What percentage of women from your country do you think you can beat in a no rules fight?

What percentage of women from your country do you think you can beat in a no rules fight?

>women

*only meant 16-30 year-old women

0%
Black women are strong and the few whites are jaded from constant rape

probably 95%. i weight 180 and powerlift though.

judo blackbelt girls are stronger obviously than most guys here desu.

who is this hottie

99%.

I've got a lot of martial arts experience. And only someone good in martial arts can beat me. And a woman needs to be sufficiently good to overcome her physical weakness.

100%
I could literally destroy 50 women at the same time

hey sam what are you doing in germany?

This

>Beat her
>Get sued for violence against women
Not worth it

Dutch women are only marginally shorter than European men so they could probably put up a fight.

why should i?

They difference in strength and weight is still substantial.

None, because I have heart.

Correct.

I managed to out-judo a black belt once using my weirdly bendy wrists and massive body for leverage. So I guess that counts for something.
That and Muslim women are probably pretty used to just taking the beatings in silence.

All of them, it's part of my culture. I could probably beat all the women from your country also.

100 percent, are you fucking kidding me?
Women are weak as fucking shit, especially in their upper-body.

My sister is two years younger than me and she used to kick my ass until she was around 16 and stopped picking fights and acting like an immature 6 years old kid.

like 50%

I think at least 80%, I'm tiny but athletic and I did judo when I was younger

99.9%

im sure there are some roided powerlifter women but seriously, genetic advantage is too much, you can seriously hurt a woman by throwing football ball at her, hug a girl and you will see how fragile they are

How do you live with yourself weakling?

stop disrespecting w*men
also fighting is for savages

>wrestling with gf in bed because she challenged me
>best her, on top now
>rape
>she likes it
>mfw

None.
They would easily overpower me.

That's pretty gay user.

Jokes aside women can actually be pretty harsh enemies. I once got into a fight with my cousin, women fight like cats, they try to scrach you with their nails (especially your face). If you don't knock them out immediately they can seriously injure you.

how come?

She used to do karate shotokan, besides I couldn't hit her back because she's a liar and my parents' favorite kid, and also a girl duh.
She also kicks ver hard, she knocked me out cold once.

cute

I'd floor that bitch, why do you let yourself get shoved around like that?

I would argue that everyone here can only handle a fraction of a percent, because there is no way you can fight more than four or five people at a time.

Top hon.

>This

>violence against women
I think that's only for couples and all that

0%

German women, you know

100% including the top combat sports athletes

Similar thing here. My sister is 4 years older, and would pick fights with me all them time until I was about 8 years old, and would suddenly strike back.

Then she went on to taunting instead. I could always get back at her simply by laughing at her sucking at video games. She'd pause and stare at me, because she knew I was there to judge her.

easily 100%

In excess of 99%. I'm not a weak guy and I have years of martial arts experience.

Like 100% send a faggot to the hospital months ago and he still comatose and thanks to the shit laws from 21st century
I'm free hahaha

probably like 40%

t.skelly

0%

I'm so fat I have trouble walking up the stairs, and my reaction time is slower than molasses.

Even if I was fit though, I'd still like a girl who could kick my ass. Strong girls are a turn on tbqh.

Uhmmm.... 80%

I'm quite weak

>no rules fight
100%, I can just glass them or punch them with brass knuckles.

100%
I could beat anybody, male or female, in the fucking world.

A solid 95% at least, the real question is

How many do you think you can take at the same time?

I guess about 60%. Wouldn't know about those beasts in the north.

95%.
I lift, and girls here are all short and without any muscles.

probably almost all of them, like 99%
average female upper body is literally 3-4 times weaker than average man's, most girls can't fight or even think in a stressful situation, because they tend to panic
i honestly think an average guy should be able to beat up a small group of average girls, no problem

>average female upper body is literally 3-4 times weaker than average man's
You overestimate the difference. The average man has about 50% greater upper body strength than the average woman.

probably all of them quite easily.

99.99%

I'm skinnyfat and 178cm manlet but probably still 98%

This is why Kazakhstan is not run by little girls like other countries.

Like 0%.

I can't punch a woman even if my life depended on it. Her punches do no harm to me, and I can only get jailed from that. The incentives to just take it are way too high.

>women fight to damage each other's looks, their most valuable asset

really forced me to contemplate

also if they have the training and technique superior to you (which I'm sure many do) then it won't matter because you won't utilise your body properly compared to them.