Collection Thread

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Quantum-Leap-Complete-Scott-Bakula/dp/B01MY5JRSX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484258935&sr=8-1&keywords=quantum leap blu ray
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

I only have Black Swan in my beginning blu ray collection. Thinking about adding To The Wonder to the collection, but don't know how well the extras hold up. Will also add Tree of Life and some PTA kino.

Stop spending money on shit user. Save that money up, take a couple of years between jobs to travel. This isn't how money should be spent man

>don't buy things you like user

It's just money. Get a job you fucking neetfag.

That's what I actually plan on doing, but I want a minimalist blu ray collection at least.

"travelling" is the new religion of the western civilization
"travelling, knowking other cultures, having fun"

cinema has enriched me more than all the travelling I've ever done

cute collection you have there user

10 good movies > your entire collection

I never pay full price, what I spend a month on movies is half what normies spend on netflix

Whatever comforts you in your inadequacy.

>dvd

You too user, you have a cute collection.... 15 years ago.

Why would I buy films when I can download them for free?

Check your goodwills, they sell blu rays for $3 or check your pawn america. They sell pretty much everything for $5.

Your crappy yify rips are ok at best for watching a movie but when it comes to your favorite films you need to own them.

>bluray
it's 2017 and practically no one still owns a bluray player. Enjoy watching your movies forever alone.

The fuck are you talking about I only download full blu-ray dumps. Takes a couple of munutes with a 100gb connection.

>practically no one still owns a bluray player

Everyone owns a blu ray player. It is 2017 and there isn't a person alive in any first world country on earth that doesn't have a ps3, ps4 or xbox one in their house.

>watching movies forever alone

Says the guy who still owns dvds.

>downloading full blu ray rips

Full retard and full poor. Fix your life user god damn.

Cant afford a hard drive?

>>>v

I think you'll find more people of your kind there, the film lovers will be over here enjoying things that won't ever get a release on bluray.

>Collection thread

aka everyone post the shitty criterion movies they paid $50 each for and now are worth under $5

I can afford a house user and a library to put all physical my movies in.

>hard drive

Move out of your parents guest room kid.

Every movie I've seen has been released on blu ray, even something as praised as Tarkovsky.

Star Trek DS9, The Maxx, The Critic, Count Duckula, Dinosaurs, Duckman, Quantum Leap, 1960s Spider-Man, Shogun, Dexter's Labrotory, Aeon Flux, Batman TAS, Voltron, he's right you know. Those probably won't ever get a bluray release.

Are you implying that your shelves of outdated shit are patrician? It's like your 19 years old, work at mcdonalds and buy dvds for $1 a piece at your local pawn shop.

hahaha I'll bet you only buy your music in .flac to and everybody is totally impressed by that.

Those are things I don't care about and could live without watching.

where do i get criterion for 5 dollars

You wouldn't think it's just money if you had a job, kiddo. Just money is just what you've spent your life on. So don't waste it

Yeah all my 19 year old friends are super impressed. Look, we have something in common finally.

>not liking Duckman
where do you think you are?

blurays aren't always necessarily better anyhow. See at the bottom my criteron colelction of all the Zatoichi movies? It has all of them in DVD and Bluray but sometimes it's better to watch the DVD so you dont' see the seams of the bald caps the actors are wearing

I second this. Even on Amazon Double Life of Veronique is $24.

>That "collection"

I bought the entire colors trilogy for $1 at Goodwill.

Quantitty over quality? 1/?

mod nuked /lbg/ kek

>tfw 3rd world shithole will never get criterion

2/2. ..And some crappier movies not worth posting ...

that's the jealousy you feel in the pit of your stomach

bump

amazon.com/Quantum-Leap-Complete-Scott-Bakula/dp/B01MY5JRSX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484258935&sr=8-1&keywords=quantum leap blu ray
Maybe not the others but Quantum leap is out next month.