Do European girls like American men?

Do European girls like American men?

Do they see American men as more masculine than European men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avUViko6TNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do European girls like American men?
no

>Do they see American men as more masculine than European men?
yes

cant talk about whole Europe, here Americans are seen as exotic, but not more manly, i feel like in todays age it doesnt matter much what your nationality is though, if you are handsome it doesnt matter where are you from, see that refugee that infected 50 icelandic girls

What's it matter? If you're the type to go on Sup Forums you're not getting laid anyhow.

Not particularly, if they like foreigners it's mostly english men (who can blame them, I'd be gay for them too)

lol
Are you feeling insecure? we don't think about you that much outside of when we're shitposting on the internet you know. If we compare our people to another people it's mostly with other european countries, particularly neighboring countries

Also
>le beret meme
If you made this pic end your life

They might laugh at your snipped dick.

I'm Asian-American (Korean), would Euro girls see me as masculine?

No one sees chinky chonks as masculine.

>More masculine
>t. 160cm Chicano

lel

>short
>circumsized
>want to get married at 23
no

Chicanos are future

Not might, they will do it

I'm pretty sure the poor ones from shitty countries like wealthy Americans.

Been on Sup Forums for years and I have 3 kids.

We had a lad at school that was snipped and that poor cunt got bullied daily, people used to throw things at him and call him a jew.

>American 'men'
>overweight
>short
>monolingual
>dress like fourteen year old boys
>scarred and dried penis
>few travel experience and ignorant in general

If you're handsome, they'll like you.

If you're handsome, you're most likely masculine too, therefore they'll like you. No pick up truck, baggy awkward clothing or license to carry will help you.

Rude

Why are white people so fucking mentally ill? They see niggers as epitome of masculinity and worship them yet despise Asians

Fuck white people

>Fuck white people

congrats, you just won a free one way ticket to Africa, enjoy!

nobody despises Asians(East ones) exception being chinese tourists, you are disconnected from reality if you think blacks have it easier

>They see niggers as epitome of masculinity
They are masculine but dumb, asians are smart but girly, no one gets casual sex for being smart.

You see this shit?

Fuck Euros

If you are black, yes

>American men as more masculine than European men
LMAO,LMAO.LMAO.

>Whitu piggu go home

stop bullying asians

Pretend to be a Jap and harpoon a fat weeb.

I'm cut and my female chaturbate watchers on Europe are very eager to talk about how nice it looks. Fat Dutch ladies especially.

I could have a kiss on the first night in Europe at a bar while it never happeened during my 1year stay in the US.
Asians are still seen as asexual dicklet in Europe, but not as bad as in the US.

No, but the american whores here likes our cocks BSC

>le beret meme
Do more French women wear burkas now?

You live in a viscous country filled with bullies and cucks. I hope you know that.

Haha, funny meme.

>They see niggers as epitome of masculinity
I guarantee the epitome of masculinity for most White women would be Tom Brady over Kaepernick.

I wish I was memeing, son.

>European women will laugh at your cut dick!!!
Just like they laugh at the cut dicks of all the muslims they fuck right? lmao

These are not the first image results when you search any of these countries' girls

>Do French girls like American men?
Yes
Very probably

You got the short end of the stick, asians are just least manliest race of all, the only girls that like asians are teenagers who like k-pop(gay-pop) and scrawny men and shit like that

European men chart:

Greeks >>>>> Spaniard,Italians,french,>>>>>Yugos>>>>>Brits>>>>>>the rest (excluded G*rmans) >>>>>POWER GAP G*rmans

Why are all these braindead burgers always treating Europe as a single country

Are you Greek?

C'est la vie, mon ami. On a du chien.

t'inq pas mon gars les americaines aiment bien les grenouilles aussi

Parle anglais, chienne.

Fantastic post

use a better computer translator you mong

no burger on Sup Forums actually believes europe is a single country. it's only the common denominator / everyman who believes in stupid shit like that

désolé

t. 1 semester french

Reread my post

lol no. Only for the green card. I know a few grills dated americans, but they didn't stay in there even for the green card. One studied in the usa, met an american qt guy, went back to my city and said to him she would wait for him and look forward to see him in Russia. In Russia she met a russkie qt guy and they start living together. When the american guy arrived, the russkie guy didn't allow her even to meet him to explain. Thus the american guy was waiting for her resultlessly in the rain around commiblocks. The other grill who dated an american said to me they are boring and sorta castrated.

i suppose a lot of guys who marry girls from the poor countries realize that those girls may have a way stronger personality than them, so it can end badly, and they are lucky if those girls are not really of the exploiting kind

keep at it its a good language

if you are referring to OP he is obviously differentiating between European countries. even if europe isn't a "country" obviously the region shares similarities / culture / religion / ethnicities

It really doesn't.

