9?! He has lost his mind completely

9?! He has lost his mind completely.

he's just trying to appeal to his 16 year old fan base i.e nu Sup Forums

every once in awhile i'll stumble upon a video of 2010 fantano talking about the suburbs or kate bush or something and it'll make me sad knowing that he's such a meme now
if you watch all his year end lists from his earliest to his latest you can actually see his taste get worse and worse over time

OP you into goofy shit iffy nigga

>tfw the big movement in music right now is soundcloud rap
>it's all complete shit
It's nu-metal all over again.

he does whatever his fan base tells him now

Lost respect for him when he scored Lil Pump 7/10.

You know he did that shit for the "DAMN/10" shit-memes.

Then he spent the next week tweeting lil pump memes 5 times a day.

The dude sold out when it comes to Hiphop.

Implying he ever had a mind to lose.

he doesn't even really like hip hop, he just knows that the vast majority of his viewers are now wigger teens and blacks so he does a bunch of rap videos for views. nobody knew who he was when he mainly reviewed indie and metal

>Lost respect for him when he scored Lil Pump 7/10.
It took you this long? Giving a 10 to TPAB was one of the most laughable things I had seen

It's all about the views son

lmao

Link ti tweet?

this is fake btw

it's fake dumbass

Wait what's wrong with tpab

>Fantano gave Portal - Ion a 9
playing as fast as possible != good metal

he is just a meme now, his opinion should not be taken seriously

>people will believe this tweet
wew

shush

Damn near every critic gave TPAB 10/10 though. He wasn't alone, plus knowing his tastes, it was extremely predictable.

But TPAB is at least a 10/10 though what are you chatting mate?

you aint gotta lie, also the entire message of the album being "we need tupac back"

TPAB is a 8/10 at best. Personally I think it's a 7.5/10. Easily the most overrated album of this decade.

GKMC is a 9/10 tho.

He's fucking with you

Watch him give it a 4

he does this shit to attract his underage audicence that only listens to rap, its so fucking obvious you mongrels

especially the lil pump review, he wanted to make a meme out of it. his indie/metal reviews get 50-80k views tops and his rap videos get anywhere from 200k-1million views, hes not retarded

Notinhg wrong about making money.

are we still talking about this guy

>TPAB is a 7.5/10
>GKMC is a 9/10
Laughable opinion. GKMC already sounds outdated and just sold itself to the trends of the time

he doesn't listen to music he likes he just listens to music that's easy to talk about because that's the reason he's listening to it, to have something to talk about. certain genres/artists are hard to describe or don't have any real backstory to cover so he doesn't listen to them

TPAB is gimmicky and inconsistent

>GKMC already sounds outdated

what songs sound outdated user?

5-6 red flannel
calling it

red flannel would imply under 5 though

Not him but Sherane, Bitch dont kill my Vibe, Backseat Freestyle, Poetic Justice, Good Kid, Swimming Pool, Real, and I'm Dying of thirst part have all aged badly

Review scores aren't actually important

No

I disagree, GKMC is his best and definitely doesn't sound outdated imo

What do you prefer over TPAB?

It’s really good tbqhf

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe is one of the worst songs I've ever heard

I think GKMC is better purely because it's more consistent throughout compared to TPAB. GKMC doesn't really have a song I don't like, while TPAB does have a few songs I don't care for. Still both are good

It deserves a 9. Seriously it's one of the rawest mixtapes Ive heard in years. Not based on lyrics but in style and energy. Well done desu.

Did you even listen to the lil pump mixtape?? They are two different artists doing two different things.
Damn was a 8-9/10 cause I'm a Kendrick fanboy but lil pump deserves a 7/10.
SoundCloud rap is here and it's not going anywhere, it's to get with it bro

TPAB is still Kendricks best album

the mixtape is a 9 tho

lmao TPAB sounds dated as fuck it's newer than GKMC.

I don't know why but if he gives it a 9 I will be so fucking happy

was that seriously the only thing you gleaned from that album

I fucking love GKMC but I have to agree that it has aged poorly, especially in comparison to TPAB.

underrated post

>yfw 93 comes on

Imagine not being able to listen to an album without thinking about what score it deserves on a completely arbitrary rating scale. It's the antithesis of actually enjoying music and is the reason I deleted my rym account ages ago.

I've made a policy to never take more than a couple of minutes determining a score and never to go back and change one.

But you don't even have to rate music on RYM; writing reviews is more than enough to suffice.

>lowest is 3

Nowhere near as bad as I or King Kunta or Blacker the Berry etc.

wait a minute, this is fake

>GKMC already sounds outdated
today's hip hop might be the worst any genre has ever been so how is that a bad thing?

They are if it's one person

i dont see this tweet. is this faked? ok

No, but selling your integrity for cash is

or you can just listen to the album and think about how much you enjoyed it afterward

He deleted it, he was getting too much hate on twitter

>The dude sold out when it comes to Hiphop.
It's like being a music critic then asked to review country or a new punk CD. You're going to have no clue how to rate it.

proof? fantano has never been afraid of hate

this. TPAB is easily the most self impressed load of shit I have ever listened to. boring as fucking sin, too.

Seconded, any proof?

what a pussy

69 THIS AND 69 THAT

he has shit taste and only mainstream shit catches his eye
portals fucking boring like all "caverndeath". shit should've ended with incantation

imagine listening to albums every day with the only thought in your mind being "I must rate this music on a scale of 0 to 10"

the great days of human civilisation are gone

Thirded, the tweet is confirmed fake. Not a single tweet from anyone replying to this deleted tweet, so it's probably fake.

nu Sup Forums seems to be dad rockers

Thank you for giving me hope that Sup Forums isn't 100% complete garbage now. Rating music is retarded because you're always going to be subconsciously thinking what you're going to rate the album while listening to it which completely kills your ability to enjoy the album.

Wow user, I'm the person who posted this and I had not seen your post. I'm happy more people think the same as me.

no its all children and soybongs until after bedtime

There's money in it for him is he gives it more than a 7

>Going to a white hipster from Connecticut (who also rates metal) for hip-hop insight

not worth it. If he's found out to be bribed he'll be in lotsa shit

not the only thing but if you really think about it, the only reason those songs exist is to expand upon the ideas written in the poem written for tupac, and the point he wrote it was for tupac and he wanted someone like tupac back. This is a tupac worshipping album

I can't find this tweet. Is it fake?

He deleted it, most likely because he wants to keep his feelings secret before he does the full review