Leo Santa Cruz vs Chris Avalos
Abner Mares vs Andres Gutierrez

>Saturday October 14 - Showtime US
Jarrett Hurd vs Austin Trout
Jermell Charlo vs Erickson Lubin
Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha

First for Lil G

Mayweather would have beat Golovkin at 154

Am I the only one who scored the 11th for Golovkin? I thought it was his cleanest round since round 7.

Avni Yildirim is gonna beat Eubank tbqh

Beat the shit out of Degale in sparring

Is there a more JUST race that Slavs?

>Kovalev = HYPEJOB (rekt by a blown up SMW)
>Shabranskyy = HYPEJOB (rekt by a 60 year old cuban refugee)
>Lomachenko = HYPEJOB (lost to a literal uber driver)
>Vitali Klitschko = HYPEJOB (rekt by a senile Lennox Lewis)
>Wladimir Klitschko = HYPEJOB (humiliated by a fat gypsy and rekt by a bodybuilder)
>Postol = HYPEJOB (humiliated by Crawford)
>GGG = HYPEJOB (drew with Floyd Mayweathers left overs)

The absolute STATE of Eastern European """""""""""Fighters""""""""""""

I did too. I have to be really generous to give Canelo more than two or three rounds. GGG dictated nearly the whole fight in reality

So how salty is /box/ today?

fuck spics

Go back to /heem/

Result aside, I enjoyed the fight, but the level of skill on display seemed to be lower than in Ward vs Kovalev and will undoubtedly be vastly overshadowed by Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux. Neither GGG nor Canelo are top P4P fighters

>GGG couldn't convincingly beat Canelo, somebody who Floyd toyed with at the age of 36, despite GGG having every physical advantage
>You now realise that Floyd would have 12-0'd GGG

ALL WORK IS WHAT

The UK + Ireland is unironically a superior boxing region to the Eastern Bloc and yet no one gets all excited about that. Too many beta white Americans worship Slavs for some reason

Corrupt fucking spics
If he hadn't been so terribly poor, canela gets the decision

Is boxing finally dead? Will all judges be female in the future?

You forgot Khytrov getting BTFO, and that Russian boy getting sparked by Indongo.

why the fuck was a woman a judge for a male fight?

>Women are such brainlets they cant even score a fight

Khytrov knocked that guy out recently

got a problem, male chauvinist pig?

Almost called it lads.

easy money

cartels threatened her

Anyone got any contact info for Adelaide Byrd? I want to send some death threats

Lil G can't bust a grape anymore, throws them loopy punches and his face was all fucked up after the fight. Got outboxed by a guy with cancer lol.

Cabnelo looked like he was running track, goofy duracell cunt gets out of breath climbing stairs. Got rocked by Kneeguel Cotto's retarded laundromat working cousin.

Both got EXPOSED as shithouses.

Both should be removed from P4P.

Both should rematch each other at a Kentucky bingo hall.

This was really disgusting man, this fight had the chance to bring boxing back, and they killed the sport and robbed a man of his career defining win at almost 36

118-110 is a distraction because it was so wide, a scapegoat for the corruption. It wasn't 114-114 either Golovkin won comfortably

Joshua vs Wilder is now a bigger fight than Canelo vs Golovkin 2

>his career defining win was a JMW
>his career defining win was Floyd Mayweathers left overs
>still came up short

what do stephen a smith and max kellerman say about the fight?

LOUD NOISES

Max Kellerman thought it was close and who gives a fuck about what Stephen A Smith thinks.

>Canelo vs GGG 1
>big fight

LOL. Will be surprised if it hits 1 million buys

>celebrating an obvious disgrace as 'exposing' GGG
Your a fucking loser

Look I was cognizant of where the fight was being held and who was behind each fighter. I watched it closely, and although in my heart Golovkin did win, I made sure to give every round that could be considered "close" to Canelo and ended up with a draw. In a sense I'm pretty okay with the result, and excited about a rematch as long as it doesn't take place in Vegas (one of the most fan-unfriendly places to hold a fight)

It will have done 1 million I think there was a decent buzz more than Canelo vs Cotto and loads of Mexicans would have bought it

jelly

I wanted GGG to get that lineal title. It doesn't sit well knowing that cyclist Canelo, and Golden Boy by extension, get to carry it for another 8+ months.

Based BJS came back with the W

Gypsy masterrace

Shrewd

>Your a

How mad are you right now, Britbong?

Kellerman claimed Golovkin not wildly trying to KO canela was a win for canela, even though Golovkin also won off establishing his jab against Lemiux. Meanwhile canela walking backwards and doing fuck all was worthy of praise because he's such a special fighter
That jew contradicts himself too much. I suppose it's better than risk his job by pointing out the obvious theft
Reminds me of Lennox Lewis clearly winning from his jab and getting robbed vs Holyfield

>Too many beta white Americans worship Slavs for some reason
i blame Rocky IV

Ward would have legit stopped GGG tbqh

but ggg wasnt as dominating as usual it was easy for canelo to get him to backup and at the ropes he exposed golovkin

Yeah no chance Golovkin could beat Ward at 168 2 years ago or now

Confirmed I will never pay for anything boxing related again. I will even make sure I buy my next parif of gloves of a thailandaise brand or something.

That is how mad I am. Are u mad guys?

tyson himself said he don't know of he could win against a klitschko brother why can't box acknowledge the klitschkos greatness?

