This is what happens when you dislodge Catholic morality (which is most purely maintained today by the Orthodox...

This is what happens when you dislodge Catholic morality (which is most purely maintained today by the Orthodox Church): gluttony is no longer seen as immoral.

No.

The novelty of being a fatass had faded. I lost 40 pounds this year. People need to start losing weight and fatshaming more often.

You shared it, so it seems you agree with it. Top kek/ nice bait

Fat shaming never works.

>the eyes and nose on that fatty
it's always sad seeing land whales that could have been really cute. all she had to do was not fuck it up.

I think your pic proves my point. Saying gluttony is wrong becomes tantamount to saying fornication or homo intercourse is wrong, it is considered offensive.

do not respond to this mentally ill tranny

Same here, burgerbro.

All it took was buying a shitty exercise bike for like $50 and cycling 20-40 minutes every day while watching some youtube videos I would watch anyway. Not even eating that clean.

It's literally that easy. Bitches be lazy.

But they are right. There are some fat chicks with pretty faces and nice proportions for being heavy. It's not a lifestyle that should be followed though its generally disgusting and unhealthy

It really isn't.

Anyone have the /fit/ MS paint one of this? It's got like "how dare that chink bitch be prettier than me" and "never improve".

? I'm not a tranny

As an ex-fat person I can tell you it doesn't matter, because you're quality of life is shit. Summer is hell, your legs constantly rub against each other underneath your genitals, always red and unpleasant, the most comfortable pants are still uncomfortable. You can't even go for a nice, pleasant walk and smell the roses, because walking feels bad.

Calories in, calories out.

Calories are a theoretical concept. Can you prove they exist?

>I' a mother and only care about my kids, which is why I'm okay with being unhealthy, eating like shit and giving bad example to my children, effectively shortening their lives

No, this is what happens when you discourage shaming. You get trannies and fatties and nobody cares

There is no excuse for those poorly exposed and colour balanced photos.

Calories are a measurement of the energy contained in food. They are not little Jews conspiring to make you fat.

So energy has weight and makes people fat?

No point of arguing over semantics. Matter doesn't just appear out of nowhere. Every second you're not eating you're losing weight. There are particles in your breath, sweat etc.

>little Jews conspiring to make you fat

kek

I'd fuck her

Not an argument.

How ironic that the princess in that picture is from the Beauty and the Beast.

And then I noticed the file name...

It's not her fault, eating healthy is too expensive.

That picture makes me fume. Who needs that many fucking limes for a week? Most of what she has there are fucking ingredients for salsa. If I had 29 for a week I'd spend most of it on some big ass bags of rice and beans and shut the fuck up because I'd be grateful that I got any money at all.

What's wrong with these eggs?

Nothing?

>a family on food assistance
>getting just one person's rations

Also, no way that costs $29 unless you buy it at an upperclass market.

>living in the USA
>spending $29 per week on food

I'm a Polish minimum wage poorfag and can easily afford to spend roughly $10-$20 daily on food just for myself. No foodstamps or any kind of that communist nonsense.

Mate, eggs are not supposed to look like they were made in a machine. They shouldn't be perfectly white, they shouldn't even all be the same color.

>7 fucking limes

Also, you know what they should get for zero labour? An empty god damned table.

but those aren't really fat, unhealthily fat
this is >carolies are a theoretical concept
lmao m8

Hmm...

American eggs, have you guys seen what they do to their chicken to keep it pink?

>which is most purely maintained today by the Orthodox Church
AHAHAHAHA
The orthodox church is a fucking political tool in the countries where it's the majority. Literally sucking off whoever is steering the government. At least the pope say shit that's sometimes in counter to world trends and isn't a puppet of the a country in which he resides like orthodox patriarchs. Call me when orthodox patriarchs remember that don't kill is one of the commandments.

did she gain weight or lose weight

Yeah the best part of being fit is all the freedom it gives you. I can't imagine a life where climbing the stairs is a challenge.

Look how mad that bitch looks. Just cause you're smilung, doesn't cover the obvious rage and jealousy, sweetie

Orthodox support the state where they are a majority because that state tends to make an effort to maintain Christianity morality, not because the Church is a puppet.

How long until thin people are thrown into gulags on grounds of their thinness being "intolerant" and "micro-fatshaming"

London's new mayor has already pushed to ban thin people in advertising. It's not far down the road.

WTF is wrong with womyn. When I see a /fit/ guy I aspire to get as strong / stronger then him and not complain and get more fat instead.

it's the other way around
the Church is the one doing the controlling of the state and its leaders, because if you are a politician you can't get far without its support, so you have to kiss some ass there, you have to "make an effort to maintain Christian morality".
Propose cutting public funding to some church project thing? Well, grats, your career is now fucked.

t. been living in this world all my life

>state tends to make an effort to maintain Christianity morality
That's false as fuck or do you actually believe russia and the balkans are some moral safe-heavens? High hiv, crime and abortion rates say otherwise

>womyn
t. tanned german

shit son

>Then - thin, starving

This also I'd like to add that the polish church is so up it's ass it's literally pretending the new pope doesn't exist because his enforcement of the "be poor and humble doctrine" for the church isn't to their liking.

If liberals are so obsessed with being "beautiful", why do they make themselves as ugly as possible both physically and mentally?

yes! this is it.

thank you

Yeah welcome to Poland where basic right to live for a woman doesn't exist. You want to abort because you will die? Tough luck you will die and birth a retard at that.

silly silly pope

I assume it's a remnant of ye olde gommie days. Why hasn't Poland grown out of that?
Recommending 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days, if you haven't seen it.

>I assume it's a remnant of ye olde gommie days.
kek no it's a law that was put in place after commies were removed and even now the church and the current gov want to make it even more harsh.

The Orthodox diet is just amazing. Not sure how they do it honestly. I'm trying to not eat during the day.

Ever read Pope Shenuda's work on fasting? It's excellent, and certainly works for non-Orthodox.

At least fat on the body warns us to the personality. I'm thankful for the warning.

For 29 bucks a week:

oatmeal for breakfast with brown sugar
milk
butter
greens
bread
eggs
cheese
tuna

29 bucks a week is not difficult if you're shopping at a save a lot or ALDI, it just means you cant eat whatever the fuck you want

if you're in a nicer area where they raise the prices then yeah, 29 bucks a week would be impossible.

thats why you shop at ALDI

>No chicken
>No rice
>No beans

Step up man. And yes, Aldi is pretty based.

kek'd so hard at this shit

They expect above average guys to want fatass landwhales that probably also have piss-poor hygiene and sweat buckets, but how many of them would actively go after guys that are like that?

None of them would, obviously. Why do people even take these hypocritical shits seriously?

Veggieburger here. Went vegetarian and started doing exercise videos at home. Lost 50 lbs in 6 months. Feels real good bro.

Second holocaust when?

>implying cathocucks dont go on about how lust is immoral and you need to see le spiritual beuty of ugly women

fuck, she'd have a really nice body if she wasn't fat. wide hips and big tits . fuck this gay earth

Dude listen, this sounds crazy I know, but raw oatmeal with brown sugar and milk is 10000x tastier than when you cook it. Try it mang.

CHECK THIS 3