>what is christianity
>what is white skin
>what are indo european languages

no wonder UK decided to leave EU as they contain none of the above

cool story bro, we do believe you

french girl hnnnnnnggggggggg

Only an American could burp out such a fantastically stupid post as this one. Almost an art form.

>what is christianity
>what is white skin
>what are indo european languages
shit only """""white""""" americans have ever cared about lmfao
you really think the average person thinks "oh he speaks an indo-european langauge he's just like me :^^)))"

>you really think the average person thinks "oh he speaks an indo-european langauge he's just like me :^^)))"
This
Absolutely no one thinks like this

If I ever decide to visit London again I'm afraid I better start learning Urdu, rasheed. Until then...

I expect the average person to have more mental acuity than you. The similarities between you and denmark are far greater than the similarities between your country and tunisia, for example. EU might be more multi cultural in 21st century but people still speak euro languages and assimilate cultures.

it has nothing to do with the language. culturally israel, south, korea japan and etc. are totally western nowadays even though they don't speak an indo-european language like most other westerners do

we are two different anons

i have heard some stories on the internet, mostly about asian wives though, the weirdest was about an australian guy whose asian wife divorced him to become a hooker, also heard a story about a girl from vladivostok who divorced an american guy because that guy turned out to be a complete beta so she returned to russia

also there was that hans reiser guy, he made headlines when he killed his russian wife who wanted to divorce him

you are literally retarded and probably never visited japan or south korea or communicated from people from there

Yes, I railed dozens of them last time I was in Europe (Spain, France, Scotland, Germany, and Sweden).
Yes, they commented on how big my dick is and how big my biceps are and how I'm unlike any other man in their country.

*with people from there

future cottonpicker?

they like foreigners as all women do, but americans are not particularly exotic without special qualities. an italian is exotic in finland and vice versa, so count more on what you look like than where you're from

>communicated from people from there
don't know what you were trying to say but real life is not the same as your anime cartoons and k-pop songs you dumb obese weaboo trash

ding ding ding
you win the thread

>finnish one look more like estonian desu

>Asian-American
This. This has to end.

In a showoff and ballbreaking way, yes.

why do you think euro nations have had so many wars inbetween eachother?
its more than just faith and skin color.

why do you wanna know?

youtube.com/watch?v=avUViko6TNA

>Be Korean-American

Fuuuuuuuug. I just want to go qt bear-mode and settle down with a thicc caucasian wife. It's not my fault my body went for full lank-mode and I can't grow body hair.

To be fair, Europeans treat every single state in the US like they're all the same.

Also, post German boars, G*rmanon

Nah man, the most I've ever gotten when I was abroad was asking what it's called in english.

>To be fair, Europeans treat every single state in the US like they're all the same.
blah blah blah, state is not a country and there are more differences between the european countries than your lousy states

>your wife's kids

>t. Abdullah von Raqqah

>t. Zhang Chong Ping Pong the 3rd.

>no u

I hope you are not gonna eat that dog

>Cowardly American dreaming on European women
lol

G*rmany and Canada bringing the

B A N T S
A
N
T
S

You're right. There is no known American state that gets treated just as badly as the G*rmanic people :^)

pretty much this

I don't know what you are talking about

speaking for italy

they like american men, but only if white or mediterranean

they don't see you as more masculine, at most a bit more exuberant, over the top and macho type

in general though among the foreigners, they prefer nordics, french or englishmen

>Latin girls are disgusting brown camels

That's how you see them...?

as if the autists on here know what women like. doesn't matter what your nationality is. if you're decent looking and got a huge hammer then girls will like you. it's that simple.

>pretends to know anything about women
>claims dick size as important merit

Guess it's not important when you're a pathetic dicklet.

im 17/16cm, no girl ever complained, and no girl ever asked me while we flirted how big my dick is

You got a point there but having a big hammer in your pants will certainly give you a much needed confidence boost when you are going for women.

maybe, but thats question of confidence then, not necessary the dick

not really
more like exotic

This.
/thread.