Exactly. Makes people think she is just genuinely retarded and not corrupt

giving canelo a slight edge is def reasonable

you guys shouldnt make strong statements if youve only seen the fight once

>canelo got ggg to back up to the ropes
what fight did you watch? ginge spic was on the ropes getting walked down most of the fight

nah I'm saying that when canelo was at the ropes it was easier to get golovkin to back up to the middle, golovkin was way more cautious than usually

LOL you actually believe this! Sad!

if a rematch happens It shouldn't take place in north america 2bh

Why was Canelo wearing Winning gloves? They looked massive. Did he drop Everlast?

Lol Aussie talking shit, name me 3 good Aussies ever and even just name me 3 good white boxers today that aren't slavs or Hispanic. Go home, ggg won and slavs are the best boxers today.

bjs, tyson fury

He was just being humble; I doubt any top tier boxer doesn't think he couldn't beat anyone at any given time.

>golovkin was more cautious than usual
>this means he won the fight for casuals
Sad thing is this is how they actually think

Gypsy materrace

canelo gets points for dodging punches dont you know

Frampton, Groves and Burnett

>slavs are the best boxers today.

Black Americans are the best and Hispanics second. It will always be this way

Canelo won. But a draw is acceptable

This

Canelo should have got the nod

Fuck lil G

I didnt even say that my point is that golovkin walking him down didn't mean that much

>on the ropes, gassed, running away
>won

It does mean something, it's ring generalship. Golovkin dictated the terms of engagement the whole fight. Canelo barely touched centre ring in the middle rounds

Do you guys consider Canelo to be hispanic?

In pro boxing, damage dealt is more important than clean punches landed, so if Fighter A lands one punch with 100% force and Fighter B lands three punches with 50% force each, Fighter B wins the exchange despite his half blocked punches being less eye-catching than Fighter A's clean punch

>le running away
Canelo ran circles around him and boxed his face off which is what you're supposed to do with a stronger opponent. He also neutralized most G's punches with his GREAT defence. I had Canelo win the first 4 and last 3 rounds

GGG dealt more damage
canelo landed a handful of big flashy punches but not nearly enough

people probably giving him entire rounds for landing 1 bomb when he spent the rest of the time walking backwords, being outworked and defending

Sounds good and reasonable - in theory

Would judging be better if they averaged out the three judges scores in each round rather than just counting up the three totals at the end? In this case it would have been 7-5 for GGG and the horrendous Byrd card would have been overruled by the other two

>On the ropes for 9 rounds eating jabs and hooks
>Ran circles around him

t. retard

See, these are why Canelo fan's are fucking retarded. They say this shit, but when Lara did it, he was "scared" and "running the whole fight".
Fucking brainlets, i swear.
The Damage Control is unreal today.

lol

I dont know what fight you cucks watched but Canelo won that match. I gave him the slight margin for the win since he was connecting shots and was slipping most of Golovkin's hard shots.

There were points in the fight where Golovkin was hitting air, while Canelo was countering beautifully. There were parts were Golovkin was gaining momentum but Canelo out boxed him.

This was crisp boxing vs brawler-boxer. Most casuals only saw all the punches GGG threw but most didnt land at anything significant.

I just woke up and I'm still fucking heated about this shit.

what a great fucking boxing match buds forgot what it felt like

let's all be happy for a moment to appreciate it because despite the draw shit was so cash

>canelo won
youre a legitimate cuck

That would just average out to a Canelo win smart guy.

Moretti had it 113-115 (7-5), Trella had it 114-114 (6-6), and Byrd had it 118-110 (2-10).
Average them out and you get 115-113 (7-5) in favor of Canelo -- in other words it gives WAY too much power to the outlier judge in every case. Even if Trella gave one more round to Golovkin, it would still average out to a Canelo win.

I think the decision we got was fair enough, and changing the system to that would mean terrible judges like Byrd affect the system more than they should have.
Golovkin fans are pretending like because there was one bad score card that the decision is null and void, but I think Canelo edged it out.

have to agree with this.
I'm salty about the draw but the fight was great.

>canelo running away

Mayweather runs away. what Canelo did is NOTHING like what he does. nigga sit down

I live in a spic area. Other fights it would be fiesta all night. Last night was as dead as shit.

this match only made me hate Gayweather even more. fucking nigger legit made me forget what boxing was

this was nothing like the Lara fight and you don't know shit about boxing

must be nice
no one really cares about boxing here :/

not unless AJ is sparking out some balkan bouncer

Reddit is having a complete meltdown, and you some you tried to convince us that Canelo was Reddit's boy.

everyone is having a meltdown because that was the biggest bullshit decision of all time

this would've been the outcome if canelo had been remotely competitive

obviously a greek roach wouldn't have any reading comprehension.
you say you're supposed to run when you're facing a power punch, yet this was how the spic cheats backed up their robbery, by saying Lara ran. Tighten up, greaseball.

>t. salty redditor

For the record, I dont think it was a bullshit decision. I just think it was a bad fight and both fighters went down a peg to me. Both seems gassed after 6 rounds and the match seemed like a broken record.

>For the record, I dont think it was a bullshit decision
confirmed idiot, stopped reading here

Somehow the worst post about the fight I've seen so far.

>Oh canelo is going to expose GGG!
>Haha look at these GGG fanboys angry that he got robbed!!
You absolute loser top kek

the only bullshit was the first judge score. the draw is acceptable

nigga you're just mad that the person you put money on didn't make you money.

This was a clearer win that the Jacobs fight mate, what are you talking about

>the contrarians are warming up with their hot takes 12hrs after the fight

how predictable

well at least I can learn from this experience

I'll still stay up for NY fight nights but I don't see myself watching another vegas fight for a long time unless its a sure fire KO fight