.
Hard to land on the moon when you're still recovering from Western imperialism.

Shut the fuck up with this we wuz bullshit, just go back to Africa and never come to where we live ok black race plz fuck off and never contact us again.

>recovering from being handed civilization

who?

Then why make a retarded post demanding the world accept women are less intelligent than men? It doesn't serve any purpose except demoralizing more than 50% of society.

What the shit are you talking about African Ameritard? Africoon lands have lots of resources so the hurr imperialism meme means nothing.

YAAAAAS QWEEN

lmao i bet they tried to build a rocket but the straw kept falling out

Being handed civilization is a bad thing. Social and cultural development needs to happen alongside the technological and political progress.

God I fucking hate America.
The wrong side won the Cold War.

>two women
>out of billions

Yeah, we sure are wrong. Women master.

leninism is bad

kek

Women aren't less intelligent than men, they're just more average. Due to biological sex dynamics, it's favorable for men to take risks, both genetically and environmentally. This is why men occupy both the top and bottom of society. Most homeless people and inmates are men while most CEOs and rich people are men. Meanwhile a woman tends to settle somewhere in the middle.

>haha you didn't detail the capabilities of all women who have ever lived!
Are you actually autistic? I gave an example. If you want more you can look up female contributions to science.

But they keeping these sistas down and not giving them the recognition they deserve BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, that is the ONLY reason that nobody has heard of these proud sistas.

>dont talk to my kids

>experience first hand how vapid, selfish, hystetical and dumb women can be

>y u guys down talk weemen duuur

Soviets successfully infiltrated the US of A. McCarthy was right all along.

says America

>Americucks will deny this

>meanwhile outside jewish propaganda
>youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U

>female contributions to science

im i agree, some females really are geniuses, but women geniuses are FAR rarer than male geniuses, same with retardation.
the thing is, alright for these women. But make a film out of it? Just because they are women and they did the same shit 100 did who dont even get to appear in a movie? Like that team that made a fucking landing soetime in 2016 i cant even find it

Women scientists should get the same "attention" as male scientists

If only all niggers were like these ones, must be hell on earth being a sapient nigger in Africa.

come on, a brazilian built a plane a hundred years ago

>all that lego

Janelle is cute in this, right?

>Women scientists should get the same "attention" as male scientists
They do, though. In fact, they get even less generally because the big names in science are mostly men.

Let's be honest, aside from this movie, how many films are there really about women and their contributions to science?

Exceptions to the fucking rule you numbnuts.

Women on average are by far less intelligent than men

That's not a contribution to anything, it's just discrimination. It's done by a woman but there's a long history of men discriminating against others as well. It hardly proves anything.

No they aren't, they just have less statistical spread.

Then why are the genius hackers, chemists and engineers on TV always women?

He probably has a lot of free time on his hands

lmao germans gettin cucked again

The average woman is actually smarter than the average man.

Yes, but this is 2017 and we are all equal you BIGOT.

No, I do not believe I have any moths in my possession.

Can we get back to red dit and raise some money for this guy?

More than half of biology majors are women. That's a STEM course and is one of the major sciences of today. Are they all exceptions to the rule as well?

>go to faraway country
>back a minority group/clan/tribe as your pawns to gain control
>support them with money and guns so they depend on you, while they fuck over everyone else
>leave
>what could go wrong?

If that were true women would run the world from the start dumb cunt.

Maybe it's because no one women throughout history has done anything alone and always had to rely on men to accomplish their goals.

Probably 1/10 children of single mothers come out of it thinking more of women than someone with two parents.

monkey see monkey do

The ones ruling the world are the outliers, not the average, unremarkable masses.

>still living in tribes
>1200 A.D
Blacks are just primitive savages user it didnt even matter if we went there they would still be in the early bronze age in this current year.

If the niggers were smart they would have neer been enslaved.

When you have a male dominated society, where leadership is almost entirely male and where work places are almost entirely male, it's a given that a woman will need a man's help to get anything done.

But why should teamwork be criticized? It's a good thing that women rely on men and vice versa.

You guys are making "we wuz astronautz" and "can't keep a sista down" jokes as if these women didn't actually contribute to the missions they were a part of.

Sup Forums is a funny place.

Men still enjoy more success in the field. Men are just more likely to be either successful or a failure that doesn't go to college in the first place. There's less middle ground for men.

There is an entire "science" behind "gender theory" and it's all being "advanced" by women. This isn't coming from nowhere. This isn't just spontaneous feminism sprouting up out of the sub conscience or whatever.

>plane doesn't fly
>plane doesn't even go faster than a bike
Why do niggers even exist?

This, and they're ignoring the information in this thread that flips the narrative on the space race.

Left needs to sit on my face

Not really a science either. And modern liberalshit is hardly an all female accomplishment either.

This. Why can't we all just work together. Ain't nothin wrong with depending on one another.

>leave advanced technology on their land
>teach them usefull shit
>leave
>niggers destroy it all
>OOOGA BOOGA WE WUZ

They contributed by being human calculators.
They plugged numbers into equations someone else wrote for them over and over and over and over.

You might even get a chance to get laid.

Right. Apart from what the three black women contributed (google them they actually did shit), we used the Germans too

Women having the same chance as men in any scientific field is only recent. I think there are quite a few female accomplishments in biology as well, it's definitely the more 'feminine' science.

WE

WUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

>"I think we should hire the best person for the job based solely on qualifications"
>"fuck you white boy we need more women and nonwhites even if we have to lower the standards"
>"fuck both of you only white men can ever be good at anything no women allowed even if they're qualified"

>all the land and resources of Africa is going to waste because niggers

African invasion and nigger purge when?

Movie about NASA janitors that clean the shitters after the scientists when?
They contributed too, or how about the pen factory, how would NASA write stuff down without them?

is the title making fun of their weight?

Except for when one of them (played by actress in middle) realized NASA's equations were incorrect and had to fix the old equations, create new ones, AND do the math.
Google is your friend.

I absolutely love how some of you have a racist agenda so far up your asses you try to refute actual history.

>>leave advanced technology on their land
by "technology" you mean infrastructure to rape and leech resources from their country then
>>teach them usefull shit
LOL colonized minorities were often denied by whites proper education

>he thinks the women in hidden figures were hired because of a diversity quota

>not nigger blanda
It can only help.
place full of Niggers: Africa
place full of Mulattoes: Brazil
An objective step up.

Because janitors were NASA engineers, programmers, and mathematics

who needs to live outside of gulags anyway

Africa is the homeland of our species so blacks can fuck off if they call us taking over Africa an invasion not its humans going back home.

>Source: my ass
Provide credible source or stfu nigger.

"Google it!" means you have no source.