Hnnng

hnnng

Negan is the best character in TWD. Let that sink in.

he's the ONLY good thing about the TWD, if there's any less negan than there is now no one would read it. I hate the walking dead, but still read it just to see the greatest villain ever conceived

what an autist

>4 panels just to make that expression
this is why western comics suck
mangas can give the same message in one half cut panel

post one (1) scan.

He is a self insert for all the losers who fantasise about a zombie apocalypse, that's why he is so popular

As in, he thrives in the zombie apocalypse more than he did in the real world?

Basically, most of these people see them selves as leaders and rulers or gunslingers in the event of zombies but it's not going to play out that way, they are who they are.

>Diverse
It's normal for a movie that take place in Wakanda to be cast with blacks, but how is it diverse?

Isn't that what fantasy is supposed to engender?

Maybe this sort, and it explains why he's so popular. But it doesn't make it any less unrealistic.

Sorry to reiterate: That's why we watch fantasy, and play videogames, and boardgames in general. To get away from the mundane reality of life for just a few. Our sympathetic system puts us in the situation of the lawyer in the crime drama, the capeshit in the super hero movie, the special forces guy in the tacticool spy show.

That's why columbo is such an amazing show, they make it JUST obvious enough that the viewer can guess and figure it out while feeling like the detective and JUST enough of a twist to make you go AHHHHH THATS WHAT IT WAS.

Damn Negan is so edgy. Being edgy individual myself i love edgy characters, but Negan is just too edgy for me.

>mfw Negan appears on screen everytime

Show negan is not negan.

what the fuck is going on in the top panel? is he burying the bat? is Lucille his wife or something? is that what's being revealed? the art is terrible. I stopped reading a long time ago so I don't get this.

what are you talking about. columbo literally shows you the killer at the beginning of every episode. that's why i hated it so much.

Negan broke his baseball bat, and was crying over it. Dwight was saying that negan is a psychopath for crying over a piece of wood. Negan hid the fact that the baseball bat was named after his wife who died, he hadn't got to burry his wife properly, so he created a memorial for her by burying his broken baseball bat while hiding what was really going on.

You're not guessing who the killer is, you're guessing how he's going to trick them into incriminating themselves. It's not a show about figuring out the mystery, it's about watching a genius stay one step ahead of his adversary, they know he knows and he knows they know he knows.

i don't know. it's not a terrible show, but i hate mystery shows where there's no mystery whatsoever. it's not like columbo is ever going to not catch them.

It's not a mystery show, which is probably why you don't like it. You're going into it expecting it to be a mystery show. It's more like watching a chess match acted out.

>The cast is all blacks
>Diverse

????