LIFE

Are they even trying with these posters anymore?
That being said, the trailer looks interesting enough, but it's like it has mixed up 4 or 5 other sci fi movies
youtube.com/watch?v=-RTAMM0sDlc

So is this a comedy? Or is this a serious sci-fi with Ryan?

>They still think celebrities can carry a movie at the box office

Is Hollywood run by retards?

Which 4 or 5? I thought it was only Gravity meets The Thing but with no talent.

Is it mommycore?

There's definitely some Alien/Prometheus shit in there

>it says here that [GRAVITY] and [INTERSTELLAR] were popular. Algorithm, create a flick for me!

>black guy, Idirs Elba, dies first
RACIST

>posted on 22:22:22
noice

Also funny how they didn't even wait till it hit the theaters to show that the black guy dies first

So we make a movie... with Jake Gylenhaal... in space

>unable to trust your fellow man
>divide and conquer tactics
>stay hidden through lies while concealing it's true identity
The Thing is a metaphor for The Jew

>LIFE
Life is the only thing worth living for.

have faith in jake guys. he almost never picks bad scripts.

that being said it seems strange that there'd be two reallly big stars like jake and ryan in the same movie. maybe one of them gets killed in the first 30 minutes or something.

>Hey Live

>he almost never picks bad scripts
Demolition and Southpaw were shit

>Memorial Day
Am I supposed to know when or what the fuck that is?

i said almost never not never.

They have been recent movies, though
If he keeps that up, and after seeing the trailer of this flick, this might be another one

So that means nothing

Demolition was a meh movie, but it sounds like one of those ideas that is better on paper than in practice, so the script may have been better than the movie.

I kept expecting him to go jk lol when he touched that thing. Come on now, you can't do this anymore. This is just silly

is it me or does the poster give away the movie somewhat? jake and the chick both have the crazy alien eyes and ryan has normal eyes.

What are you talking about? All their eyes are the same over photoshopped mess

Jake probably doesn't have a lot of screen time in this, or dies early.. Kinda like in Everest.

He must have a man-crush on Ryan or something, 'cause this movie looks shit.

Rebecca Ferguson is so fucking hot.

OH FUCK, KANEDA IS BACK

How did he survive dying in Sunshine?

The first minute of this trailer was the most excited I've been for a movie in a long time. Then he touched it.

This
Wish we'd just get a comfy space exploration movie without shit hitting the fucking fan

He means blue eyes. It looks alien to him.

It also looks like he is being thrown around by something smaller than a finger nail.

Is he Swedish or something?

Jst one squuez

Probably American. They dont have white babies anymore. There are very few whites left in that country that arnt elderly.

looks good im definitely going to go see it with my future gf, when is this movie coming out?

>black guy dies first
fucking racist trash

I think your download will be ready somewhere around April/May

How do you know he is dead? I assume they turn into zombie type things trying to escape the station and get to Earth. He might have the biggest role in the film as the first zombie.

>Be careful what you search for
That's the best they could come up with?

maybe but probably not films like these always have the black guys die early on while the whites save the day. im fed up of this fucking trope

>comfy space exploration movie without shit hitting the fucking fan

Just once. Please.

how else would it be released? The point of real life protocols is for things like this to not happen.

the alternative is they follow realistic protocol and the thing never escapes and we have a 10 minute movie

>ryan reynolds

>Ryan Reynolds

Not at all, the alternative is that you have a movie about discovering life in space.
You know, something original.

I bet you like Sleep by Andy Warhol too

>A for Andromeda set in zero-G just because fuck it
Wow, good job, hollywood.

>t. michael bay aficionado

This
Imagine Dinotopia in space

how about an accident of some sort?

how about the security measures are just not enough?

how about a legitimate screw-up (like in Sunshine), rather than one which requires conscious volition from a person?

i fucking hate when a character who's supposed to be a professional scientist makes the most retarded decision possible

it's like the first thing which will lose you points and possibly fail you the module during any practical degree-level biochemistry assessment in a is safety protocol violations, second is contaminating samples or anything just plain retarded like this which would throw off the results

you can't even imagine how unrealistic this makes this character