My country is built on hate

my country is built on hate

Slovakia had 2 anthems in its history, first one was song to fight Austrians, current one is call to arms against Hungary.

OY VEY.

Slovaks are backwards people, what's new?
Even Poland is more western than you.

Slovakia was first country to join Nazi Germany, created its own SS inspired government entity, killed Gypsies and payed for every Jew deported to death camps

Slovakia split from Czechoslovakia due to nationalistic hate for Czechs

>47%
Why is it so low? God damn it.

second most popular party in Slovak parliament is
continuous of aforementioned Nazi regime one, on anniversary of Hitlers death they put black flags on many government buildings

Slovak nationalists destroyed many valuable historical Jewish and Hungarian things, some of them in 800-1000 year range out of hate

Pic relted gay referendum from 2015, Slovak citizens to chose to deny basic human rights because of sexual orientation

that is only surface, there are more examples but i dont want to write 15 paragraphs

im just sad that i live in most hateful and xenophobic country in Europe

It isn't hate. It's integrity.

>barely 6% higher than Germany
REMOVE POLAND """A""""
GERMANY PLEASE TAKE THEM BACK

They fucked up that survey here.

In Czechoslovakia they asked "Will you be like it if.." instead of "Will you be comfortable if.."

same in other languages

>marriage and adoption
>basic human right
lmao
There's nothing "basic" about those. You don't give children to a homo just like you don't give them to an alcoholic or someone with a Down's Syndrome.
And what do they need marriage for if they're not going to form a family? That's what marriage is for, to make sure the parents don't fuck off looking for a new partner and leave the kids behind.

that only works if you consider homosexuality a dysfunction on par with alcoholism or...mental retardation

Typical Slovak, always complaining
Be proud that you live in most backward country. Make your weakness your power.

>Be proud that you live in most backward country

>country filled with hot racist girls
you live in paradise man

girls are very pretty indeed, but how is being racist good thing, not unusual to hear from 16yo brat literal Sup Forums tier stuff

Why tf is croatia so tolerant? That's very unusual for a eastern european country?

But when you seceded from Czechia it was peaceful, right?

because you don't have that much
why is so low in Spain > Spics and Romanians are somehow integrated and we share some culture and all that, and we usually can deal with the problematic moors and niggas, only the gypsies are a real problem

They need tourists

The Croatian national identity is very inclusive due to their history of being influenced by massive Serbian and later Slovenian immigration and taking their (our) expressions and dishes for their own, as well as by the Hungarians and Turks.

we have enough immigrants to be noticeable but not enough for normies to cares

*to care

based hungary slovakia and latvia

Because the Balkan Peninsula is dangerous and poorer than Africa?

i'd expect UK to be less comfortable with foreigners given that they are the EU country with the most relative inmigration compared to local population.